Monster intros new chargers, transmitters for iPod + iPhone
Monster has announced its new line of in-car FM transmitters, chargers, and other accessories for the iPod and iPhone. Previously discovered in stores and covered on iLounge, both the iCarPlay Wireless 1000 and iCarPlay Wireless 800 are iPod- and iPhone-certified. The 1000 is powered via USB, allowing it to be used both in the car and in the home or office, and also includes AutoScan 3D automatic station finding for $100. The iCarCharger 1000 is a dock-connecting car charger that offers integrated playback controls on the charging bulb and an AUX-output cable with built-in cord management. Compatible with both iPod and iPhone, it sells for $50. The company has also introduced the iCarPlay Cassette 800 tape adapter, which sells for $20, and the iCable 800 and 1000 mini-jack cables, designed to work with car auxiliary input jacks. The cables come in lengths of 3- and 7-feet and sell for $15 and $30, respectively. Finally, the iSplitter 800 is a two-way headphone jack splitter offering individual volume and mute controls. It sells for $20. All of Monster’s new accessories are available now.
- Philips introduces dimmer remote kit for Hue lights
- Nike to offer customers cash in proposed FuelBand settlement
- Logitech introduces new Logi label
- Apple debuts ‘Apple Tested Cases’ web page
- Nest debuts Nest Cam, updates Nest Protect and Learning Thermostat
- Monster: Apple booted us from MFi program over Beats lawsuit
- Apple to drop first-gen Apple TV, iPod classic support as of Sept 8th
- New Apple TV to feature motion sensitive remote
- Media companies balk at $40/mo. plan for Apple TV service
- Former Beats Music CEO Ian Rogers leaves Apple
- Apple partners with PayAnywhere for Apple Pay
- Report: iPhone 6S to retain 16GB base model
- Apple sends out invites to September 9 event
- iPhone 6S to get front flash mode? (Update: Rose Gold color on the way)
- Report: iPhone 6S to support Motion wallpapers
- Rumor: iPhone 6S Plus to have smaller battery, packaging revealed?
- Tech21 Evo Mesh Sport for iPhone 6 and Evo Elite for iPhone 6 Plus
- Thonet & Vander Koloss Bluetooth Speaker
- iHome iSP5 SmartPlug
- Spigen Apple Watch Nightstand S350
- DODOcase Lorna iPhone Wallet Case for iPhone 6 Plus
- SwitchEasy Blocks Customizable Dock Building Set for Apple Watch
- DODOcase Maritime Collection Multi-Angle Case for iPad Air 2
- Kanex iPhone ChargeSync Dock for iPhone 6 + iPhone 6 Plus
- Onanoff Sound Cover for iPad Air + iPad Air 2
- Native Union Clic 360 for iPhone 6
- A First Look at iOS 9’s Transit in Apple Maps (Updated for watchOS 2)
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iTunes 12.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.4 + Apple Music
- CE Week 2015: IK Multimedia, Monowear’s Apple Watch bands + More
- Live From CE Week 2015: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- Opinion: The ‘Grand Experiment’ of shifting to Google Photos
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?