New Comments Policy posted, helpful links added
To date, iLounge readers have posted over 1.2 million public messages on the main iLounge.com web site and in our Discussion Forums, the vast majority of them positive contributions from fantastic people around the globe. Last month, we announced that we were shifting certain posts from the main site into the Forums in order to cut down on astroturfing that was detracting from those otherwise great discussions. But we also wanted to make it easier for our readers—individuals and companies alike—to share worthwhile comments with other readers, our editors, and our business team, as appropriate.
Today, we have created a new Comments + Questions page on iLounge with easy links to key iLounge staff, and clear explanations of our public and private commenting policies. This page contains links so you can submit (1) news tips, (2) error reports, (3) public comments and iPod questions, (4) private comments, (5) editorial questions, and (6) business inquiries, and get them read more promptly; it also asks that tips, error reports, and editor- or ad-specific questions be submitted to the specific people who need to receive them. Heavy e-mail volumes preclude us from responding to all questions, but we do our best—these links will make things easier and better.
We have linked to the Comments + Questions Page, and many of those key areas, on all of the main site’s comments pages. By reader request, our product preview and review pages are also being updated to automatically direct new product-specific comments to specific iPod and accessory forums, rather than the temporary catchall page we were using before. Thanks for your continued support as we work to make iLounge an even better community for all of our readers!
- Happy Labor Day from iLounge
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, sign up now
- Happy Easter weekend from iLounge!
- Follow our live coverage of today’s Apple event
- Happy Presidents’ Day from iLounge
- Happy New Year’s Eve and New Year’s Day from iLounge!
- BMW acknowledges Bluetooth problems with iPhone 7
- Apple announces ‘Game of Thrones: Enhanced Edition’ interactive iBooks
- Apple announces App Store Search Ads
- Apple announces iOS business development partnership with Deloitte
- Apple logs iMessage contact info, could be compelled to offer info to police
- Apple reportedly calls in hackers for meeting on bug bounty program
- Apple creating new London headquarters
- Honeywell debuts Lyric T5 HomeKit-enabled smart thermostat
- Executives talk Apple Music successes and failures
- Apple Q4 earnings call set for October 27
- 808 Audio XS Sport Rugged Wireless Speaker
- Mass Fidelity Core Bluetooth Speaker
- Thought Out Simplex Tablet iPad Stand
- SmartX Galaxy ZEGA Starter Kit
- Apple iPhone 7 Plus Leather Case
- Apple Watch Series 2
- iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus
- Twelve South HiRise 2 for iPhone + iPad
- Nomad Pod Pro for iPhone and Apple Watch
- Sevenhugs hugOne Sleep Monitoring System
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of watchOS 3
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of tvOS 10
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 10
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Photos gets Advanced Computer Vision
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Music app delivers ‘clarity and simplicity’
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Maps gets a major redesign
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 shakes up the user experience
- Inside the betas: watchOS 3 promises a real speed boost
- Inside the betas: A sneak peek at what’s new in tvOS 10
- Filling the Gap: A look at third-party HomeKit apps