Mix: Sopranos, Podfitness, SanDisk, Denon
While it still doesn’t sell its shows on iTunes, HBO has added free video podcasts to promote the sixth season of The Sopranos. The podcasts feature cast interviews and other behind-the-scenes content.
Podfitness will soon offer individualized personal training sessions for iPods. “Using patent pending technology, Podfitness allows you to select a world class trainer and choose your own music to get a personalized audio workout on your MP3 player or iPod.”
SanDisk CEO Eli Harari claims his company’s new Sansa e200 MP3 player is better than the iPod nano: “We feel it’s far better designed than Apple’s Nano… Sansa is priced attractively and has many more features than the Nano. You can view pictures and videos on our unit. We have FM radio, voice recording, a slot to add extra memory from a card, and a removable battery. The Nano doesn’t have those.”
Speaking to T3 magazine, a Denon representative dismissed iPod speaker systems, saying: “These are all just overgrown boom boxes and they only work with iPod. For about £320 you can buy one of our brilliant mini Hi-Fi systems and a Denon iPod dock.”
- Apple retail stores to have very limited Apple Watch stock
- Apple quietly acquiring companies to improve cloud services?
- Apple planning to release three iPhone models this year?
- Report reveals more details on Apple’s upcoming music service
- Apple adds CNNgo channel to Apple TV
- Apple acquires database company FoundationDB
- Apple releases iOS 8.3 beta 4
- Apple adds Tastemade, TED, Young Hollywood channels to Apple TV
- Source: Italian prosecutors wrap up Apple tax probe
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, sign up now
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- EnerPlex Surfr for iPhone 6
- IK Multimedia iRig 2 Guitar Interface
- PowerSkin Pop’n 3 for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Coogobox Symphony Dock for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- PowerSkin Spare for iPhone 6
- Chil Attraction Jacket for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?
- How do I re-sync contacts to my vehicle after switching to a new iPhone?
- How do I move away from a shared Apple ID for iMessage?