Mobee to debut Magic Juice, Link, and Tunes at CES
Mobee has announced three new products that will debut at CES, two leveraging the company’s inductive charging platforms for ease of use. Magic Juice ($79) is a backup battery/charging station that can be carried in a pocket, and inductively recharged using Mobee’s previously-released Magic Feet or Magic Charger charging platforms. Somewhat curiously, the battery promises to fully charge an iPad once or an iPhone twice, and is compatible with Lightning and Dock Connectors, mini USB and micro USB, thanks to a standard USB port on one end.
Magic Tunes ($99) is a wireless Bluetooth speaker. Equipped with speakerphone functionality, it’s billed as the first “double wireless” speaker, capable of both wireless audio streaming and inductive wireless charging. Finally, Magic Link ($49) is an energy-saving wall adapter and illuminated cable for Apple mobile devices, showing you charging status through the cable’s glowing color before turning off automatically to conserve power. Magic Link also promises Lightning, Dock Connector, mini USB and micro USB compatibility. All of these new products will be released in 2013.
- IK Multimedia announces iRig Mic Studio
- InCarBite, Marshall/Urbanears + Peri
- Kanex, Macally, Oaxis + Standzout
- Lenmar, Lynktec, PhoneSuit + WeeGo
- Echo Creations, Henge Docks, Hyper + iBattz
- LifeProof, Onanoff + ZeroChroma
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- iLounge Weekly comes out Monday, subscribe now
- Verizon to allow users to opt out of web tracking ‘supercookies’
- Apple releases iTunes 12.1 update, adds Notification Center widget
- Chinese Government may require Apple to build ‘back door’ into iPhones
- Notes from Apple’s Q1 2015 earnings call
- Cook: Apple Watch shipping in April
- Apple Q1 2015: Record $74.6B revenue, 74.5M iPhones, 24.4M iPads
- Apple Pay support coming to more vending machines, kiosks, parking meters
- Apple releases iOS 8.1.3
- Apple TV adds 120 Sports channel
- RooCase ORB Tablet System
- Harman Kardon Soho Wireless Headphones
- Odoyo Power+Shell EX Rechargeable Battery Case for iPhone 6
- Patriot Memory Fuel iON Magnetic Charging Case with Charging Pad for iPhone 6
- Lenmar Maven Battery Case for iPhone 6
- STM Studio for iPad Air 2
- VSN Mobil V.360 Camera
- Booq Booqpad for iPad Air 2
- Incipio offGRID Express for iPhone 6
- Incipio Tuxen for iPad Air 2
- How do I turn off Reachability on the iPhone 6 Plus?
- How do I get a phone number on iMessage?
- Can I share in-app subscriptions among family members?
- Can I cancel or ‘unsend’ sent iMessages?
- Ten Things You Didn’t Know About Apple’s HomeKit
- Reorganizing files in the iTunes Media Folder
- Exchange text messages between two iPhones with no cellular data plan
- The Booths of the iProducts Marketplace at CES 2015
- Hands-on with CarPlay at CES 2015
- iLounge announces its CES 2015 Best of Show Awards