Mix: Teeth, Intel, Teens, Zune
The Institute for the Advancement of Musical Science has introduced the Professor Bocelli Rock My Teeth system, a new iPod-compatible teeth whitening system that uses the energy from ordered sound to enhance traditional teeth whitening. The system, which claims to make your teeth six shades whiter in one week, sells for $50. [via Yahoo! Tech]
According to a DigiTimes report, Apple may be eyeing Intel’s new Moorestown mobile internet device platform processor for use in a future iPhone model. The iPhone currently uses an ARM processor; the Moorestown platform is expected to launch in 2009.
A group of teens interviewed by the Telegraph claimed Apple was the brand they most wanted, mentioning the company’s iPods, MacBooks and iPhones. One student said simply, “It’s all about the iPod right now.”
Along with the announcement of new Zune models, Microsoft has also revealed that it will offer more than a million DRM-free tracks on its Zune Marketplace. Further details, such as file formats and available labels, are not yet known.
- OpenTV sues Apple for alleged patent infringement
- Report: Apple still missing key music streaming deals in time for WWDC debut
- Apple TV adds Shomi, CraveTV channels in Canada
- Apple TV adds CBS Sports, USA Now channels
- GE’s intelligent LED lightbulbs will work with HomeKit
- Apple releases band design guidelines for Apple Watch
- New Apple TV remote to have touchpad
- Report: New 12.9” iPad will feature Force Touch, Bluetooth stylus, NFC
- Apple asking music labels to kill Spotify’s free streaming tier
- Apple updates support article confirming Apple Watch tattoo issue
- AKG Y50 On-Ear Headphones
- Audio-Technica ATH-MSR7 SonicPro Over-Ear Headphones
- Mobee Technology Magic Case 6 for iPhone 6
- Uniq Transforma for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Skech SkechBook for iPad Air 2 + iPad mini 3
- Yurbuds Liberty Wireless Earphones
- Apple Watch
- Zagg Pocket Keyboard
- Adonit Jot Script 2
- Rokform Rokfolio Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?
- Why doesn’t my iPhone reconnect to Wi-Fi after I turn it on?
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?