MotionX Sleep adds improved alarms, Sleep History Visualization
MotionX has released an update to MotionX Sleep, its iPhone app for optimizing sleep cycles and promoting healthy activity. Designed to help users get a better night’s rest and be more active, MotionX Sleep uses the iPhone sensors to track and analyze movements during sleep to monitor the user’s sleep cycles and provide optimal wake-up alarms; users can wake to their favourite iPod song or choose from a set of built-in sounds such as jungle, rain or ocean waves. The app can also track steps taken and calories burned over the course of a day and provide “Get Active” alerts to let the user know when they’ve been sedentary for too long.
Version 2.0 adds a new alarm clock interface redesigned to make setting a Smart Sleep Cycle Alarm faster and move intuitive and a new audible placement test to help users optimize the placement of their device for the best sleep monitoring. A new Sleep History Visualization allows users to see their full sleep history with graphs and statistics and one-day, seven-day and thirty-day summaries, and users can share their stats online via integration with Facebook and Twitter. The Smart Sleep Cycle Alarm has also been improved with an adjustable wake-up window, optional vibration mode, and new alarm sounds and the app includes a number of other improvements and optimizations. MotionX Sleep 2.0 requires iOS 4.2 or later and is available from the App Store for a limited-time price of $1.
- Atari Fit, Launcher, Stormblades, Camera+ 6.2, GoodReader 4.1 + IMDb 5.0
- Apple pulls The Whole Pantry app amid developer scandal
- FREAK security flaws still present in popular iOS apps
- Nintendo to develop games for smartphones
- Age of Sparta, Google Calendar, Snow White + more
- Asphalt 8: Airborne 1.8, Calcbot 2.0, Gmail 4.0, Real Steel Champions, SimCity BuildIt Tokyo Town
- Apple retail stores to have very limited Apple Watch stock
- Apple quietly acquiring companies to improve cloud services?
- Apple planning to release three iPhone models this year?
- Report reveals more details on Apple’s upcoming music service
- Apple adds CNNgo channel to Apple TV
- Apple acquires database company FoundationDB
- Apple releases iOS 8.3 beta 4
- Apple adds Tastemade, TED, Young Hollywood channels to Apple TV
- Source: Italian prosecutors wrap up Apple tax probe
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, sign up now
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- EnerPlex Surfr for iPhone 6
- IK Multimedia iRig 2 Guitar Interface
- PowerSkin Pop’n 3 for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Coogobox Symphony Dock for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- PowerSkin Spare for iPhone 6
- Chil Attraction Jacket for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?
- How do I re-sync contacts to my vehicle after switching to a new iPhone?
- How do I move away from a shared Apple ID for iMessage?