New for iPad 2: Green Onions, Maclove, Mivizu, Moshi
Green Onions, Maclove, Mivizu, and Moshi have all introduced new products for the iPad 2. From Green Onions Supply comes a new range of screen protectors. Each of the Glossy Anti-Fingerprint, AG2 Anti-Glare, and Anti-Glare Screen Protectors offer precise fit and dry application with included dust isolation sheets and microfiber cleaning cloths; they sell for $25 each. Maclove has introduced its new Jumper case for iPad 2, which is designed to work with or without the Smart Cover. Features include push-through coverage for the volume and sleep/wake buttons, open access to the headphone port, cameras, and side switch, a hybrid soft case design, a removable hard shell piece for side coverage when the Smart Cover is not attached, and an integrated Dock Connector cover. Maclove’s Jumper case comes in a variety of colors to match Apple’s Smart Covers and sells for $39.
Mivizu has introduced its new Sense case for the iPad 2. Crafted from full grain leather, the folio-style case features the ability to fold the front cover for use as a keyboard/video stand, openings for access to all controls, ports, and cameras, and hermetically sealed magnets in the cover for compatibility with the iPad 2’s automatic sleep/wake function. It is available for Amazon and sells for $30. Finally, Moshi has introduced its iVisor AG screen protector for the iPad 2 (Pictured above). Available in white or black, this bordered screen protector offers “100% bubble free” installation, an anti-glare, anti-fingerprint surface, multi-layered construction to minimize speckling, and cutouts for unencumbered use of the Home button, front-facing camera, and ambient light sensor. It sells for $30.
Maclove Jumper for iPad 2
Mivizu Sense for iPad 2
- IK Multimedia announces iRig Mic Studio
- Report: Apple outlines more stringent requirements for MFi case makers
- Report: Bose products returning to Apple Stores?
- Don’t miss our Best of the Year Awards 2014
- Beats introduces Solo2 Wireless Headphones
- iLounge announces its Best of the Year Awards for 2014
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- Notes from Apple’s Q1 2015 earnings call
- Cook: Apple Watch shipping in April
- Apple Q1 2015: Record $74.6B revenue, 74.5M iPhones, 24.4M iPads
- Apple Pay support coming to more vending machines, kiosks, parking meters
- Apple releases iOS 8.1.3
- Apple TV adds 120 Sports channel
- Report: Bank verification methods leave Apple Pay vulnerable to fraud
- Apple filing reveals executive compensation plans, earnings
- Report: Apple Watch battery life expected to be about 19 hours
- Apple outlines limited HomeKit support for non-HomeKit accessories
- Odoyo Power+Shell EX Rechargeable Battery Case for iPhone 6
- Patriot Memory Fuel iON Magnetic Charging Case with Charging Pad for iPhone 6
- Lenmar Maven Battery Case for iPhone 6
- STM Studio for iPad Air 2
- VSN Mobil V.360 Camera
- Booq Booqpad for iPad Air 2
- Incipio offGRID Express for iPhone 6
- Incipio Tuxen for iPad Air 2
- Incipio Trestle for iPhone 6 Plus
- Urban Armor Gear Folio Case for iPad Air 2
- Can I share in-app subscriptions among family members?
- Can I cancel or ‘unsend’ sent iMessages?
- Ten Things You Didn’t Know About Apple’s HomeKit
- Reorganizing files in the iTunes Media Folder
- Exchange text messages between two iPhones with no cellular data plan
- The Booths of the iProducts Marketplace at CES 2015
- Hands-on with CarPlay at CES 2015
- iLounge announces its CES 2015 Best of Show Awards
- Five Things to Watch for at CES 2015
- Last-Minute Holiday Gift Guide for 2014