National Post: That new white magic | iLounge News

National Post: That new white magic

“It’s white, it’s expensive and it’s instantly habit forming. Beck uses it. So do Moby and Madonna. And Ozzie’s boy Jack. (Question: Did he take it to rehab?) It’s a shiny, sleek objet de d

Comments

who cares if some multi-millionaire uses an iPod.

damn, the news sucks.

Posted by Dennis Lloyd in Irvine, CA on August 3, 2003 at 12:16 PM (CDT)

How many of these articles are gonna be posted.  WHO CARES!!! My life is not different cause Madonna uses an iPod…Some people have too much time on their hands…

Posted by Dennis Lloyd in Irvine, CA on August 3, 2003 at 3:56 PM (CDT)

I must admit I tire of hearing about these “celebs”, who the press seem to think are on the cutting edge of technology.
I think I’d be safe to say I, along with a big chunk of ‘loungers, had an iPod way before Beckham, Osbourne, Madonna - do you see me mentioned as owning one?
Nope.
It is rather boring being a trend setter. ;-)

Posted by Dennis Lloyd in Irvine, CA on August 3, 2003 at 4:54 PM (CDT)

““the much-fetishized music player that’s more life-altering than any drug.”“

Give me a break its just a MP3 player….

and yes, celebs using Ipods bore me… that is not news…

Posted by Dennis Lloyd in Irvine, CA on August 3, 2003 at 7:12 PM (CDT)

Agreed.

Reminds me of a line from Pulp Fiction…

“...before we start sucking each others c***, lets…”

Enjoy!

Andrew

Posted by Dennis Lloyd in Irvine, CA on August 4, 2003 at 12:55 AM (CDT)

wah wah wah.  this isn’t a news site.  it’s an ad for ipods.  go to google or a newspaper for real news, losers.

Posted by Dennis Lloyd in Irvine, CA on August 4, 2003 at 12:56 AM (CDT)

i wonder if they read iPodlounge

Posted by Dennis Lloyd in Irvine, CA on August 4, 2003 at 2:04 PM (CDT)

I wonder if they PooPoo like the rest of us :)

Posted by Dennis Lloyd in Irvine, CA on August 4, 2003 at 3:56 PM (CDT)