New Comments Policy posted, helpful links added
To date, iLounge readers have posted over 1.2 million public messages on the main iLounge.com web site and in our Discussion Forums, the vast majority of them positive contributions from fantastic people around the globe. Last month, we announced that we were shifting certain posts from the main site into the Forums in order to cut down on astroturfing that was detracting from those otherwise great discussions. But we also wanted to make it easier for our readers—individuals and companies alike—to share worthwhile comments with other readers, our editors, and our business team, as appropriate.
Today, we have created a new Comments + Questions page on iLounge with easy links to key iLounge staff, and clear explanations of our public and private commenting policies. This page contains links so you can submit (1) news tips, (2) error reports, (3) public comments and iPod questions, (4) private comments, (5) editorial questions, and (6) business inquiries, and get them read more promptly; it also asks that tips, error reports, and editor- or ad-specific questions be submitted to the specific people who need to receive them. Heavy e-mail volumes preclude us from responding to all questions, but we do our best—these links will make things easier and better.
We have linked to the Comments + Questions Page, and many of those key areas, on all of the main site’s comments pages. By reader request, our product preview and review pages are also being updated to automatically direct new product-specific comments to specific iPod and accessory forums, rather than the temporary catchall page we were using before. Thanks for your continued support as we work to make iLounge an even better community for all of our readers!
- iLounge launches CES 2015 Special Edition site
- Happy New Year 2015 from iLounge!
- Happy Holidays from iLounge!
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- Chinese Government may require Apple to build ‘back door’ into iPhones
- Notes from Apple’s Q1 2015 earnings call
- Cook: Apple Watch shipping in April
- Apple Q1 2015: Record $74.6B revenue, 74.5M iPhones, 24.4M iPads
- Apple Pay support coming to more vending machines, kiosks, parking meters
- Apple releases iOS 8.1.3
- Apple TV adds 120 Sports channel
- Report: Bank verification methods leave Apple Pay vulnerable to fraud
- Apple filing reveals executive compensation plans, earnings
- Report: Apple Watch battery life expected to be about 19 hours
- Harman Kardon Soho Wireless Headphones
- Odoyo Power+Shell EX Rechargeable Battery Case for iPhone 6
- Patriot Memory Fuel iON Magnetic Charging Case with Charging Pad for iPhone 6
- Lenmar Maven Battery Case for iPhone 6
- STM Studio for iPad Air 2
- VSN Mobil V.360 Camera
- Booq Booqpad for iPad Air 2
- Incipio offGRID Express for iPhone 6
- Incipio Tuxen for iPad Air 2
- Incipio Trestle for iPhone 6 Plus
- How do I get a phone number on iMessage?
- Can I share in-app subscriptions among family members?
- Can I cancel or ‘unsend’ sent iMessages?
- Ten Things You Didn’t Know About Apple’s HomeKit
- Reorganizing files in the iTunes Media Folder
- Exchange text messages between two iPhones with no cellular data plan
- The Booths of the iProducts Marketplace at CES 2015
- Hands-on with CarPlay at CES 2015
- iLounge announces its CES 2015 Best of Show Awards
- Five Things to Watch for at CES 2015