Musician Match Game Contest - Winners Announced
The winners are…
Grand Prize: Xavier Saavedra of Rockwall, Texas
Ultimate Ears UE 10 Pro earphones (retail value: $900)
First Prize: Wayne Conerly of Mesquite, Texas
Ultimate Ears super.fi 5 Pro earphones (retail value: $250)
Second Prize: Dora Meredith of Grand Ledge, Michigan
Ultimate Ears super.fi EB earphones (retail value: $200)
Thanks to everyone who entered the contest !!
iLounge and Ultimate Ears have teamed up to bring you an exciting new contest. The object of the game is simple; match the custom earphones made by Ultimate Ears to the musician who wears them. Only correctly matched entries will be eligible for the grand prize; a single winner will be randomly drawn from the pool of fully correct entries. First and second prizes will be randomly drawn from the pool of all other entries. This giveaway is open to U.S. residents only. Please read official rules below.
- Grand Prize: One (1) pair of Ultimate Ears UE 10 Pro. Custom fitted for your ears and free tattooing (personalization). (retail value $900). Ultimate Ears will arrange and provide an audiologist to take ear impressions (molds) of winner’s ears at no charge.
- 1st Prize: One (1) pair of super.fi 5 Pro (retail value $250)
- 2nd Prize: One (1) pair of super.fi 5 EB (retail value $200)
- Official Rules:
- No purchase is necessary to enter.
- The giveaway will begin as of this posting.
- Deadline for entries: December 10, 2006, at 11:59 PM Pacific Time.
- One entry per person. Multiple entries will be disqualified and removed.
- This giveaway is open to U.S. residents only.
- Must be 18 years or older to enter.
- Void where prohibited.
- iLounge is not responsible for computer malfunctions, bugs or viruses, and causes beyond our control. iLounge has the right to terminate this giveaway at any given time without notice.
- iLounge will not release any personally identifiable information to any third party other than necessary to deliver the prize to winners.
- Winners will be announced and published on this page December 15, 2006.
- Associates, employees, principles, or relatives thereof of iLounge are not eligible.
- All taxes are the responsibility of the winners.
- The prize selected does not imply or express any endorsement from the manufacturer or any other relationship with iLounge.
- iLounge reserves the right to modify these terms to comply with the laws of the State of California, to correct errors and omissions, or to ensure fairness as determined by iLounge. Such modifications, if any, will be posted at iLounge.
- Any attempt to manipulate, interfere with, or otherwise alter any entries, other systems or services of iLounge will disqualify all those implicated and subject them to prosecution in the State of California, United States and/or other jurisdictions.
- Your entry implies and expresses your agreement to these terms and your waiver of any other rights, related to such giveaways, you may have in any jurisdiction.
- Tim Cook to host Hillary Clinton fundraiser
- Report: Apple to update Apple Store app with personalized recommendations
- Report: Apple now prioritizing autonomous driving system in car project
- WSJ: Apple’s ‘hard-charging’ approach unsuccessful in negotiations with TV networks
- Video purports to show official Lightning to 3.5mm headphone adapter
- New iPhone pre-orders to start Sept. 9?
- Apple has sold one billion iPhones
- Parkopedia to provide detailed parking information for Apple Maps [Updated]
- Microsoft releases Pix camera app for iPhone
- Adobe launches new Lightroom viewer for Apple TV
- Elgato Avea Flare Portable Mood Light
- Moe Bull Stand for iPad Air 2 + 9.7” iPad Pro
- Netatmo Tags for Welcome Smart Home Camera
- iDevices Socket HomeKit-enabled Light Adapter
- Koogeek Wi-Fi SmartPlug for Apple HomeKit
- Marbotic Smart Letters for iPad
- Ecoxgear Sol Jam Bluetooth Speaker
- Gumdrop Cases DropTech Case + Hand Strap for 9.7” iPad Pro
- Braven BRV-1M Bluetooth Speaker
- Braven BRV-Blade Bluetooth Speaker
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Photos gets Advanced Computer Vision
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Music app delivers ‘clarity and simplicity’
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Maps gets a major redesign
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 shakes up the user experience
- Inside the betas: watchOS 3 promises a real speed boost
- Inside the betas: A sneak peek at what’s new in tvOS 10
- Filling the Gap: A look at third-party HomeKit apps
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of tvOS 9.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 9.3
- Opinion: Why Apple needs a dedicated HomeKit app