New for iPad 2: Green Onions, Maclove, Mivizu, Moshi
Green Onions, Maclove, Mivizu, and Moshi have all introduced new products for the iPad 2. From Green Onions Supply comes a new range of screen protectors. Each of the Glossy Anti-Fingerprint, AG2 Anti-Glare, and Anti-Glare Screen Protectors offer precise fit and dry application with included dust isolation sheets and microfiber cleaning cloths; they sell for $25 each. Maclove has introduced its new Jumper case for iPad 2, which is designed to work with or without the Smart Cover. Features include push-through coverage for the volume and sleep/wake buttons, open access to the headphone port, cameras, and side switch, a hybrid soft case design, a removable hard shell piece for side coverage when the Smart Cover is not attached, and an integrated Dock Connector cover. Maclove’s Jumper case comes in a variety of colors to match Apple’s Smart Covers and sells for $39.
Mivizu has introduced its new Sense case for the iPad 2. Crafted from full grain leather, the folio-style case features the ability to fold the front cover for use as a keyboard/video stand, openings for access to all controls, ports, and cameras, and hermetically sealed magnets in the cover for compatibility with the iPad 2’s automatic sleep/wake function. It is available for Amazon and sells for $30. Finally, Moshi has introduced its iVisor AG screen protector for the iPad 2 (Pictured above). Available in white or black, this bordered screen protector offers “100% bubble free” installation, an anti-glare, anti-fingerprint surface, multi-layered construction to minimize speckling, and cutouts for unencumbered use of the Home button, front-facing camera, and ambient light sensor. It sells for $30.
Maclove Jumper for iPad 2
Mivizu Sense for iPad 2
- Nest debuts Nest Cam, updates Nest Protect and Learning Thermostat
- Monster: Apple booted us from MFi program over Beats lawsuit
- Report: Apple killed Beats home audio project after acquisition
- Parrot announces 13 new Minidrones
- Incipio acquires ClamCase
- Apple issues recall of Beats Pill XL speaker
- Apple exploring person-to-person Apple Pay transactions?
- Report: iPhone 6S to get 12MP camera, 4K video recording?
- Report: New iPhone 6S LTE chip could ‘double’ download speeds
- Cue: New iOS 9 beta coming next week
- iTunes 12.2 release includes support for Apple Music
- Report: iPhone 6S to look ‘nearly identical’ to iPhone 6
- Appeals court: Apple conspired to fix e-book prices
- Apple Music makes subscriptions available through carriers, adds iCloud Music Library
- Apple Music makes much-anticipated debut with iOS 8.4 release
- Apple Q3 earnings call set for July 21
- JBL Clip+ Bluetooth Speaker
- Monk Magnet Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Just Mobile TimeStand for Apple Watch
- Soundfreaq Sound Kick 2 Wireless Travel Speaker
- iHome SoundFlask iBT32 Bluetooth Speaker
- IK Multimedia iKlip Grip
- Misfit Bolt Wirelessly Connected Smart Bulb
- Nomad Stand for Apple Watch
- MyCharge RazorUltra
- Ultimate Ears UE Roll Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iTunes 12.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.4 + Apple Music
- CE Week 2015: IK Multimedia, Monowear’s Apple Watch bands + More
- Live From CE Week 2015: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- A First Look at iOS 9’s Transit in Apple Maps
- Opinion: The ‘Grand Experiment’ of shifting to Google Photos
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?