Monster ships four new iPod accessories
Monster today announced four new iPod accessories—the iCarPlay Wireless 200 FM Transmitter, iTV Link A/V Cable, iSplitter 200 Headphone Splitter, and the iEZClick Wireless Remote.
The Monster iCarplay Wireless 200 FM transmitter ($100) allows iPod users to play music wirelessly through their car stereo while simultaneously charging their iPod. It features Monster AutoScan technology, three programmable station presets, and international modes for use in North America, Europe and Japan.
The Monster iTVLink ($50) is designed to directly connect an iPod to a TV for viewing photos and videos on a bigger screen. The cable features a dock connector for the iPod and S-video and stereo audio outputs for the TV. The iTV Link also has a built-in mini USB charging port.
The Monster iSplitter 200 ($20) allows two people to share music from one iPod. It features two built-in volume controls, a quick-access mute switch, a protective Duraflex jacket, and 24k gold contacts.
The Monster iEZClick ($70) is a wearable RF-based wireless iPod remote control that’s “perfect for use while snowboarding, jogging, or hiking on the go activities.” It features a weather-resistant housing, comes with a clip and elastic Velcro strap, and has an operating range of up to 30 ft.
- Apple threatens action against accessory makers using leaked device specs
- IK Multimedia announces iRig Mic Studio
- Report: Apple outlines more stringent requirements for MFi case makers
- Report: Bose products returning to Apple Stores?
- Beats introduces Solo2 Wireless Headphones
- Logitech debuts Harmony Living Home line
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- Apple adds vehicles to list of company’s activities in Switzerland
- Cook: Apple Watch to be available outside U.S. in April
- Apple Watch to have low energy ‘Power Reserve’ mode
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, subscribe now
- Cook: Apple Watch ‘designed to be able to replace car keys’
- Apple again under fire as Ericsson escalates legal action
- Apple announces ‘Spring Forward’ event for March 9
- Brikk unveils opulent Apple Watch line priced up to $75,000
- Apple Maps adds new third-party data providers
- Apple ordered to pay $532.9m in iTunes patent infringement case
- Mobile Home Siri remote
- Olloclip Macro 3-in-1 Lens, Telephoto + CPL Lens for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- ExoLens Professional Photography System for iPhone 6
- Incipio offGRID Shine for iPhone 6
- Seidio Obex for iPhone 6
- RooCase GlacialTough for iPhone 6 Plus, VersaTough for iPhone 6 + 6 Plus
- CM4 Q Card Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- iWalk Extreme Trio 10,000 Universal Battery
- NewerTech NuGuard KX for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Incipio Clarion and Faraday for iPad Air 2
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?
- How do I re-sync contacts to my vehicle after switching to a new iPhone?
- How do I move away from a shared Apple ID for iMessage?
- How do I consolidate iTunes purchases into a single account?
- How can I more easily Handoff a web page from my Mac to my iPhone?