Mix: Taiwan podcasts, iPod scrubs, MTV VMA, Pearl Jam
Apple has added a Podcast Directory service to iTunes in Taiwan. “We are working with 10 radio stations here and consumers will be able to listen to them over at iTunes within a month,” said Yeo Eng Yiong, Apple’s product marketing manager for portables in the Asia-Pacific region.
iPod scrubs is a new site dedicated to sharing small sequential image clips for the iPod that provide the illusion of animation when manually scrolling through them.
The performers at this Sunday’s MTV Video Music Awards will each receive a gift bag worth more than $26,000 that includes “an iPod shuffle with an MTV logo, an orange vinyl Paul Frank watch and a glass checker-set from José Cuervo.”
Pearl Jam next month will launch a digital music store on its official website to offer its authorized “live bootleg” series as DRM-free MP3 files.
- OpenTV sues Apple for alleged patent infringement
- Report: Apple still missing key music streaming deals in time for WWDC debut
- Apple TV adds Shomi, CraveTV channels in Canada
- Apple TV adds CBS Sports, USA Now channels
- GE’s intelligent LED lightbulbs will work with HomeKit
- Apple releases band design guidelines for Apple Watch
- New Apple TV remote to have touchpad
- Report: New 12.9” iPad will feature Force Touch, Bluetooth stylus, NFC
- Apple asking music labels to kill Spotify’s free streaming tier
- Apple updates support article confirming Apple Watch tattoo issue
- AKG Y50 On-Ear Headphones
- Audio-Technica ATH-MSR7 SonicPro Over-Ear Headphones
- Mobee Technology Magic Case 6 for iPhone 6
- Uniq Transforma for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Skech SkechBook for iPad Air 2 + iPad mini 3
- Yurbuds Liberty Wireless Earphones
- Apple Watch
- Zagg Pocket Keyboard
- Adonit Jot Script 2
- Rokform Rokfolio Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?
- Why doesn’t my iPhone reconnect to Wi-Fi after I turn it on?
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?