MOG update adds iOS 4 background audio
Online music service MOG has released an update to its music player for the iPhone and iPod touch, adding iOS 4 background audio support and several other new features. MOG is a subscription-based service that allows users to listen to personalized radio and music on demand via a web browser on their computer or a mobile app on iOS devices. The mobile application for the iPhone and iPod touch provides access to CD-quality music streamed on demand or downloaded directly to the device for offline listening, automatically syncing with settings and playlists on the MOG web site. Users can create personalized listening experiences by using music discovery modes or choosing from a selection of featured playlists. MOG 1.2 now provides background audio support on multitasking-capable iOS 4 devices allowing users to continue listening to their MOG playlists while using other applications as well as taking advantage of lock screen playback controls. The latest update also includes support for audio remote controls, in-line headphone remotes and third-party hi-fi docks and includes larger album artwork in downloaded tracks. MOG 1.2 is available from the U.S. App Store as a free download; a three-day free trial of the MOG online music service is available after which a $10 monthly subscription is required to continue using the app.
- Halo: Spartan Bundle, Cut!, Sago Mini Toolbox, Chrome, System Monitor + Tumblr
- Security change in iOS 8.3 limits some file manager and transfer apps
- Implosion, Last Voyage, Glass, Instagram + Snapseed
- After School app returns to App Store with new safety features
- Report: Apple acquisition used for App Store ‘Explore’ tab
- Apple Maps adds Booking.com and Trip Advisor reviews
- Details of Apple Watch’s heart monitor, limitations released
- Apple releases its 2015 Environmental Responsibility Report
- iLounge Weekly arrives on Monday, subscribe now
- Apple Pay coming to Canada later this year?
- Report: Apple being uncooperative with antitrust monitor
- Leaked cases may hint at ‘iPad Pro’ design details
- L.A. school district seeking restitution over failed iPad program (Updated)
- Apple partners with The Conservation Fund to protect U.S. working forests
- In-store sales of Apple Watch delayed until at least June
- Apple adds WWDC scholarships to promote diversity
- Parrot Bebop Drone
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?