Mix: Zombie Mansion, Deep Green, Warfare, Dropship
Source IT Software has released Zombie Mansion, its new first-person shooter game for the iPhone and iPod touch. In the game, players are trapped in a monster infested mansion and must maneuver through the house collecting keys and weapons in order to escape. It offers five levels, 3D graphics, secret rooms, ten monster types, nine different weapon and health power-ups, and three levels of difficulty. Zombie Mansion is available now from the App Store and sells for $5.
Cocoa Stuff has released its Deep Green chess application for the iPhone and iPod touch. Originally released for Apple’s Newton platform, Deep Green has been completely rewritten for the iPhone platform, offering users the ability to tap or drag pieces to move, take back moves, playback the current game, and adjust the strength of the computer opponent’s chess engine. In addition, the game saves the current game state between sessions, and has a small memory footprint for added stability. Normally priced at $8, Deep Green is available through the end of December for $5.
Spiffcode has released a version of its award-winning real time strategy game Warfare Incorporated for the iPhone and iPod touch. Previously available for other mobile platforms, the Command & Conquer-style game lets players build forces to defend and control a newly discovered planet. It features 22 unit and structure types, two different landscapes, 20 story missions and over 200 add-on missions, and a full PC-based mission editor that lets users create and publish their own missions. In addition, the developer claims that a 2-4 person multiplayer mode is currently in beta testing and is “coming soon.” Warfare Incorporated is available now from the App Store and sells for $5.
Ngmoco has released its Dropship game for the iPhone and iPod touch. Dropship is an arcade shooter-style game in which players must pilot their ship through enemy caverns destroying turrets, tanks, and interceptors in order to rescue stranded allies. The game offers “touch-anywhere” dual-analog controls, a campaign mode with 18 missions, downloadable levels, a freeplay mode, achievements, high scores, and in-game characters personalized from the user’s contacts list. Dropship is available now from the App Store and sells for $2.
- Pandora CFO calls Apple a ‘frenemy,’ says service will be available in CarPlay
- Apple now accepting all Apple Watch app submissions
- Apple hires former Dolby executive
- ITC to investigate Apple over Ericsson complaints
- Apple Q2 earnings call coming April 27
- Alleged ‘iPad Pro’ photos show second Lightning port?
- Apple expands iPhone trade-in program to non-Apple devices
- Alleged ‘iPhone 6c’ rear shell photos leaked
- Gear section, Disqus comments added to iLounge
- FDA taking ‘hands-off approach’ to regulating Apple Watch
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- EnerPlex Surfr for iPhone 6
- IK Multimedia iRig 2 Guitar Interface
- PowerSkin Pop’n 3 for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Coogobox Symphony Dock for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- PowerSkin Spare for iPhone 6
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?
- How do I re-sync contacts to my vehicle after switching to a new iPhone?
- How do I move away from a shared Apple ID for iMessage?