NASCAR offers free Daytona 500 preview on iTunes
NASCAR has made a free preview of Sunday’s Daytona 500 available on Apple’s iTunes Music Store. The 20-minute video “takes you inside the world of NASCAR and the Daytona 500 in a way that’s never before been experienced,” according to the description. Interestingly, the preview is listed under a new iTunes section called “NASCAR 2006 Races,” hinting that this season’s race events could also be offered on iTunes.
“‘NASCAR Daytona 500 Preview’ delivers something for everyone. You’ll see never-before-seen footage from full-restored historical film to a first-hand look at the 2006 Daytona 500 test cars. You’ll watch exclusive interviews of veterans and rookies as they look ahead to the upcoming season. You’ll go on the track and inside the garage, where you’ll see and hear behind-the-scenes sounds from drivers and crew chiefs. And you’ll relive some of the greatest triumphs and tragedies in the host of ‘The Great American Race.’”
- Apple Music service to include social pages for artists
- Apple streaming music service to provide limited free listening options
- OpenTV sues Apple for alleged patent infringement
- Report: Apple still missing key music streaming deals in time for WWDC debut
- Apple vying for artist exclusives for streaming music service; family plan?
- Apple releases iTunes 12.1.2 with OS X Photos app support
- Google Search will soon surface content from iOS apps
- iOS bug allows peculiar string of characters in Messages to reboot iPhones
- iOS 9 Transit feature to launch in select cities
- Report: iOS 9 to feature Force Touch support, updated keyboard
- Microsoft confirms Cortana coming to iOS this year
- Apple creates Chief Design Officer role for Jony Ive
- Report: iOS 9 will bring new security features, improve legacy device support
- Report: Apple’s push for local content may delay Apple’s TV service
- Adobe dropping Photoshop Touch in favor of more focused apps
- Report: Dual app viewing, multiple logins coming to iPad
- Griffin WatchStand for Apple Watch
- Apple iPhone Lightning Dock
- Witti Notti and Dotti
- PhoneSuit Elite 6 and Elite 6 Pro Battery Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Wren V5US Speaker
- Skech Base for iPad Air 2
- Anova Culinary Precision Cooker
- Phiaton MS 100 BA Earphones
- Olloclip Ollocase for iPhone 6
- AKG Y50 On-Ear Headphones
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?
- Why doesn’t my iPhone reconnect to Wi-Fi after I turn it on?
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?