Mix: Study hall, Sony PSP, Gateway drug, Microsoft tips, shuffling
High school student Austin Riedhammer created an iPod shuffle case out of a Penguin mints case and used a decoy CD player to get away with listening to music during study hall.
The Sony PlayStation Portable (PSP) was officically released in the U.S. today. In addition to games, the device offers music, video and photo features.
Alyce Lomax of The Motley Fool says Apple’s iPod shuffle is “the musical equivalent of a gateway drug.”
Microsoft has posted six tips for buying a flash-based MP3 player that appear to specifically recommend against buying an iPod shuffle.
Fortune’s David Kirkpatrick says his iPod shuffle makes it “infinitely easier” for him to live in a world of music, and is listening to “about three times as much total music” as before.
- iLounge Weekly arrives Monday, sign up now
- Apple retail stores to have very limited Apple Watch stock
- Apple quietly acquiring companies to improve cloud services?
- Apple planning to release three iPhone models this year?
- Report reveals more details on Apple’s upcoming music service
- Apple adds CNNgo channel to Apple TV
- Apple acquires database company FoundationDB
- Apple releases iOS 8.3 beta 4
- Apple adds Tastemade, TED, Young Hollywood channels to Apple TV
- Source: Italian prosecutors wrap up Apple tax probe
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- EnerPlex Surfr for iPhone 6
- IK Multimedia iRig 2 Guitar Interface
- PowerSkin Pop’n 3 for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Coogobox Symphony Dock for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- PowerSkin Spare for iPhone 6
- Chil Attraction Jacket for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?
- How do I re-sync contacts to my vehicle after switching to a new iPhone?
- How do I move away from a shared Apple ID for iMessage?