MotionX Sleep adds improved alarms, Sleep History Visualization
MotionX has released an update to MotionX Sleep, its iPhone app for optimizing sleep cycles and promoting healthy activity. Designed to help users get a better night’s rest and be more active, MotionX Sleep uses the iPhone sensors to track and analyze movements during sleep to monitor the user’s sleep cycles and provide optimal wake-up alarms; users can wake to their favourite iPod song or choose from a set of built-in sounds such as jungle, rain or ocean waves. The app can also track steps taken and calories burned over the course of a day and provide “Get Active” alerts to let the user know when they’ve been sedentary for too long.
Version 2.0 adds a new alarm clock interface redesigned to make setting a Smart Sleep Cycle Alarm faster and move intuitive and a new audible placement test to help users optimize the placement of their device for the best sleep monitoring. A new Sleep History Visualization allows users to see their full sleep history with graphs and statistics and one-day, seven-day and thirty-day summaries, and users can share their stats online via integration with Facebook and Twitter. The Smart Sleep Cycle Alarm has also been improved with an adjustable wake-up window, optional vibration mode, and new alarm sounds and the app includes a number of other improvements and optimizations. MotionX Sleep 2.0 requires iOS 4.2 or later and is available from the App Store for a limited-time price of $1.
- NimbleBit announces Apple Watch support for Letterpad
- Be My Eyes, GoodReader 4.8, MacID, Multifly + more
- Monument Valley infographic reveals revenue, other stats from hit game
- AllCast, Google Classroom, Google Maps 4.2, Peg + Cat: The Tree Problem + more
- Apple announces 64-bit and iOS 8 requirements for app updates
- Carousel, Fleksy, Modern Combat 5: Blackout, Workflow, Shazam, SimCity BuildIt
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- Notes from Apple’s Q1 2015 earnings call
- Cook: Apple Watch shipping in April
- Apple Q1 2015: Record $74.6B revenue, 74.5M iPhones, 24.4M iPads
- Apple Pay support coming to more vending machines, kiosks, parking meters
- Apple releases iOS 8.1.3
- Apple TV adds 120 Sports channel
- Report: Bank verification methods leave Apple Pay vulnerable to fraud
- Apple filing reveals executive compensation plans, earnings
- Report: Apple Watch battery life expected to be about 19 hours
- Apple outlines limited HomeKit support for non-HomeKit accessories
- Odoyo Power+Shell EX Rechargeable Battery Case for iPhone 6
- Patriot Memory Fuel iON Magnetic Charging Case with Charging Pad for iPhone 6
- Lenmar Maven Battery Case for iPhone 6
- STM Studio for iPad Air 2
- VSN Mobil V.360 Camera
- Booq Booqpad for iPad Air 2
- Incipio offGRID Express for iPhone 6
- Incipio Tuxen for iPad Air 2
- Incipio Trestle for iPhone 6 Plus
- Urban Armor Gear Folio Case for iPad Air 2
- Can I share in-app subscriptions among family members?
- Can I cancel or ‘unsend’ sent iMessages?
- Ten Things You Didn’t Know About Apple’s HomeKit
- Reorganizing files in the iTunes Media Folder
- Exchange text messages between two iPhones with no cellular data plan
- The Booths of the iProducts Marketplace at CES 2015
- Hands-on with CarPlay at CES 2015
- iLounge announces its CES 2015 Best of Show Awards
- Five Things to Watch for at CES 2015
- Last-Minute Holiday Gift Guide for 2014