naviPod Wireless Remote for iPods Announced
naviPod is the first wireless remote for the iPod consisting of a receiver that plugs into the top of the iPod and a 5-button infrared remote control that produces the same functions as the Apple iPod wired remote. “naviPod is really going to foster a change in the idea of stereo systems. With the naviPod and a pair of speakers, the iPod becomes a true alternative to the conventional stereo system,” says John Lin, CEO and founder of TEN Technology. naviPod for original iPod and naviPod for 3G iPod are available for pre-order from Dr. Bott for $49.95.
LOS ANGELES, June 12 /PRNewswire/—TEN Technology is proud to announce a hot new product: The TEN naviPod(TM)—the first wireless remote control for the Apple iPod(R).
naviPod is the first wireless remote for the iPod consisting of a receiver that plugs into the top of the iPod and a 5-button infrared remote control that produces the same functions as the Apple iPod wired remote. “naviPod is really going to foster a change in the idea of stereo systems. With the naviPod and a pair of speakers, the iPod becomes a true alternative to the conventional stereo system,” says John Lin, CEO and founder of TEN Technology.
naviPod was specifically designed to allow the Apple iPod user to control audio functions from across the room. Just plug in a pair of self-powered speakers, or connect to a stereo receiver/amplifier, and the iPod becomes the centerpiece of a digital entertainment system. Play/Pause, Next, Previous and Volume are all right at your fingertips. “naviPod is all about accessing your music how and where you want it,” said Eric Prentice, CEO of Dr. Bott LLC, “This product is innovative, elegant and intuitive. It is always a pleasure to bring a great product like naviPod to market!”
Compatibility: naviPod is available in two models, both sporting an audio out port and chrome stand. naviPod for original iPod is compatible with all generation 1 and 2 iPods with Firewire port and includes a pass-through Firewire port for keeping the iPod charged. naviPod for 3G iPod is compatible with all iPods with the new Dock Connector.
Pricing & Availability: naviPod for original iPod and naviPod for 3G iPod are available for pre-order from Dr. Bott and its authorized resellers along with the Apple online store. Both models of naviPod retail for $49.95US/$69.95CAN.
About TEN Technology: TEN Technology of Los Angeles, California is a division of TEN Ventures Inc. who bring to market products that enhance and leverage leading consumer technologies. http://www.tentechnology.com
About Dr. Bott LLC: Dr. Bott LLC of Wilsonville, Oregon is a manufacturer and distributor of Macintosh peripherals dedicated to serving resellers, VARs, and consultants with third party Macintosh products.
Reseller inquiries: Dr. Bott LLC at (503) 582-9944 or by fax at (503) 682-6767, or visit http://www.drbott.com .
- Philips announces Hue Go connected lamp
- Apple threatens action against accessory makers using leaked device specs
- IK Multimedia announces iRig Mic Studio
- Report: Apple outlines more stringent requirements for MFi case makers
- Report: Bose products returning to Apple Stores?
- Beats introduces Solo2 Wireless Headphones
- Report: iOS 9 will bring new security features, improve legacy device support
- Report: Apple’s push for local content may delay Apple’s TV service
- Adobe dropping Photoshop Touch in favor of more focused apps
- Report: Dual app viewing, multiple logins coming to iPad
- Transit coming to Apple Maps in iOS 9?
- Apple and IBM expand MobileFirst apps to Apple Watch
- Report: Pebble facing financial struggles?
- iOS 9 to include new Home app for HomeKit?
- Report: Apple to bring Apple Watch font to iOS 9
- Leak reveals Flow by Outlook, a Microsoft email messaging app for iPhone
- Apple iPhone Lightning Dock
- Witti Notti and Dotti
- PhoneSuit Elite 6 and Elite 6 Pro Battery Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Wren V5US Speaker
- Skech Base for iPad Air 2
- Anova Culinary Precision Cooker
- Phiaton MS 100 BA Earphones
- Olloclip Ollocase for iPhone 6
- AKG Y50 On-Ear Headphones
- Audio-Technica ATH-MSR7 SonicPro Over-Ear Headphones
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?
- Why doesn’t my iPhone reconnect to Wi-Fi after I turn it on?
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?