Mix: WWDC, Apple Support, iPod chef, Jobs’ house
As expected, Steve Jobs will give a keynote address to kick off Apple’s Worldwide Developer Conference on Monday, June 11. The address, which will begin at 10:00am Pacific, will center around Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard.
Apple has launched its revamped support site, with large graphics for top support issues and easier overall navigation.
Renowned chef Heston Blumanthal of the UK restaurant Fat Duck has begun loaning iPods to diners who order his “Sound of the Sea” dish. The iPods are loaded with sounds from the ocean, meant to enhance the dining experience.
Apple CEO Steve Jobs has lost a key court ruling in his bid to demolish “The Jackling House,” which he bought in 1984. In 2001, Jobs received a demolition permit for the home, which was built in 1925, but a group called Uphold Our Heritage sued to save the home. Jobs has previously referred to the house as an “abomination.”
- iLounge Weekly arrives Monday, sign up now
- Apple retail stores to have very limited Apple Watch stock
- Apple quietly acquiring companies to improve cloud services?
- Apple planning to release three iPhone models this year?
- Report reveals more details on Apple’s upcoming music service
- Apple adds CNNgo channel to Apple TV
- Apple acquires database company FoundationDB
- Apple releases iOS 8.3 beta 4
- Apple adds Tastemade, TED, Young Hollywood channels to Apple TV
- Source: Italian prosecutors wrap up Apple tax probe
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- EnerPlex Surfr for iPhone 6
- IK Multimedia iRig 2 Guitar Interface
- PowerSkin Pop’n 3 for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Coogobox Symphony Dock for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- PowerSkin Spare for iPhone 6
- Chil Attraction Jacket for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?
- How do I re-sync contacts to my vehicle after switching to a new iPhone?
- How do I move away from a shared Apple ID for iMessage?