MusicSkins debuts ‘Jersey Shore’ skins for iPod, iPhone, iPad | iLounge News

MusicSkins debuts ‘Jersey Shore’ skins for iPod, iPhone, iPad

image

MusicSkins has debuted its new line of skins inspired by the MTV reality show Jersey Shore. Seven different designs are available, including two cast group designs, four graphic designs, and one design dedicated to cast member Nicole Polizzi, better known as “Snooki.” In addition, each skin is available for a wide variety of Apple devices, including the iPad, iPhone, iPhone 3G and 3GS, iPhone 4, iPod classic, first-, second-, and third-generation iPod touch, fifth-generation iPod, second-, third-, fourth-, and fifth-generation iPod nano, and third-generation iPod shuffle. MusicSkin’s new Jersey Shore skins for Apple devices are available now and sell for $15-$20.

« IndustryWorks intros Delphi Stand for iPad

iPhone 4 gets regulatory okay in South Korea »

Comments

WTH!

Posted by Charles Starrett on August 3, 2010 at 12:02 PM (CDT)

Oooooh.  Sorry.  I just vomited in my mouth a bit after seeing this.

Posted by Charles Starrett on August 3, 2010 at 2:40 PM (CDT)

That’s a lot of skin on that skin ...

Posted by Charles Starrett on August 3, 2010 at 6:16 PM (CDT)

... I guess that’s one way to get a white iPhone ;)

Posted by Charles Starrett on August 3, 2010 at 6:47 PM (CDT)

My iPhone feels dirty.

Posted by Charles Starrett on August 3, 2010 at 8:28 PM (CDT)

missing data on my ipod all.
Initially I just reformat his ipod.
then all its data is lost.

I want to ask him how to fix.
xlo already know how you know me at Email: cafe.cinta @ ymail.com

Posted by Charles Starrett on August 4, 2010 at 11:35 AM (CDT)

A better wallpaper would be the one with the cops hauling that one chick off to the hole. Because you knew that “Jersey Shore” and “cops” would end up in the same sentence eventually.

Posted by Charles Starrett on August 4, 2010 at 1:18 PM (CDT)