Native Union outs MM03i, MM04 Bluetooth Telephones
Native Union has outed its new Moshi Moshi MM03i and MM04 Wireless Bluetooth Telephones. Like the company’s prior MM03 Bluetooth telephone accessory, the MM03i is a wireless Bluetooth accessory that enables users to their iPhones like a traditional handset thanks to a more substantial wireless handset. It features an integrated iPhone charging dock on the base, Bluetooth 2.1 with multi-point capabilities, a noise reduction system for the handset’s microphone, and an included wall adapter, USB cable for computer-based charging and international wall blades. It will sell for $150. The MM04i goes beyond the MM03i’s feature set by offering a retractable dock, the ability to act as a Bluetooth speaker and a wireless telephone handset, a silver honeycomb design on the top handset/speaker, a black soft touch rubber base for charging when not in use, Bluetooth 2.1, an attached auxiliary input cable, and included wall adapter with international charging plates. It will sell for $200; Native Union’s Moshi Moshi MM03i is available now, while availability for the MM04i Wireless Bluetooth Telephones has yet to be determined.
- Apple threatens action against accessory makers using leaked device specs
- Typo fined $860,000 for violating BlackBerry injunction
- IK Multimedia announces iRig Mic Studio
- TwelveSouth releases BookBook for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- Report: Apple outlines more stringent requirements for MFi case makers
- Report: Bose products returning to Apple Stores?
- Apple now accepting all Apple Watch app submissions
- Apple hires former Dolby executive
- ITC to investigate Apple over Ericsson complaints
- Apple Q2 earnings call coming April 27
- Alleged ‘iPad Pro’ photos show second Lightning port?
- Apple expands iPhone trade-in program to non-Apple devices
- Alleged ‘iPhone 6c’ rear shell photos leaked
- Gear section, Disqus comments added to iLounge
- FDA taking ‘hands-off approach’ to regulating Apple Watch
- Apple Watch won’t be sold to walk-in customers at launch
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- EnerPlex Surfr for iPhone 6
- IK Multimedia iRig 2 Guitar Interface
- PowerSkin Pop’n 3 for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Coogobox Symphony Dock for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- PowerSkin Spare for iPhone 6
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?
- How do I re-sync contacts to my vehicle after switching to a new iPhone?
- How do I move away from a shared Apple ID for iMessage?