Mix: The Beatles, Netflix, Perooz, AAPL
According to a report, music from the Beatles may be on the iTunes Store as soon as Valentine’s Day next month. Beatles fan website Abbeyrd claims that a deal between Apple and Apple Corps. has been struck, and that their latest album, “Love,” will be made available through iTunes.
Online DVD rental service Netflix has officially announced its online movie service, which allows subscribers to stream and watch about 1,000 movies and TV shows on their PC at no additional charge. The Windows-only service will roll out in small numbers to Netflix members each week through June.
Perooz is a new online service that lets users download mobile magazines for iPods, PSPs, and other devices. “Now you can enjoy your favorite magazines on the go with our exclusive content partners including Maxim, Stuff, Blender, Car & Driver, Road & Track, and more.”
Strong holiday sales will boost Apple’s fiscal first quarter numbers, which are due tomorrow after the markets close. Analysts, on average, expect earnings of 78 cents per share on sales of $6.42 billion, according to a Thomson Financial poll.
- iLounge Weekly arrives Monday, sign up now
- Apple retail stores to have very limited Apple Watch stock
- Apple quietly acquiring companies to improve cloud services?
- Apple planning to release three iPhone models this year?
- Report reveals more details on Apple’s upcoming music service
- Apple adds CNNgo channel to Apple TV
- Apple acquires database company FoundationDB
- Apple releases iOS 8.3 beta 4
- Apple adds Tastemade, TED, Young Hollywood channels to Apple TV
- Source: Italian prosecutors wrap up Apple tax probe
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- EnerPlex Surfr for iPhone 6
- IK Multimedia iRig 2 Guitar Interface
- PowerSkin Pop’n 3 for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Coogobox Symphony Dock for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- PowerSkin Spare for iPhone 6
- Chil Attraction Jacket for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?
- How do I re-sync contacts to my vehicle after switching to a new iPhone?
- How do I move away from a shared Apple ID for iMessage?