Mix: Tiki+, 32Gb iPhone, Toki Tori, iPod in space
Skorpiostech, maker of the Cocktails+ app for the iPhone and iPod touch (iLounge rating: B+) has announced the release of Tiki+, a new recipe app for Tiki cocktails and exotic drinks. Tiki+ shares most of the features of Cocktails+, including the ability to search recipes by ingredients, mark favorites, email recipes, and share recipes through Twitter and Facebook. In Tiki+, you can browse recipes by base liquor, type, flavor and other characteristics. Measurements can be displayed in imperial or metric units, and comprehensive ingredient definition and substitution information are provided. Tiki+ costs $4 and is available now from the App Store.
T-Mobile Austria briefly listed an “iPhone 32GB” placeholder in the “Coming Soon” section on its web site. A similar slip at T-Mobile Germany two years ago foretold the availability of the original iPhone on the German carrier. [via Engadget Mobile]
Two Tribes has just released its long-awaited iPhone version of Toki Tori. Originally released for the Game Boy Color in 2001 and later updated for the Wii, Toki Tori is a puzzle platform game where players take on the role of a chick working to free his kidnapped siblings while avoiding various obstacles and enemies. Tiki Tori includes 80 levels and is available from the App Store for $5. [via TouchArcade]
A reader at TUAW notes that a photo from the latest STS-125 space shuttle mission shows Astronauts John Grunsfeld and Andrew Feustel posing for a photo aboard the space shuttle with an iPod clearly visible in the background. On closer inspection, the iPod appears to be a fourth-generation model with what looks to be a Belkin TunePower battery pack.
- Google Spotlight Stories, PAC-MAN Championship Edition DX, Stupid Zombies 3 + more
- Microsoft releases email messaging app for iOS
- Apple blocks App Store reviews from users running iOS betas
- FastMail adds full support for push e-mail in iOS Mail
- AnyList, Coda 2, Navigon, Numix
- Apple’s cut of streaming music rivals’ profits sparks antitrust inquiry
- iLounge Weekly arrives Monday, sign up now
- Report reveals additional details on Apple and BMW talks
- Report: New Apple TV to debut in September, subscription service to come later
- Apple releases second iOS 8.4.1 beta to developers
- Volkswagen adds CarPlay to 2016 lineup
- AT&T wants $100M data throttling fine thrown out
- Apple Music added to T-Mobile’s Music Freedom
- Report: Apple Music hits 10M subscribers
- Apple Maps vans landing in France, Sweden in August
- Report: Slimmer iPad mini 4 on the way, upgraded iPad Air 3 a possibility
- PhotoFast i-FlashDrive MAX
- Zivix Jamstik+ MIDI Guitar Controller
- Ulak Lumenair for iPhone 6
- Apple iPod touch (Sixth-Generation)
- Ventev Powercell 3015c and Powercell 6000+
- Bowers & Wilkins P5 Wireless Headphones
- IK Multimedia iRig Mic Studio
- iClever Apple Watch Charging Stand
- TempTraq Wearable Bluetooth Thermometer
- JBL Clip+ Bluetooth Speaker
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iTunes 12.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.4 + Apple Music
- CE Week 2015: IK Multimedia, Monowear’s Apple Watch bands + More
- Live From CE Week 2015: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- A First Look at iOS 9’s Transit in Apple Maps
- Opinion: The ‘Grand Experiment’ of shifting to Google Photos
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?