New 50Cent video features new iPod | iLounge News

New 50Cent video features new iPod

By Dennis Lloyd

Publisher, iLounge
Published: Wednesday, August 6, 2003
News Categories: iPod

The new 50Cent video P.I.M.P. features the new 3G iPod. Looks like the iPod is the new pimp accessory. Bling Bling. Let’s start Pimpin’ now ...where is ma furry hat and ma Gin????

« iPod Armor case for $40

Creative CEO says Zen NX “better looking” than iPod »

Comments

You can also watch this movie on the iTunes MS. Only problem is you can’t save it, even if you have Quicktime Pro :- .... Wonder why they scrape out the first half of the music on TV, could it be to hide the fact that he’s promotiong Apple?

Posted by AZ on August 7, 2003 at 8:41 AM (PDT)

fiddy cent, nice name.

Harry
Box Checker

**Ban me, try it. You might cause a riot.**
-Ice T

Posted by Box Checker on August 7, 2003 at 12:21 PM (PDT)

And Mary j Blige in her new video “Love @ 1st Sight” Check out the pics at http://www.macteens.com/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=7
J-Lo has the 2G iPod as well.

Posted by SkuzE in New York City on August 7, 2003 at 8:11 PM (PDT)

This isn’t really new news, but I find it interesting that I actually saw something before someone got to tell me about it smile

Posted by zync on August 8, 2003 at 12:02 AM (PDT)

hallo 50cent

Posted by nadi on June 13, 2005 at 9:04 AM (PDT)

hey 50 my friends knew that really love your songs and in love with you i have all of your cds and i call young buck, llyod banks, tony yayo, and the rest of the g-unit boys my brothers and olivia my sister but i really love you and your music i hope you can write me back on my yahoo and my myspace http://www.myspace.com/50baby

Posted by camille on December 13, 2006 at 11:04 AM (PDT)