Mophie unveils case for 2G nano, opens up development
Mophie today announced the first case for Apple’s new second-generation iPod nano. Made from clear, hard plastic, the Relo Radura case is priced at $30 and will ship on or before October 12. “Moments after the newly designed iPod lines were announced, mophie Illuminators lit up the night designing, tweaking, prototyping, and rendering a brand new case for the new Apple iPod,” says the company. “Less than 24 hours later, mophie unveils the Relo Radura to the award-winning line of iPod accessories.”
Mophie has also opened up their development process of new iPod accessories on the company’s website. “Via a live webcam in Mophie’s Burlington, VT think tank, consumers can view video footage of each day’s events and read a blog compiled by each mophie team member,” explains their team. “As the mophie product concepts are born, a consumer will actually be able to choose the product concept they dig, help name it and sign up to be an official product tester. This is the first time an iPod aficionado will have the chance to be part of a product concept from its very inception.”
- Report: Apple still missing key music streaming deals in time for WWDC debut
- Apple TV adds Shomi, CraveTV channels in Canada
- Apple TV adds CBS Sports, USA Now channels
- GE’s intelligent LED lightbulbs will work with HomeKit
- Apple releases band design guidelines for Apple Watch
- New Apple TV remote to have touchpad
- Report: New 12.9” iPad will feature Force Touch, Bluetooth stylus, NFC
- Apple asking music labels to kill Spotify’s free streaming tier
- Apple updates support article confirming Apple Watch tattoo issue
- Apple reportedly hires four more producers from BBC Radio 1
- Audio-Technica ATH-MSR7 SonicPro Over-Ear Headphones
- Mobee Technology Magic Case 6 for iPhone 6
- Uniq Transforma for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Skech SkechBook for iPad Air 2 + iPad mini 3
- Yurbuds Liberty Wireless Earphones
- Apple Watch
- Zagg Pocket Keyboard
- Adonit Jot Script 2
- Rokform Rokfolio Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Parrot Bebop Drone
- Why doesn’t my iPhone reconnect to Wi-Fi after I turn it on?
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?