MP3 Gym Announced - Your iPod as Personal Trainer | iLounge News

MP3 Gym Announced - Your iPod as Personal Trainer

Your very own personal trainer to help you work off those excess pounds and turn fat into muscle through your Apple iPod. Personalized Workout Systems (PWS) unveiled their latest and most innovative product

For the price of $19.95, you receive the MP3 Gym CD-ROM containing:

« Ironic iPod Tshirts Announces Gollum and iPod

BusinessWeek: A maxiPrice for Apple’s miniPod »

Comments

what are the mp3s encoded at.  I want 224 VBR quality!

Posted by dave on January 7, 2004 at 8:37 PM (CST)

Sorry… I think I’ll stick to my usual music and excercise routine - walk around campus and keep my Subway diet going. It really does work if you keep things in moderation and walk at a fast pace.

Posted by UTEP_MinerPod on January 7, 2004 at 9:07 PM (CST)

But didn’t you hear? Jared had Aides! AIDES! Heh.

This sounds like a really really REALLY stupid yuppie idea.

Posted by Dasein on January 7, 2004 at 9:57 PM (CST)

You call Subway a diet ??!  All those Carbo ....  makes you fat !

Is Subway low fat ?!

Posted by Poddy in Love in Singapore on January 7, 2004 at 11:07 PM (CST)

tech saavy maybe, fitness buffs? LOL!

Posted by hamp on January 8, 2004 at 1:54 AM (CST)

Whoa.  Hold on here.  Arnold has been doing this very thing for years, check this out…(iTMS link)

Posted by GG on January 8, 2004 at 8:54 AM (CST)

great, or maybe u cud record your own voice telling you what to do, which effectively is the same thing, you dont need an mp3 file to tell you what to do…useless, and i liked te anorld thing!

Posted by silver_haze20 on January 8, 2004 at 9:55 AM (CST)

Not really a new idea.  One of the first things I did when I got my iPod was rip the sound from my workout DVDs and listen to them on my iPod.  Anybody can do it.

Posted by Rengirl on January 8, 2004 at 12:09 PM (CST)