New for iPad 2: Green Onions, Maclove, Mivizu, Moshi
Green Onions, Maclove, Mivizu, and Moshi have all introduced new products for the iPad 2. From Green Onions Supply comes a new range of screen protectors. Each of the Glossy Anti-Fingerprint, AG2 Anti-Glare, and Anti-Glare Screen Protectors offer precise fit and dry application with included dust isolation sheets and microfiber cleaning cloths; they sell for $25 each. Maclove has introduced its new Jumper case for iPad 2, which is designed to work with or without the Smart Cover. Features include push-through coverage for the volume and sleep/wake buttons, open access to the headphone port, cameras, and side switch, a hybrid soft case design, a removable hard shell piece for side coverage when the Smart Cover is not attached, and an integrated Dock Connector cover. Maclove’s Jumper case comes in a variety of colors to match Apple’s Smart Covers and sells for $39.
Mivizu has introduced its new Sense case for the iPad 2. Crafted from full grain leather, the folio-style case features the ability to fold the front cover for use as a keyboard/video stand, openings for access to all controls, ports, and cameras, and hermetically sealed magnets in the cover for compatibility with the iPad 2’s automatic sleep/wake function. It is available for Amazon and sells for $30. Finally, Moshi has introduced its iVisor AG screen protector for the iPad 2 (Pictured above). Available in white or black, this bordered screen protector offers “100% bubble free” installation, an anti-glare, anti-fingerprint surface, multi-layered construction to minimize speckling, and cutouts for unencumbered use of the Home button, front-facing camera, and ambient light sensor. It sells for $30.
Maclove Jumper for iPad 2
Mivizu Sense for iPad 2
- Mophie debuts new Space lineup
- Philips announces Hue Go connected lamp
- Apple threatens action against accessory makers using leaked device specs
- IK Multimedia announces iRig Mic Studio
- Report: Apple outlines more stringent requirements for MFi case makers
- Report: Bose products returning to Apple Stores?
- iOS 9 Transit feature to launch in select cities
- Report: iOS 9 to feature Force Touch support, updated keyboard
- Microsoft confirms Cortana coming to iOS this year
- Apple creates Chief Design Officer role for Jony Ive
- Report: iOS 9 will bring new security features, improve legacy device support
- Report: Apple’s push for local content may delay Apple’s TV service
- Adobe dropping Photoshop Touch in favor of more focused apps
- Report: Dual app viewing, multiple logins coming to iPad
- Transit coming to Apple Maps in iOS 9?
- Apple and IBM expand MobileFirst apps to Apple Watch
- Griffin WatchStand for Apple Watch
- Apple iPhone Lightning Dock
- Witti Notti and Dotti
- PhoneSuit Elite 6 and Elite 6 Pro Battery Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Wren V5US Speaker
- Skech Base for iPad Air 2
- Anova Culinary Precision Cooker
- Phiaton MS 100 BA Earphones
- Olloclip Ollocase for iPhone 6
- AKG Y50 On-Ear Headphones
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?
- Why doesn’t my iPhone reconnect to Wi-Fi after I turn it on?
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?