Namco Networks releases Pool Pro Online 3
Namco Networks has released Pool Pro Online 3 for the iPhone and iPod touch, incorporating Namco’s new UniteSDK technology to provide cross-platform online play with opponents on other mobile devices and desktop computers. Pool Pro Online 3 is a 3D pool game that allows players to compete against friends online in 8-ball, 9-ball and Snooker. Players can make in-game wagers against their opponents and use the winnings to upgrade their equipment and buy new pool halls. Online features include a friends list, global leaderboards, sharing of achievements via Facebook and real-time chat with opponents. In addition to online play, users can compete in peer-to-peer games with other iPhone and iPod touch users over Bluetooth or Wi-Fi. Pool Pro Online 3 is also expected to be available in PC, iPad, Mac, Android, RIM and Windows Mobile versions in the coming months, allowing players to compete with each other on multiple devices regardless of platform. Namco also plans to use its UniteSDK technology to expand the features of Pool Pro 3 Online to include tournaments as well as developing other titles that take advantage of the cross-platform gaming capabilities. Pool Pro Online 3 is available from the App Store for $5.
- Does not Commute, Pursuit of Light, Tiltagon, Lightroom, Keynote + PowerPoint
- Security flaw opens iOS devices to attack using fake WiFi hotspots
- Security flaw leaves about 1,500 iOS apps vulnerable to attack
- Halo: Spartan Bundle, Cut!, Sago Mini Toolbox, Chrome, System Monitor + Tumblr
- Security change in iOS 8.3 limits some file manager and transfer apps
- Implosion, Last Voyage, Glass, Instagram + Snapseed
- Notes from Apple’s Q2 2015 earnings call
- Apple Q2 2015: Record $58B revenue, 61.1M iPhones, 12.6M iPads
- Apple releases second iOS 8.4 beta to developers
- Major hospital links HealthKit data to patient records
- Apple Pay adds Discover cards
- Apple enables iTunes donations for Nepal earthquake
- Apple’s third-generation Siri built on Mesos platform
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, sign up now
- Apple Watch unboxing gallery posted
- FoneFox posts Apple Watch waterproof testing video
- Apple Watch
- Zagg Pocket Keyboard
- Adonit Jot Script 2
- Rokform Rokfolio Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Parrot Bebop Drone
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?