New for iPad 2: Innopocket, NYC, Killspencer, Sena
Companies are continuing to announce a variety of new cases for the iPad 2, including Innopocket, NYC Subway Line, Killspencer, and Sena Cases. Innopocket has introduced its EliteFoilo Carbon Fiber iPad 2 Case, a form-fitting case comprised of two rear carbon fiber shells, one for the rear of the device, and one to cover the screen. The two pieces are joined by a unique hinge that rotates 360 degrees, allowing the top panel to fold completely under the bottom, and allows the two pieces to serve as a stand for video viewing or typing. It will ship next month, and is available for pre-order for $199.
NYC Subway Line has debuted its new case for the iPad and iPad 2. The neoprene case features a full color NYC Subway Map print on the exterior, a zippered closure, and a token zipper pull. It sells for $32. Killspencer has introduced its iPad 2 Leather Carrying Case, which offers an inner neoprene lining, RIRI Aquazip waterproof zippers, and external pockets for carrying an iPhone, notebook, business cards, and accessories. The leather version sells for $189; versions made from waxed twill or historical fabrics are available for $150.
Sena cases has unveiled an entire line of leather cases, including the Ultraslim pouch ($60) in two versions—one for a bare iPad 2, and one for the iPad 2 with a Smart Cover—the Folio case ($100) offering an integrated leather stand, the Florence ($80), a slim case with a book-like design and soft velvet lining, the Collega ($150) briefcase-style case, the slim Executive Sleeve ($100) portfolio-style case, and the Sacola ($120) tote-style case with a dual texture design. All of Sena’s cases are available for order or pre-order now.
NYC Subway Line iPad Case
Killspencer iPad 2 Leather Carrying Case
Sena Cases Collega and Executive Sleeve for iPad 2
Sena Cases Folio and Ultraslim for iPad 2
Sena Cases Sacola and Florence for iPad 2
- Nest debuts Nest Cam, updates Nest Protect and Learning Thermostat
- Monster: Apple booted us from MFi program over Beats lawsuit
- Report: Apple killed Beats home audio project after acquisition
- Parrot announces 13 new Minidrones
- Incipio acquires ClamCase
- Apple issues recall of Beats Pill XL speaker
- Apple exploring person-to-person Apple Pay transactions?
- Report: iPhone 6S to get 12MP camera, 4K video recording?
- Report: New iPhone 6S LTE chip could ‘double’ download speeds
- Cue: New iOS 9 beta coming next week
- iTunes 12.2 release includes support for Apple Music
- Report: iPhone 6S to look ‘nearly identical’ to iPhone 6
- Appeals court: Apple conspired to fix e-book prices
- Apple Music makes subscriptions available through carriers, adds iCloud Music Library
- Apple Music makes much-anticipated debut with iOS 8.4 release
- Apple Q3 earnings call set for July 21
- JBL Clip+ Bluetooth Speaker
- Monk Magnet Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Just Mobile TimeStand for Apple Watch
- Soundfreaq Sound Kick 2 Wireless Travel Speaker
- iHome SoundFlask iBT32 Bluetooth Speaker
- IK Multimedia iKlip Grip
- Misfit Bolt Wirelessly Connected Smart Bulb
- Nomad Stand for Apple Watch
- MyCharge RazorUltra
- Ultimate Ears UE Roll Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iTunes 12.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.4 + Apple Music
- CE Week 2015: IK Multimedia, Monowear’s Apple Watch bands + More
- Live From CE Week 2015: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- A First Look at iOS 9’s Transit in Apple Maps
- Opinion: The ‘Grand Experiment’ of shifting to Google Photos
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?