New for iPad 2: CleverWraps, MusicSkins, Ozaki, XO Skins
Less than two weeks removed from the iPad 2’s launch in the U.S., companies are continuing to bring out new products for Apple’s second-generation tablet. CleverWraps has announced that its CleverWraps for iPad clear, disposable protective sleeve is compatible with the iPad 2. It sells for $15. MusicSkins has introduced its new line of vinyl Skins for the iPad 2 (pictured), which feature full coverage for the rear of the device save for openings to access the various ports, controls, and camera. MusicSkins’ new Skins for the iPad 2 are priced at $20.
Ozaki has introduced its iCoat Notebook and iCoat Versatile for the iPad 2. Both of these folio-style cases offer open access to all ports and controls and include free styluses; the iCoat Notebook can fold to become a dual-angle horizontal stand and comes in two different leathers with four color options each, while the iCoat Versatile functions as a multi-angle stand and features an elastic band hand grip as well as three included straps for holding, carrying, and mounting. It comes in four colors; pricing and availability information has yet to be announced for either case.
Finally, XO Skins has launched its line of film protectors for the iPad 2. Custom-designed to fit the device and requiring the use of application spray, these clear glossy protectors are available now for the screen ($25), back ($25), or as a full-body coverage set ($35).
Ozaki iCoat Notebook for iPad 2
Ozaki iCoat Versatile for iPad 2
- iFixit tears down the Apple Pencil
- Jony Ive gives insight into Apple Pencil’s creation
- iPad Pro available in some US Apple Stores today
- Tim Cook talks iPad Pro, wonders why anyone would buy a PC now
- iPad Pro available online Wednesday, hits stores later this week
- Apple reveals Beats Pill+ speaker
- Some Apple Music and iTunes Match services may be illegal in the U.K.
- Australian banks accused of anti-competitive behavior over Apple Pay lockout
- Happy Thanksgiving 2015 from iLounge!
- Apple reaches deal with UnionPay to bring Apple Pay to China
- DisneyLife subscription-based app launches in the U.K.
- Apple buys motion capture company Faceshift
- Apple CarPlay included in 2017 Mitsubishi Mirage
- Apple aims to launch Apple Pay in China by February
- MasterCard giving Apple Pay users free trips on London’s public transit system
- Apple wins DRM patent case against ContentGuard
- Parrot Hydrofoil Drone
- Apple Pencil for iPad Pro
- IK Multimedia iRig Pro DUO
- CableJive HeroDock
- Phiaton BT 330 NC Headphones
- Ecoxgear EcoPebble Powerbank + Speaker
- Lunatik Taktik 360 for iPhone 6/6s
- Belkin Charge Dock for Apple Watch + iPhone
- SwitchEasy Aero, N+, Nude, Play for iPhone 6s/iPhone 6s Plus
- Netatmo Welcome Smart Home Camera
- Under the Radar: 10 ‘hidden’ details about the new Apple TV
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 9.0
- Under the Radar: A closer look at smaller iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus changes
- A First Look at iOS 9’s Transit in Apple Maps (Updated for watchOS 2)
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iTunes 12.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.4 + Apple Music
- CE Week 2015: IK Multimedia, Monowear’s Apple Watch bands + More
- Live From CE Week 2015: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- Opinion: The ‘Grand Experiment’ of shifting to Google Photos
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?