MotionX Sleep adds improved alarms, Sleep History Visualization
MotionX has released an update to MotionX Sleep, its iPhone app for optimizing sleep cycles and promoting healthy activity. Designed to help users get a better night’s rest and be more active, MotionX Sleep uses the iPhone sensors to track and analyze movements during sleep to monitor the user’s sleep cycles and provide optimal wake-up alarms; users can wake to their favourite iPod song or choose from a set of built-in sounds such as jungle, rain or ocean waves. The app can also track steps taken and calories burned over the course of a day and provide “Get Active” alerts to let the user know when they’ve been sedentary for too long.
Version 2.0 adds a new alarm clock interface redesigned to make setting a Smart Sleep Cycle Alarm faster and move intuitive and a new audible placement test to help users optimize the placement of their device for the best sleep monitoring. A new Sleep History Visualization allows users to see their full sleep history with graphs and statistics and one-day, seven-day and thirty-day summaries, and users can share their stats online via integration with Facebook and Twitter. The Smart Sleep Cycle Alarm has also been improved with an adjustable wake-up window, optional vibration mode, and new alarm sounds and the app includes a number of other improvements and optimizations. MotionX Sleep 2.0 requires iOS 4.2 or later and is available from the App Store for a limited-time price of $1.
- Google Spotlight Stories, PAC-MAN Championship Edition DX, Stupid Zombies 3 + more
- Microsoft releases email messaging app for iOS
- Apple blocks App Store reviews from users running iOS betas
- FastMail adds full support for push e-mail in iOS Mail
- AnyList, Coda 2, Navigon, Numix
- Apple’s cut of streaming music rivals’ profits sparks antitrust inquiry
- iLounge Weekly arrives Monday, sign up now
- Report reveals additional details on Apple and BMW talks
- Report: New Apple TV to debut in September, subscription service to come later
- Apple releases second iOS 8.4.1 beta to developers
- Volkswagen adds CarPlay to 2016 lineup
- AT&T wants $100M data throttling fine thrown out
- Apple Music added to T-Mobile’s Music Freedom
- Report: Apple Music hits 10M subscribers
- Apple Maps vans landing in France, Sweden in August
- Report: Slimmer iPad mini 4 on the way, upgraded iPad Air 3 a possibility
- PhotoFast i-FlashDrive MAX
- Zivix Jamstik+ MIDI Guitar Controller
- Ulak Lumenair for iPhone 6
- Apple iPod touch (Sixth-Generation)
- Ventev Powercell 3015c and Powercell 6000+
- Bowers & Wilkins P5 Wireless Headphones
- IK Multimedia iRig Mic Studio
- iClever Apple Watch Charging Stand
- TempTraq Wearable Bluetooth Thermometer
- JBL Clip+ Bluetooth Speaker
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iTunes 12.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.4 + Apple Music
- CE Week 2015: IK Multimedia, Monowear’s Apple Watch bands + More
- Live From CE Week 2015: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- A First Look at iOS 9’s Transit in Apple Maps
- Opinion: The ‘Grand Experiment’ of shifting to Google Photos
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?