Monster ships four new iPod accessories
Published: Monday, October 23, 2006
News Categories: iPod Accessories
Monster today announced four new iPod accessories—the iCarPlay Wireless 200 FM Transmitter, iTV Link A/V Cable, iSplitter 200 Headphone Splitter, and the iEZClick Wireless Remote.
The Monster iCarplay Wireless 200 FM transmitter ($100) allows iPod users to play music wirelessly through their car stereo while simultaneously charging their iPod. It features Monster AutoScan technology, three programmable station presets, and international modes for use in North America, Europe and Japan.
The Monster iTVLink ($50) is designed to directly connect an iPod to a TV for viewing photos and videos on a bigger screen. The cable features a dock connector for the iPod and S-video and stereo audio outputs for the TV. The iTV Link also has a built-in mini USB charging port.
The Monster iSplitter 200 ($20) allows two people to share music from one iPod. It features two built-in volume controls, a quick-access mute switch, a protective Duraflex jacket, and 24k gold contacts.
The Monster iEZClick ($70) is a wearable RF-based wireless iPod remote control that’s “perfect for use while snowboarding, jogging, or hiking on the go activities.” It features a weather-resistant housing, comes with a clip and elastic Velcro strap, and has an operating range of up to 30 ft.
- Philips announces Hue Lux and Hue Tap
- ReSound Linx MFi hearing aid launches
- Mad Catz unveils C.T.R.L.i iOS controller
- Fitbit pulls, recalls Force fitness tracker
- Bose debuts SoundLink Bluetooth speaker III
- Scosche releases MagicMount system for iOS devices
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- iWatch poll ends, first accessory poll begins
- Hyundai bringing CarPlay to 2015 Sonata
- Apple agrees to anti-theft smartphone measures
- 8GB iPhone 5c launches in more European countries
- iPhone 6 metal mockups spotted at electronics show
- Alpine Electronics announces aftermarket CarPlay products
- Apps: A&E/History 2.0, Ally 3.0, Amazon Cloud Drive Photos 3.0 + Pandora 5.3
- Pioneer officially announces aftermarket CarPlay access
- iWatch: LG to supply flexible displays, September release?
- Alleged iPhone 6 front panel, batteries leaked
- Favi Swivel Screen Portfolio Case with Bluetooth Keyboard for iPad Air
- ChargerLeash Charge & Sync Smart Lightning Cable
- iWalk Sound Angle Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- iWalk Extreme 10,000 Duo Battery Pack
- Speck DuraFolio for iPad Air + iPad mini
- Hack Things Poppy 3D Camera for iPhone 4/4S/5/5c/5s + iPod touch 5G
- Tavik Hemings for iPad Air
- Spigen SGP GLAS.tR SLIM Privacy for iPhone 5/5c/5s
- Incipio [Performance] Armband for iPhone 5/5c/5s + iPod touch 5G
- Brookstone Perfect Drink App-Controlled Smart Bartending
- The Complete Guide to Apple TV Channels
- iHistory: From iPod + iTunes to iPhone, Apple TV + iPad, 2001 to 2010
- iHistory: From iPod + iTunes to iPhone, Apple TV + iPad: 2011 to Today
- Viewing only downloaded iTunes Match tracks
- Splitting purchased content between two iPads
- iLounge’s 2014 CES Best of Show Awards: iPad, iPhone, iPod + Mac
- Preview: 7 Big Apple Trends To Expect At The 2014 CES
- Non-Bluetooth Lightning dock speakers
- Shared Apple ID and switching away from iPhone
- Syncing multiple iCloud data with a family Mac