Mix: iSpeaker, Translation, Jaikoz, iViewr
Homade has introduced its iStereo speaker for iPod (pictured), which is modeled after LEGO building blocks. The iStereo features an integrated iPod dock, two speakers in the unit’s top, and volume controls consistent with the block-inspired design. It is powered by three AA batteries, and is available now for $40. [via ShinyShiny]
Coolgorilla has launched its Talking iPod Phrase Books podcasts, which offer translation of English text into various languages such as French, German, and Italian. Each language translation pack offers 750-800 useful phrases, which can be accessed from any iPod. The language packs are available through iTunes; for iPhone and iPod touch users, the company offers an iPhone Translator web application as well.
JThink has released Jaikoz 2.3.0, a multi-platform metadata editing application for mp4, m4a, m4p, mp3, Flac and OggVorbis files. Jaikoz features the ability to automatically find and correct metatags, to automatically retrieve and add song lyrics, and the ability to update the iTunes database with changes made in Jaikoz. The application sells for £15, and runs on Mac OS X, Windows, and Linux.
iViewr has announced its iPhone and iPod touch-based guide to next week’s CeBIT show in Hanover, Germany. The guide offers useful information for attendees, including keynote info, travel directions, disabled access details, and more. To access the guide, visit iviewr.com from an iPhone or iPod touch and tap on “Our Choice.”
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- Report: Apple could launch own mobile wallet this fall
- Report: Apple ‘tentatively’ plans mid-September iPhone event
- Apple faces class action suit in California for labor violations
- Apple, AT&T now sending $40 checks to some iPad 3G owners
- Apple denies iOS “back door” access in new report
- Notes from Apple’s Q3 2014 earnings call
- Apple Q3 2014: 35.2M iPhones, 13.3M iPads, 2.9M iPods, $37.4B revenue
- Simpsons World, FXNOW coming to Apple TV?
- WSJ: Apple asking suppliers to make 70-80M new iPhones this year
- Apple ‘iTime’ patent includes wristband sensors
- Incipio offGRID Smart Bluetooth Low Energy-Enabled Portable 6000mAh Backup Battery
- Divoom Voombox Travel Rugged Portable Wireless Speaker
- Logitech protection+ for iPhone 5/5s and +trip
- Beats Powerbeats2 Wireless
- Incipio Steno Ultra-Thin Bluetooth Keyboard Folio for iPad Air
- OtterBox Resurgence Power Case for iPhone 5/5s
- Gumdrop Cases FoamTech Case for iPad Air
- Ztylus Camera Case + RV-2 Revolver Lens for iPhone 5/5s
- JBL Synchros Reflect In-Ear Sport Headphones
- JBL Synchros E50BT Over-Ear Headphones
- What’s New in iTunes 12
- iLounge Picks: Five Great Summer Party Speakers
- Editorial: Endings And Beginnings
- Live From CE Week 2014: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- What’s New In iOS 8 For iPad, iPhone + iPod touch
- iLounge Multi-Editorial: WWDC 2014’s iOS 8, OS X Yosemite + More
- The Complete Guide to Apple TV Channels
- iHistory: From iPod + iTunes to iPhone, Apple TV + iPad, 2001 to 2010
- iHistory: From iPod + iTunes to iPhone, Apple TV + iPad: 2011 to Today
- Viewing only downloaded iTunes Match tracks