Monster ships four new iPod accessories
Published: Monday, October 23, 2006
News Categories: iPod Accessories
Monster today announced four new iPod accessories—the iCarPlay Wireless 200 FM Transmitter, iTV Link A/V Cable, iSplitter 200 Headphone Splitter, and the iEZClick Wireless Remote.
The Monster iCarplay Wireless 200 FM transmitter ($100) allows iPod users to play music wirelessly through their car stereo while simultaneously charging their iPod. It features Monster AutoScan technology, three programmable station presets, and international modes for use in North America, Europe and Japan.
The Monster iTVLink ($50) is designed to directly connect an iPod to a TV for viewing photos and videos on a bigger screen. The cable features a dock connector for the iPod and S-video and stereo audio outputs for the TV. The iTV Link also has a built-in mini USB charging port.
The Monster iSplitter 200 ($20) allows two people to share music from one iPod. It features two built-in volume controls, a quick-access mute switch, a protective Duraflex jacket, and 24k gold contacts.
The Monster iEZClick ($70) is a wearable RF-based wireless iPod remote control that’s “perfect for use while snowboarding, jogging, or hiking on the go activities.” It features a weather-resistant housing, comes with a clip and elastic Velcro strap, and has an operating range of up to 30 ft.
- ReSound Linx MFi hearing aid launches
- Mad Catz unveils C.T.R.L.i iOS controller
- Fitbit pulls, recalls Force fitness tracker
- Bose debuts SoundLink Bluetooth speaker III
- Scosche releases MagicMount system for iOS devices
- Apogee intros JAM 96k guitar interface, MiC 96k
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- iTunes Radio could be standalone app in iOS 8
- Apple drops iPhone return policy to 14 days
- Apps: Duolingo 3.3, Marvel Unlimited 2.0, Smash Hit + Wave Wave
- Apple running large iPhone 5c ad on NY Times site
- Report: iOS 8 Maps to gain public transit directions
- Apple updates Remote app with improved Apple TV integration
- iOS 7.1 reveals two new iPad models?
- Apple TV 6.1 update released, allows users to hide channels
- Apple releases iOS 7.1
- Apple iPhone trade-in program arrives in Canada
- Grovemade Bamboo iPad Case for iPad mini
- Soundfreaq Sound Rise SFQ-08 Wireless Speaker with Alarm Clock
- Chil PowerShare Reactor 5.1 Amp Multidevice Charger
- TwelveSouth SurfacePad for iPad mini
- Neptor NP056K Dual Port Portable Battery Charger
- RooCase Dual-View 360 for iPad Air
- Mophie Space Pack for iPhone 5/5s
- SnowLizard Products SLXtreme 5 for iPhone 5/5s
- Lepow Moonstone 9000mAh Power Bank
- Thought Out PED4 Planet IPA10 for iPad Air
- iHistory: From iPod + iTunes to iPhone, Apple TV + iPad, 2001 to 2010
- iHistory: From iPod + iTunes to iPhone, Apple TV + iPad: 2011 to Today
- Viewing only downloaded iTunes Match tracks
- Splitting purchased content between two iPads
- iLounge’s 2014 CES Best of Show Awards: iPad, iPhone, iPod + Mac
- Preview: 7 Big Apple Trends To Expect At The 2014 CES
- Non-Bluetooth Lightning dock speakers
- Shared Apple ID and switching away from iPhone
- Syncing multiple iCloud data with a family Mac
- iMessages come in from email address instead of phone number