Mix: Zegna iJacket, Survey, H.264, Ministry
Published: Wednesday, August 22, 2007
Zegna Sport has announced its Bluetooth iJacket, a new men’s jacket that features a Bluetooth interface, integrated collar microphone, an iPod connector, and controls embedded in the jacket sleeve. The Zegna Bluetooth iJacket is now available at Ermenegildo Zegna boutiques and sells for $1700.
A recent survey by Kensington shows that many iPod and MP3 player owners don’t fully utilize all the features of their devices. “After the initial excitement of getting an MP3 player and uploading their favorite songs this research found that users rarely add further tunes, photos or data that the music device has the potential for,” said Karen Hicks, product manager at Kensington.
Adobe has announced support for the H.264 codec in its Flash Video Player 9 software. In May it was revealed that YouTube was converting its video library to the H.264 codec for compatibility with the Apple TV. The latest beta release of Flash Player 9 is available on Adobe’s website; the final version is expected in Sept.
Ministry of Sound has introduced a new sound system with an integrated iPod Dock. The MOSMC057IP DAB Micro System with iPod Dock features 2x20W RMS power, an alarm clock, and will sell for £140, or about $280, when it goes on sale later this month. [via Tech Digest]
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- Cook: New products ‘closer,’ mobile payments ‘really interesting’
- Prong debuts Prong PWR Case for iPhone 5/5s
- Notes from Apple’s Q2 2014 earnings call
- Apple announces 7:1 stock split, increased share buyback, dividends
- Apple Q2 2014: 43.7M iPhones, 16.3M iPads, 2.7M iPods
- Former employee says Apple left iOS users vulnerable
- Siri coming to Apple TV?
- Google covering some Samsung defense costs in Apple case
- Changes introduced to Apple’s app content rating system
- iOS 7.1.1 makes in-app purchases clear in Top Grossing chart
- Divoom Voombox Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Pelican ProGear Voyager for iPhone 5/5s
- ZeroChroma Vario-Edge for iPhone 5/5c/5s + Vortex for iPhone 5c
- JBL Synchros S300i Stereo Headphones
- AKG K845BT Over-Ear Bluetooth Headset
- JBL Voyager Home Audio System With Portable Wireless Speaker
- Harman Kardon Esquire Executive Portable Wireless Speaker
- Booq Booqpad for iPad Air
- Rokform Fuzion+ for iPhone 5/5s
- Incipio Tek-nical for iPad Air
- The Complete Guide to Apple TV Channels
- iHistory: From iPod + iTunes to iPhone, Apple TV + iPad, 2001 to 2010
- iHistory: From iPod + iTunes to iPhone, Apple TV + iPad: 2011 to Today
- Viewing only downloaded iTunes Match tracks
- Splitting purchased content between two iPads
- iLounge’s 2014 CES Best of Show Awards: iPad, iPhone, iPod + Mac
- Preview: 7 Big Apple Trends To Expect At The 2014 CES
- Non-Bluetooth Lightning dock speakers
- Shared Apple ID and switching away from iPhone
- Syncing multiple iCloud data with a family Mac