Monday at CES: 25 new previews
iLounge saw more new Apple accessories on Monday as top developers continued to reveal their new products at the 2014 CES. Our CES mini-site already has dozens of new reports — here’s more of what we’ve seen.
ZeroChroma’s Flux-Stand cases
Scosche’s MagicMount system and new boomBottles
iHome’s waterproof industrial speaker iBN26
Stelle Audio’s Pillar bags and new speaker colors
Incipio’s new collection including Bluetooth batteries and controllers
Braven’s wireless distribution and Bluetooth speakers
Just Mobile’s new Lightning docks and AluPen Digital
LaCie’s Fuel battery-powered Wi-Fi hard drive
Seagate’s Backup Plus Fast, the first portable 4TB hard drive
Brookstone’s ambient noise generators and a digital bartending scale
Thinium’s Lightning wall chargers and batteries
Goji’s Bluetooth door lock
The Martian Notifier smart watch from Martian Watches
Speakers and baby monitors from Philips
Tylt’s battery packs
Hyper by Sanho debuted a HyperJuice Expand battery collection
ION Audio’s PA systems
Gameloft’s Brothers in Arms 3: Sons of War
BuQu Tech’s battery pack for its wireless charging system
iHealth showed wearable Bluetooth health monitoring devices
Zagg’s ZaggSparq plug-in battery packs
myCharge’s battery packs
Pebble’s metal version of its smart watch
iDevices had a kitchen version of its Bluetooth cooking thermometer
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, subscribe now
- iLounge Weekly arrives Monday, sign up now
- Happy Presidents’ Day from iLounge
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, sign up now
- iLounge Weekly arrives on Monday, subscribe now
- iLounge Weekly comes out Monday, subscribe now
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- Apple comes to the Dow Jones Industrial Average, will replace AT&T
- Apple extends iPhone 5 Battery Replacement Program
- Revamped Apple music service not coming until WWDC; new Apple TV later this year?
- Larger iPad production delayed until later this year, USB 3.0 ports to be added?
- Apple, others likely to reach $415M settlement in poaching lawsuit [Update: settlement approved]
- Apple and HBO in talks for ‘HBO Now’ service launch
- Report: Next-gen ‘iPhone 6s’ to feature 2GB RAM, Apple SIM
- Apple looking to settle with electric car battery company
- Apple pushing out fix next week for ‘FREAK’ security flaw
- Report: Apple Watch retail strategy aims to push iPhone sales
- Gumdrop Cases Drop Tech Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Uniq Aircraft+ for iPhone 6
- Speck MightyShell + Faceplate for iPhone 6 Plus
- Mobile Home Siri remote
- Olloclip Macro 3-in-1 Lens, Telephoto + CPL Lens for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- ExoLens Professional Photography System for iPhone 6
- Incipio offGRID Shine for iPhone 6
- Seidio Obex for iPhone 6
- RooCase GlacialTough for iPhone 6 Plus, VersaTough for iPhone 6 + 6 Plus
- CM4 Q Card Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?
- How do I re-sync contacts to my vehicle after switching to a new iPhone?
- How do I move away from a shared Apple ID for iMessage?
- How do I consolidate iTunes purchases into a single account?
- How can I more easily Handoff a web page from my Mac to my iPhone?