Mix: WSJ, Rolando 2, SoundEarphones, Zagg
The Wall Street Journal has launched a new application for the iPhone and iPod touch. WSJ - The Wall Street Journal Mobile Reader offers users access to news and information, WSJ videos and radio podcasts, along with the ability to save and share articles. Ad-supported, the application actually allows access to some articles that remain subscriber-only on the publication’s website. The Wall Street Journal Mobile Reader is available now as a free download from the App Store.
Ngmoco has posted its teaser site for its upcoming game Rolando 2. As the first sequel to the well-received Rolando, Rolando 2: Quest for the Golden Orchid will feature new characters, new maps, and new locations, which will be revealed on the teaser site each week leading up to the game’s Summer release.
Online headphone and earphone retailer SoundEarphones.com is currently offering a 20% off coupon to all iLounge readers. To take advantage of the discount, simply enter the coupon code Sound20 during the checkout process. The coupon is valid until April 30.
Zagg, makers of the Invisible Shield clear protective film among other products, is holding a “tax relief” storewide sale, offering 30% off any order from Zagg.com. To take advantage of the discount, enter the code TAXRELIEF during checkout. The offer ends April 21.
- Apple Watch unboxing gallery posted
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, sign up now
- FoneFox posts Apple Watch waterproof testing video
- iFixit posts Apple Watch teardown
- Apple posts Apple Watch User Guide
- Apple planning to release new iPod touch later this year?
- Nokia shopping around its Maps division, courting Apple
- Apple Watch pre-orders arriving tomorrow, Apple posts more Guided Tours
- Security flaw opens iOS devices to attack using fake WiFi hotspots
- Security flaw leaves about 1,500 iOS apps vulnerable to attack
- Zagg Pocket Keyboard
- Adonit Jot Script 2
- Rokform Rokfolio Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Parrot Bebop Drone
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?