Native Union outs MM03i, MM04 Bluetooth Telephones
Native Union has outed its new Moshi Moshi MM03i and MM04 Wireless Bluetooth Telephones. Like the company’s prior MM03 Bluetooth telephone accessory, the MM03i is a wireless Bluetooth accessory that enables users to their iPhones like a traditional handset thanks to a more substantial wireless handset. It features an integrated iPhone charging dock on the base, Bluetooth 2.1 with multi-point capabilities, a noise reduction system for the handset’s microphone, and an included wall adapter, USB cable for computer-based charging and international wall blades. It will sell for $150. The MM04i goes beyond the MM03i’s feature set by offering a retractable dock, the ability to act as a Bluetooth speaker and a wireless telephone handset, a silver honeycomb design on the top handset/speaker, a black soft touch rubber base for charging when not in use, Bluetooth 2.1, an attached auxiliary input cable, and included wall adapter with international charging plates. It will sell for $200; Native Union’s Moshi Moshi MM03i is available now, while availability for the MM04i Wireless Bluetooth Telephones has yet to be determined.
- Ikea reveals US prices for Wireless Charging Collection
- Mophie debuts new Space lineup
- Apple releases iOS 8.3, iCloud Photo Library comes out of beta
- Philips announces Hue Go connected lamp
- Apple threatens action against accessory makers using leaked device specs
- Typo fined $860,000 for violating BlackBerry injunction
- Apple Watch unboxing gallery posted
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, sign up now
- FoneFox posts Apple Watch waterproof testing video
- iFixit posts Apple Watch teardown
- Apple posts Apple Watch User Guide
- Apple planning to release new iPod touch later this year?
- Nokia shopping around its Maps division, courting Apple
- Apple Watch pre-orders arriving tomorrow, Apple posts more Guided Tours
- Security flaw opens iOS devices to attack using fake WiFi hotspots
- Security flaw leaves about 1,500 iOS apps vulnerable to attack
- Zagg Pocket Keyboard
- Adonit Jot Script 2
- Rokform Rokfolio Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Parrot Bebop Drone
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?