MumboJumbo releases The Midnight Mysteries: Haunted Houdini
MumboJumbo has released a new iPad hidden object game, The Midnight Mysteries: Haunted Houdini. The fourth entry in the company’s long-running Midnight Mysteries adventure game series, Haunted Houdini takes players on a mystical journey where they must help the spirit of the famed illusionists wife Bess unravel the secrets of what really led to her husband’s death. Along the way, players will discover aspects of Houdini’s life such as his obsession with debunking mediums and his passing involvement with a vindictive secret society while they solve puzzles, adapt objects into tools and consult with famous ghosts such as Sir Arthur Conan Doyle and Howard Thurston. The game provides highly detailed visuals and sound effects along with dozens of challenging puzzles to solve, story-driven hidden object scenes and a detailed hint system. Players can choose from three game modes with different levels of difficulty for the novice and experienced player alike. The Midnight Mysteries: Haunted Houdini is available from the App Store for $7 with an optional Collector’s Edition upgrade available via in-app purchase for $3. The Collector’s Edition adds an exclusive bonus chapter and game mode along with a detailed illustrated strategy guide and additional fan content such as wallpapers and sketch art.
- The LEGO Movie Video Game, Rocket Cars, SpongeBob: Sponge on the Run, 1Password 5.2 + more
- Apple releases iOS 8.1.3
- NimbleBit announces Apple Watch support for Letterpad
- Be My Eyes, GoodReader 4.8, MacID, Multifly + more
- Monument Valley infographic reveals revenue, other stats from hit game
- AllCast, Google Classroom, Google Maps 4.2, Peg + Cat: The Tree Problem + more
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- iLounge Weekly comes out Monday, subscribe now
- Verizon to allow users to opt out of web tracking ‘supercookies’
- Apple releases iTunes 12.1 update, adds Notification Center widget
- Chinese Government may require Apple to build ‘back door’ into iPhones
- Notes from Apple’s Q1 2015 earnings call
- Cook: Apple Watch shipping in April
- Apple Q1 2015: Record $74.6B revenue, 74.5M iPhones, 24.4M iPads
- Apple Pay support coming to more vending machines, kiosks, parking meters
- Apple releases iOS 8.1.3
- Apple TV adds 120 Sports channel
- RooCase ORB Tablet System
- Harman Kardon Soho Wireless Headphones
- Odoyo Power+Shell EX Rechargeable Battery Case for iPhone 6
- Patriot Memory Fuel iON Magnetic Charging Case with Charging Pad for iPhone 6
- Lenmar Maven Battery Case for iPhone 6
- STM Studio for iPad Air 2
- VSN Mobil V.360 Camera
- Booq Booqpad for iPad Air 2
- Incipio offGRID Express for iPhone 6
- Incipio Tuxen for iPad Air 2
- How do I turn off Reachability on the iPhone 6 Plus?
- How do I get a phone number on iMessage?
- Can I share in-app subscriptions among family members?
- Can I cancel or ‘unsend’ sent iMessages?
- Ten Things You Didn’t Know About Apple’s HomeKit
- Reorganizing files in the iTunes Media Folder
- Exchange text messages between two iPhones with no cellular data plan
- The Booths of the iProducts Marketplace at CES 2015
- Hands-on with CarPlay at CES 2015
- iLounge announces its CES 2015 Best of Show Awards