Monster Cable announces 8 new iPod accessories
Monster Cable today announced eight new iPod accessories including; The Monster iCharger, iSplitter, iCable, iCarPlay Wireless, iSpeaker Portable, iSportCase, Ultra-Low Profile iCharger, iCase Travel Pack and iCarPlay cassette adapter. Click ‘Read more’ for a complete list with descriptions.
Monster® Unveils A Complete line of Accessories for Apple’s iPod
BRISBANE, January 6, 2004 — Monster Cable Products, Inc., the world’s leading manufacturer of premium speaker, audio, video and computer cables, as well as power conditioning solutions, is introducing a full line of accessories for the Apple iPod.
The Monster iCharger
The Monster iCharger provides non-stop iPod operation by offering the convenience of charging its battery in a car. The Monster iCharger simply plugs into the cigarette lighter. It conveniently monitors charging with the 3-stage LED light. The iCharger compliments the iPod while keeping a low-profile appearance in a car. Smart Digital Charger™ technology supplies a rapid battery charge, followed by a trickle charge to optimize performance and lengthen battery life. The iCharger retails for $29.95
The Monster iSplitter
With the Monster iSplitter, it is possible to share music and movies with a friend. In the car, on a plane or at lunch, two people can plug headphones and listen. Just plug the iSplitter into the headphone jack on an iPod, iBook or Powerbook, then plug two sets of headphones into the iSplitter ports. The iSplitter retails for $9.95.
The Apple iPod is capable of delivering audiophile quality sound. Monster developed the iCable, so iPod users could experience richer, high quality digital sound by connecting their iPods to stereo systems with full size speakers. iCable incorporates Monster Cable’s latest audio cable technologies for digital MP3 music in a compact design to match the portability of the iPod. The Monster iCable comes in a 7 ft length and retails for $29.95.
Monster iCarPlay Wireless
The iCarPlay is an FM transmitter for iPod with dock connection. This FM transmitter and Car Charger makes iPod mobile listening easy. It features a one-button FM Channel selection with eight available channels, and a Smart Digital Charger for fast charges and maximum battery life. It also features 24k gold contacts for maximum corrosion resistance and power transfer. The iCarPlay wireless retails for $69.95
The Monster iSpeaker Portable
This lightweight, battery-powered mini-speaker set was specially designed to play music from an iPod or Apple computer. It fold into “double-CD”-size shape for easy packing into travel or computer bag. The iSpeaker Portable is self-powered and runs on its own batteries. It’s ideal for those on the go because it folds up into a small size. The iSpeaker Portable retails for $59.95
Monster iSportCase for iPod
This lightweight, durable, protective carrying case is for hands-free traveling with iPod with dock connections. It features a belt clip for easy portability. It also features special PE construction for durability. The self-adhesive car mount lets you clip your iPod to a safe place in the car. Designed for easy access to ports and jacks. The iSportCase retails for $19.95.
Ultra-Low Profile iCharger
The Ultra-Low Profile iCharger is for iPod with Dock Connection, to power-up the iPod on the go. Smart Digital Charger™ technology ensures fast, accurate charges and maximum battery life. The charger’s unique, innovative flush-mount design gives it a compact appearance. A 3-stage LED charge indicator lets you know charging status. 24k gold contacts provide optimum power transfer and corrosion resistance. A convenient 10-foot cord allows for ease of use. The Ultra-Low Profile iCharger retails for $39.95.
Monster® iCase™ Travel Pack for iPod™
Protect, share and charge your iPod and carry all your accessories on the go. Includes Monster® iCharger™ to charge your iPod, a Monster iSplitter to share music with a friend, and room for all your gear. The iCase Travel Pack for iPod retails for $69.95
iCarPlay™ for iPod®
Play your iPod™ tunes through your car stereo cassette player. The iCarPlay features a convenient, 40-inch cord to place your iPod within reach while driving and 24k gold-plated minijack contacts to resist corrosion for maximum signal transfer. The iCarPlay retails for $19.95.
- Moshi debuts aluminum USB Cable with Lightning Connector
- Jays debuts a-Jays Five earphones
- Geneva debuts Model S Wireless, phases out Model S
- Shure debuts SE846 Quad Driver Earphones
- Klipsch releases KMC 3 Bluetooth speaker
- Scosche releases RH1060 Bluetooth headphones
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- AT&T: All video chat apps will work over cellular in 2013
- Apple releases testimony before CEO’s Senate appearance
- New Apple offers in India can reduce iPhone price
- Report: Apple testing 1.5” OLED displays for iWatch
- Song skipping terms slowing iRadio negotiations
- iLounge Weekly arriving Monday, giveaway reminder
- Report: BBM iOS app won’t support iPad at launch
- Report: iRadio might miss WWDC debut
- Fair Labor Assoc.: Foxconn, Apple still exceed work hours
- CW to bring content to Apple TV
- TrÃ¼ Protection TrÃ¼-Fit Anti-Glare Film Set
- New Trent iCarrier IMP120D Dual USB Power Pack
- BlueFlame 2M Charge and Sync Cable with Lightning Connector
- HMDX Jam Party Bluetooth Wireless Stereo Speaker
- Logitech Harmony Ultimate Universal Remote Control
- MyCharge Freedom 2000 Battery Case for iPhone 5
- Nike Nike+ FuelBand
- OCDesk OCDock for iPhone 5
- Bluelounge MiniDock (With Lightning Connector)
- Mophie Juice Pack Powerstation Pro
- Calendar info disappears after iCloud restore
- Remove old iCloud backup after restoring to a new iPhone
- Setting up a ringtone in iTunes
- Using a Wi-Fi hard drive with an iPad
- Backing up and restoring an iPod classic
- Can’t restore iPod touch without passcode
- Retaining older versions of Apps during an iOS Restore
- Can’t eject iPod nano without closing Firefox
- Can’t change iTunes Apple ID to iCloud e-mail address
- Effect of erasing an iPhone on the Find My iPhone feature