New for iPad 2: CleverWraps, MusicSkins, Ozaki, XO Skins
Less than two weeks removed from the iPad 2’s launch in the U.S., companies are continuing to bring out new products for Apple’s second-generation tablet. CleverWraps has announced that its CleverWraps for iPad clear, disposable protective sleeve is compatible with the iPad 2. It sells for $15. MusicSkins has introduced its new line of vinyl Skins for the iPad 2 (pictured), which feature full coverage for the rear of the device save for openings to access the various ports, controls, and camera. MusicSkins’ new Skins for the iPad 2 are priced at $20.
Ozaki has introduced its iCoat Notebook and iCoat Versatile for the iPad 2. Both of these folio-style cases offer open access to all ports and controls and include free styluses; the iCoat Notebook can fold to become a dual-angle horizontal stand and comes in two different leathers with four color options each, while the iCoat Versatile functions as a multi-angle stand and features an elastic band hand grip as well as three included straps for holding, carrying, and mounting. It comes in four colors; pricing and availability information has yet to be announced for either case.
Finally, XO Skins has launched its line of film protectors for the iPad 2. Custom-designed to fit the device and requiring the use of application spray, these clear glossy protectors are available now for the screen ($25), back ($25), or as a full-body coverage set ($35).
Ozaki iCoat Notebook for iPad 2
Ozaki iCoat Versatile for iPad 2
- Logitech debuts Logi BLOK cases for iPad Air 2
- Logitech introduces new Logi label
- Apple debuts ‘Apple Tested Cases’ web page
- Nest debuts Nest Cam, updates Nest Protect and Learning Thermostat
- Monster: Apple booted us from MFi program over Beats lawsuit
- Report: Apple killed Beats home audio project after acquisition
- iLounge Weekly arrives Monday, sign up now
- Report reveals additional details on Apple and BMW talks
- Report: New Apple TV to debut in September, subscription service to come later
- Apple releases second iOS 8.4.1 beta to developers
- Volkswagen adds CarPlay to 2016 lineup
- AT&T wants $100M data throttling fine thrown out
- Apple Music added to T-Mobile’s Music Freedom
- Report: Apple Music hits 10M subscribers
- Apple Maps vans landing in France, Sweden in August
- Report: Slimmer iPad mini 4 on the way, upgraded iPad Air 3 a possibility
- PhotoFast i-FlashDrive MAX
- Zivix Jamstik+ MIDI Guitar Controller
- Ulak Lumenair for iPhone 6
- Apple iPod touch (Sixth-Generation)
- Ventev Powercell 3015c and Powercell 6000+
- Bowers & Wilkins P5 Wireless Headphones
- IK Multimedia iRig Mic Studio
- iClever Apple Watch Charging Stand
- TempTraq Wearable Bluetooth Thermometer
- JBL Clip+ Bluetooth Speaker
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iTunes 12.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.4 + Apple Music
- CE Week 2015: IK Multimedia, Monowear’s Apple Watch bands + More
- Live From CE Week 2015: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- A First Look at iOS 9’s Transit in Apple Maps
- Opinion: The ‘Grand Experiment’ of shifting to Google Photos
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?