Mood Wrapz iPod cases announced | iLounge News

Mood Wrapz iPod cases announced

image

Applied Imaginations has announced its Mood Wrapz, new heat sensitive, color-changing iPod skins. The protective skins cover the front and sides of your iPod, and are adhesive backed. The skins are temperature sensitive to the touch and change colors to be “as hot or cold” as you are. A full size Mood Wrapz costs $11 and a nano version will run you $10.

« Griffin reveals new iPod products in Macworld lineup

Mix: Steve Jobs, iPod Film Festival, Macworld Expo, Star Trek »

Comments

why would you make a product only for the discontiued 4th Generation ipod and lst generation nano?

Posted by tim on January 5, 2007 at 5:07 PM (CST)

lol, good comment tim.  I have no idea why they’d do that, but hey, at least they offer a non-Ipod-cut version that you can “...CONDUCT experiments with”!  This is a dumb idea.  I can see how hot my hands are every time I touch the ipod and leave my fingerprints on it.  This basically does exactly the same thing right?

Posted by Matthew Watts on January 5, 2007 at 6:27 PM (CST)

Stupid is as stupid does.

Posted by Elcoholic in So Cal on January 5, 2007 at 7:03 PM (CST)

Thank you mood wrapz for bringing the public another useless ipod accessory that only 1 person will ever use..the guy who owns the “company”. If you can call it that.

Posted by MattinTx on January 5, 2007 at 7:58 PM (CST)

Liking Lava Lites and such I thought this was novel.
Shame about the obnoxious as hell URL/logo on the front.

Posted by mthrsuperior on January 5, 2007 at 8:23 PM (CST)

I’m pretty excited to say that this is an iPod accessory that even I won’t buy!

Posted by andrew chasnoff on January 5, 2007 at 11:22 PM (CST)

I Dont See The Problem With It. Makes My iPod Have More Than One Color! xD

Posted by Maxiella on August 30, 2009 at 9:46 PM (CDT)