Mix: Taiwan podcasts, iPod scrubs, MTV VMA, Pearl Jam
Apple has added a Podcast Directory service to iTunes in Taiwan. “We are working with 10 radio stations here and consumers will be able to listen to them over at iTunes within a month,” said Yeo Eng Yiong, Apple’s product marketing manager for portables in the Asia-Pacific region.
iPod scrubs is a new site dedicated to sharing small sequential image clips for the iPod that provide the illusion of animation when manually scrolling through them.
The performers at this Sunday’s MTV Video Music Awards will each receive a gift bag worth more than $26,000 that includes “an iPod shuffle with an MTV logo, an orange vinyl Paul Frank watch and a glass checker-set from José Cuervo.”
Pearl Jam next month will launch a digital music store on its official website to offer its authorized “live bootleg” series as DRM-free MP3 files.
- Report: iOS 9 will bring new security features, improve legacy device support
- Report: Apple’s push for local content may delay Apple’s TV service
- Adobe dropping Photoshop Touch in favor of more focused apps
- Report: Dual app viewing, multiple logins coming to iPad
- Transit coming to Apple Maps in iOS 9?
- Apple and IBM expand MobileFirst apps to Apple Watch
- Report: Pebble facing financial struggles?
- iOS 9 to include new Home app for HomeKit?
- Report: Apple to bring Apple Watch font to iOS 9
- Leak reveals Flow by Outlook, a Microsoft email messaging app for iPhone
- Apple iPhone Lightning Dock
- Witti Notti and Dotti
- PhoneSuit Elite 6 and Elite 6 Pro Battery Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Wren V5US Speaker
- Skech Base for iPad Air 2
- Anova Culinary Precision Cooker
- Phiaton MS 100 BA Earphones
- Olloclip Ollocase for iPhone 6
- AKG Y50 On-Ear Headphones
- Audio-Technica ATH-MSR7 SonicPro Over-Ear Headphones
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?
- Why doesn’t my iPhone reconnect to Wi-Fi after I turn it on?
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?