Mix: Zombie Mansion, Deep Green, Warfare, Dropship
Source IT Software has released Zombie Mansion, its new first-person shooter game for the iPhone and iPod touch. In the game, players are trapped in a monster infested mansion and must maneuver through the house collecting keys and weapons in order to escape. It offers five levels, 3D graphics, secret rooms, ten monster types, nine different weapon and health power-ups, and three levels of difficulty. Zombie Mansion is available now from the App Store and sells for $5.
Cocoa Stuff has released its Deep Green chess application for the iPhone and iPod touch. Originally released for Apple’s Newton platform, Deep Green has been completely rewritten for the iPhone platform, offering users the ability to tap or drag pieces to move, take back moves, playback the current game, and adjust the strength of the computer opponent’s chess engine. In addition, the game saves the current game state between sessions, and has a small memory footprint for added stability. Normally priced at $8, Deep Green is available through the end of December for $5.
Spiffcode has released a version of its award-winning real time strategy game Warfare Incorporated for the iPhone and iPod touch. Previously available for other mobile platforms, the Command & Conquer-style game lets players build forces to defend and control a newly discovered planet. It features 22 unit and structure types, two different landscapes, 20 story missions and over 200 add-on missions, and a full PC-based mission editor that lets users create and publish their own missions. In addition, the developer claims that a 2-4 person multiplayer mode is currently in beta testing and is “coming soon.” Warfare Incorporated is available now from the App Store and sells for $5.
Ngmoco has released its Dropship game for the iPhone and iPod touch. Dropship is an arcade shooter-style game in which players must pilot their ship through enemy caverns destroying turrets, tanks, and interceptors in order to rescue stranded allies. The game offers “touch-anywhere” dual-analog controls, a campaign mode with 18 missions, downloadable levels, a freeplay mode, achievements, high scores, and in-game characters personalized from the user’s contacts list. Dropship is available now from the App Store and sells for $2.
- Apple now selling SIM-free iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus
- AT&T opens up Wi-Fi calling for iPhone
- Battery impact of Samsung vs TSMC A9 chips overestimated? (Update: Apple response)
- Apple TV, iPad Pro to be sold online in late October, in stores early November?
- iBooks adds exclusive enhanced editions of Harry Potter series
- Report: Barclays to launch Apple Pay support in the UK early next year
- Apple reveals Beats Pill+ speaker
- Antitrust monitor: Apple is ‘its own worst enemy’
- Report: Apple holding $181.1 billion in offshore tax havens
- Apple releases fourth iOS 9.1 beta, third tvOS beta to developers
- Creative Sound Blaster Roar 2 Bluetooth Speaker
- Parrot Airborne Night and Airborne Cargo Drones
- Griffin Survivor Journey and Survivor Summit for iPhone 6/6s
- Parrot Jumping Night and Jumping Race Drones
- Trident Case Aegis Pro Case for iPhone 6/6s
- Scosche boomBOTTLE+ Waterproof Wireless Speaker
- Just Mobile Quattro Folio for iPhone 6s
- X-Doria Defense Lux for iPhone 6s/6
- Spigen Perfect Armor for iPhone 6s, Slim/Tough Armor for iPhone 6s Plus
- Spigen Neo Hybrid / Carbon / EX + Ultra Hybrid for iPhone 6s/6s Plus
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 9.0
- Under the Radar: A closer look at smaller iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus changes
- A First Look at iOS 9’s Transit in Apple Maps (Updated for watchOS 2)
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iTunes 12.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.4 + Apple Music
- CE Week 2015: IK Multimedia, Monowear’s Apple Watch bands + More
- Live From CE Week 2015: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- Opinion: The ‘Grand Experiment’ of shifting to Google Photos
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?