Mix: Steve Jobs, iPod Film Festival, Macworld Expo, Star Trek
Citing no sources, TheStreet.com’s Doug Kass posts a rumor that Apple “will announce that [CEO] Steve Jobs will be taking a leave of absence from the company.” No further details are provided.
The Flux today announced its 2007 iPod Film Festival. The festival is geared at films specifically formatted for playback on the video iPod. Unlike last year’s event, this year’s festival will be free to enter.
Mogopop.com is offering two free, member-published iPod guides for next week’s Macworld Conference & Expo. Together they offer a “comprehensive portable guide to this major annual event for Macintosh fans, users, developers and enthusiasts.”
Apple and CBS have added the first season of the original Star Trek series to the iTunes Store. Nearly 30 episodes are available for $56.99 or $1.99 each. The Star Trek season aired in 1966.
- Apple retail stores to have very limited Apple Watch stock
- Apple quietly acquiring companies to improve cloud services?
- Apple planning to release three iPhone models this year?
- Report reveals more details on Apple’s upcoming music service
- Apple adds CNNgo channel to Apple TV
- Apple acquires database company FoundationDB
- Apple releases iOS 8.3 beta 4
- Apple adds Tastemade, TED, Young Hollywood channels to Apple TV
- Source: Italian prosecutors wrap up Apple tax probe
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, sign up now
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- EnerPlex Surfr for iPhone 6
- IK Multimedia iRig 2 Guitar Interface
- PowerSkin Pop’n 3 for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Coogobox Symphony Dock for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- PowerSkin Spare for iPhone 6
- Chil Attraction Jacket for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?
- How do I re-sync contacts to my vehicle after switching to a new iPhone?
- How do I move away from a shared Apple ID for iMessage?