Monster intros new chargers, transmitters for iPod + iPhone
Monster has announced its new line of in-car FM transmitters, chargers, and other accessories for the iPod and iPhone. Previously discovered in stores and covered on iLounge, both the iCarPlay Wireless 1000 and iCarPlay Wireless 800 are iPod- and iPhone-certified. The 1000 is powered via USB, allowing it to be used both in the car and in the home or office, and also includes AutoScan 3D automatic station finding for $100. The iCarCharger 1000 is a dock-connecting car charger that offers integrated playback controls on the charging bulb and an AUX-output cable with built-in cord management. Compatible with both iPod and iPhone, it sells for $50. The company has also introduced the iCarPlay Cassette 800 tape adapter, which sells for $20, and the iCable 800 and 1000 mini-jack cables, designed to work with car auxiliary input jacks. The cables come in lengths of 3- and 7-feet and sell for $15 and $30, respectively. Finally, the iSplitter 800 is a two-way headphone jack splitter offering individual volume and mute controls. It sells for $20. All of Monster’s new accessories are available now.
- Apple threatens action against accessory makers using leaked device specs
- Typo fined $860,000 for violating BlackBerry injunction
- IK Multimedia announces iRig Mic Studio
- TwelveSouth releases BookBook for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- Report: Apple outlines more stringent requirements for MFi case makers
- Report: Bose products returning to Apple Stores?
- Apple now accepting all Apple Watch app submissions
- Apple hires former Dolby executive
- ITC to investigate Apple over Ericsson complaints
- Apple Q2 earnings call coming April 27
- Alleged ‘iPad Pro’ photos show second Lightning port?
- Apple expands iPhone trade-in program to non-Apple devices
- Alleged ‘iPhone 6c’ rear shell photos leaked
- Gear section, Disqus comments added to iLounge
- FDA taking ‘hands-off approach’ to regulating Apple Watch
- Apple Watch won’t be sold to walk-in customers at launch
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- EnerPlex Surfr for iPhone 6
- IK Multimedia iRig 2 Guitar Interface
- PowerSkin Pop’n 3 for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Coogobox Symphony Dock for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- PowerSkin Spare for iPhone 6
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?
- How do I re-sync contacts to my vehicle after switching to a new iPhone?
- How do I move away from a shared Apple ID for iMessage?