Monster intros new Beats iPod speaker, headphones
Monster has introduced five new products for its Beats by Dr. Dre audio line, including the new Beatbox iPod speaker. The Beatbox is a black, trapezoidal system featuring a top-mounted iPod and iPhone dock, digital amplification, two 5.25-inch long throw bass drivers, dual 2-inch concave high frequency drivers, and ABS housing. It will sell for $400. Also new are the iBeats by Dr. Dre, in-ear headphones engineered to deliver high-resolution sound from the iPod, iPhone, iPad, and other portable audio devices. The iBeats feature an in-line ControlTalk box with remote and mic, a noise-isolating in-ear design, a single driver in each earbud, and three included custom-fit eartip sizes for a secure fit. Monster’s iBeats by Dr. Dre are priced at $120.
The rest of Monster’s new Beats lineup includes the LeBron James-endorsed Powerbeats In-ear Headphones, featuring dual drivers and a sports-friendly design for $170, the purple, Justin Bieber-endorsed JustBeats, which sell for $200 for an on-ear version or $120 for the in-ear version, and the new flagship Beats Pro over-the-ear headphones, featuring aluminum construction, flip-up ear cups, dual input/output cable ports, and all-metal hinges for $450. Monster’s new line of Beats by Dr. Dre audio products will be available in the coming weeks. [via Engadget]
- Report: Pebble facing financial struggles?
- Olloclip releases new Active Lens for iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus
- Apple releases iPhone Lightning Dock with iPhone 6/iPhone 6 Plus compatibility
- Ikea reveals US prices for Wireless Charging Collection
- Mophie debuts new Space lineup
- Apple releases iOS 8.3, iCloud Photo Library comes out of beta
- Upcoming kit will allow developers to build native Apple Watch apps
- Apple may debut new ‘Proactive’ assistant with iOS 9
- Google Search will soon surface content from iOS apps
- iOS bug allows peculiar string of characters in Messages to reboot iPhones
- iOS 9 Transit feature to launch in select cities
- Report: iOS 9 to feature Force Touch support, updated keyboard
- Microsoft confirms Cortana coming to iOS this year
- Apple creates Chief Design Officer role for Jony Ive
- Report: iOS 9 will bring new security features, improve legacy device support
- Report: Apple’s push for local content may delay Apple’s TV service
- Griffin WatchStand for Apple Watch
- Apple iPhone Lightning Dock
- Witti Notti and Dotti
- PhoneSuit Elite 6 and Elite 6 Pro Battery Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Wren V5US Speaker
- Skech Base for iPad Air 2
- Anova Culinary Precision Cooker
- Phiaton MS 100 BA Earphones
- Olloclip Ollocase for iPhone 6
- AKG Y50 On-Ear Headphones
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?
- Why doesn’t my iPhone reconnect to Wi-Fi after I turn it on?
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?