New Belkin Accessories for New iPod
You might have noticed Belkin has new iPod accessories available on the iPod’s “Cool Accessories” page. There is a new Belkin Battery Pack and Auto Charger w/Audio for new iPods. The Battery pack retails for $59, provides 12-15 hours of battry life, suction cups to adhere to the back of iPod, charge-level indicator and includes 4 “AA” batteries. The Auto Charger w/Audio retails for $39.95 and features; 3.5mm audio output that plays your iPod through car stereo, controls iPod device’s volume with adjustable amplifier, charges iPod though cigarette lighter adapter and has a replaceable safety fuse.
Note: The photo across the top of the accessory page… reminds you of the iPods Around the World Photo Gallery, doesn’t it?
- iLounge Weekly arrives on Monday, subscribe now
- Apple Pay coming to Canada later this year?
- Report: Apple being uncooperative with antitrust monitor
- Leaked cases may hint at ‘iPad Pro’ design details
- L.A. school district seeking restitution over failed iPad program (Updated)
- Apple partners with The Conservation Fund to protect U.S. working forests
- In-store sales of Apple Watch delayed until at least June
- Apple adds WWDC scholarships to promote diversity
- Samsung creates exclusive team to build Apple screens
- Ikea reveals US prices for Wireless Charging Collection
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- EnerPlex Surfr for iPhone 6
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?