Monster intros new Beats iPod speaker, headphones
Monster has introduced five new products for its Beats by Dr. Dre audio line, including the new Beatbox iPod speaker. The Beatbox is a black, trapezoidal system featuring a top-mounted iPod and iPhone dock, digital amplification, two 5.25-inch long throw bass drivers, dual 2-inch concave high frequency drivers, and ABS housing. It will sell for $400. Also new are the iBeats by Dr. Dre, in-ear headphones engineered to deliver high-resolution sound from the iPod, iPhone, iPad, and other portable audio devices. The iBeats feature an in-line ControlTalk box with remote and mic, a noise-isolating in-ear design, a single driver in each earbud, and three included custom-fit eartip sizes for a secure fit. Monster’s iBeats by Dr. Dre are priced at $120.
The rest of Monster’s new Beats lineup includes the LeBron James-endorsed Powerbeats In-ear Headphones, featuring dual drivers and a sports-friendly design for $170, the purple, Justin Bieber-endorsed JustBeats, which sell for $200 for an on-ear version or $120 for the in-ear version, and the new flagship Beats Pro over-the-ear headphones, featuring aluminum construction, flip-up ear cups, dual input/output cable ports, and all-metal hinges for $450. Monster’s new line of Beats by Dr. Dre audio products will be available in the coming weeks. [via Engadget]
- TwelveSouth releases BookBook for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- Report: Apple outlines more stringent requirements for MFi case makers
- Report: Bose products returning to Apple Stores?
- Don’t miss our Best of the Year Awards 2014
- Beats introduces Solo2 Wireless Headphones
- Nautilus announces HealthKit integration
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- Happy Holidays from iLounge!
- Russian Apple Online Store returns with increased prices
- Cook ‘deeply offended’ by BBC allegations
- BBC investigative report claims Apple fails to protect Chinese workers
- Apple releases iOS 8.2 beta 3 to developers
- Tim Cook announces $20M raised for (PRODUCT)RED in internal e-mail
- Apple announces 64-bit and iOS 8 requirements for app updates
- Apple ordered to turn over records in Canadian iPhone antitrust probe
- Apple halts online sales in Russia
- Apple found not guilty in iPod, iTunes Store lock-in suit
- BuQu Tech PowerArmour Battery Case for iPhone 6
- Grovemade Maple iPhone Case for iPhone 6
- Tylt Energi Sliding Power Case for iPhone 6
- Just Mobile TopGum
- Kenu Highline for iPhone 6 + iPhone 6 Plus
- STM Dux for iPhone 6
- Kenu Stance Compact Tripod for iPhone
- SwitchEasy Boombox for iPhone 6
- STM Skinny Pro for iPad Air 2
- SwitchEasy Rave for iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus + Wrap for iPhone 6 Plus
- Last-Minute Holiday Gift Guide for 2014
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iTunes 12
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.1
- An Easy Guide To Setting Up + Using Apple Pay In iOS 8.1
- Ten Things You Didn’t Know About iPad Air 2 + iPad mini 3
- Mind The Gap: What’s iPad’s Role In An iPhone 6 (Plus) World?
- Editorial: Why I Switched To T-Mobile (And You Might, Too)
- The Early Guide To Apple Watch Apps
- iLounge’s Top iPhone 6 + iPhone 6 Plus Case Picks (Fall 2014)
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.0