Mix: White Stripes, Playlist Club, Sock Puppet, Martha Stewart
The iTunes Music Store has added new exclusive tracks, including “Speed of Sound” from Coldplay’s upcoming album X&Y, and “Blue Orchid,” the first single from The White Stripes’ new album, Get Behind Me Satan.
London’s Playlist Club will hold an event on Saturday, April 23, at Progress Bar (admission free; 9:00 p.m.). In the US, April 25 sees Philadelphia’s Khyber Club open at 7:30 p.m. for a night of free entertainment, sponsored by iLounge with a selection of great prizes.
Make magazine’s Phillip Torrone has created an iPod Sock Puppet. “It had to be done,” he said.
During a press conference explaining her new deal with Sirius satellite radio, Martha Stewart claimed that her daughter listens to radio on her iPod.
- Report: iOS 9 will bring new security features, improve legacy device support
- Report: Apple’s push for local content may delay Apple’s TV service
- Adobe dropping Photoshop Touch in favor of more focused apps
- Report: Dual app viewing, multiple logins coming to iPad
- Transit coming to Apple Maps in iOS 9?
- Apple and IBM expand MobileFirst apps to Apple Watch
- Report: Pebble facing financial struggles?
- iOS 9 to include new Home app for HomeKit?
- Report: Apple to bring Apple Watch font to iOS 9
- Leak reveals Flow by Outlook, a Microsoft email messaging app for iPhone
- Apple iPhone Lightning Dock
- Witti Notti and Dotti
- PhoneSuit Elite 6 and Elite 6 Pro Battery Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Wren V5US Speaker
- Skech Base for iPad Air 2
- Anova Culinary Precision Cooker
- Phiaton MS 100 BA Earphones
- Olloclip Ollocase for iPhone 6
- AKG Y50 On-Ear Headphones
- Audio-Technica ATH-MSR7 SonicPro Over-Ear Headphones
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?
- Why doesn’t my iPhone reconnect to Wi-Fi after I turn it on?
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?