Mophie unveils case for 2G nano, opens up development
Mophie today announced the first case for Apple’s new second-generation iPod nano. Made from clear, hard plastic, the Relo Radura case is priced at $30 and will ship on or before October 12. “Moments after the newly designed iPod lines were announced, mophie Illuminators lit up the night designing, tweaking, prototyping, and rendering a brand new case for the new Apple iPod,” says the company. “Less than 24 hours later, mophie unveils the Relo Radura to the award-winning line of iPod accessories.”
Mophie has also opened up their development process of new iPod accessories on the company’s website. “Via a live webcam in Mophie’s Burlington, VT think tank, consumers can view video footage of each day’s events and read a blog compiled by each mophie team member,” explains their team. “As the mophie product concepts are born, a consumer will actually be able to choose the product concept they dig, help name it and sign up to be an official product tester. This is the first time an iPod aficionado will have the chance to be part of a product concept from its very inception.”
- Apple issues workaround for Messages text string bug
- Apple acquires Metaio, an augmented reality company
- Apple stuck with court-appointed antitrust monitor
- Apple to unveil rewards system for Apple Pay
- GM bringing CarPlay to 14 of its 2016 Chevy models
- Upcoming kit will allow developers to build native Apple Watch apps
- Apple may debut new ‘Proactive’ assistant with iOS 9
- Google Search will soon surface content from iOS apps
- iOS bug allows peculiar string of characters in Messages to reboot iPhones
- iOS 9 Transit feature to launch in select cities
- Spigen Apple Watch Stand S330
- Griffin WatchStand for Apple Watch
- Apple iPhone Lightning Dock
- Witti Notti and Dotti
- PhoneSuit Elite 6 and Elite 6 Pro Battery Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Wren V5US Speaker
- Skech Base for iPad Air 2
- Anova Culinary Precision Cooker
- Phiaton MS 100 BA Earphones
- Olloclip Ollocase for iPhone 6
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?
- Why doesn’t my iPhone reconnect to Wi-Fi after I turn it on?
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?