Mix: WWDC, Apple Support, iPod chef, Jobs’ house
As expected, Steve Jobs will give a keynote address to kick off Apple’s Worldwide Developer Conference on Monday, June 11. The address, which will begin at 10:00am Pacific, will center around Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard.
Apple has launched its revamped support site, with large graphics for top support issues and easier overall navigation.
Renowned chef Heston Blumanthal of the UK restaurant Fat Duck has begun loaning iPods to diners who order his “Sound of the Sea” dish. The iPods are loaded with sounds from the ocean, meant to enhance the dining experience.
Apple CEO Steve Jobs has lost a key court ruling in his bid to demolish “The Jackling House,” which he bought in 1984. In 2001, Jobs received a demolition permit for the home, which was built in 1925, but a group called Uphold Our Heritage sued to save the home. Jobs has previously referred to the house as an “abomination.”
- Apple Watch unboxing gallery posted
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, sign up now
- FoneFox posts Apple Watch waterproof testing video
- iFixit posts Apple Watch teardown
- Apple posts Apple Watch User Guide
- Apple planning to release new iPod touch later this year?
- Nokia shopping around its Maps division, courting Apple
- Apple Watch pre-orders arriving tomorrow, Apple posts more Guided Tours
- Security flaw opens iOS devices to attack using fake WiFi hotspots
- Security flaw leaves about 1,500 iOS apps vulnerable to attack
- Zagg Pocket Keyboard
- Adonit Jot Script 2
- Rokform Rokfolio Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Parrot Bebop Drone
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?