New for iPad 2: Innopocket, NYC, Killspencer, Sena
Companies are continuing to announce a variety of new cases for the iPad 2, including Innopocket, NYC Subway Line, Killspencer, and Sena Cases. Innopocket has introduced its EliteFoilo Carbon Fiber iPad 2 Case, a form-fitting case comprised of two rear carbon fiber shells, one for the rear of the device, and one to cover the screen. The two pieces are joined by a unique hinge that rotates 360 degrees, allowing the top panel to fold completely under the bottom, and allows the two pieces to serve as a stand for video viewing or typing. It will ship next month, and is available for pre-order for $199.
NYC Subway Line has debuted its new case for the iPad and iPad 2. The neoprene case features a full color NYC Subway Map print on the exterior, a zippered closure, and a token zipper pull. It sells for $32. Killspencer has introduced its iPad 2 Leather Carrying Case, which offers an inner neoprene lining, RIRI Aquazip waterproof zippers, and external pockets for carrying an iPhone, notebook, business cards, and accessories. The leather version sells for $189; versions made from waxed twill or historical fabrics are available for $150.
Sena cases has unveiled an entire line of leather cases, including the Ultraslim pouch ($60) in two versions—one for a bare iPad 2, and one for the iPad 2 with a Smart Cover—the Folio case ($100) offering an integrated leather stand, the Florence ($80), a slim case with a book-like design and soft velvet lining, the Collega ($150) briefcase-style case, the slim Executive Sleeve ($100) portfolio-style case, and the Sacola ($120) tote-style case with a dual texture design. All of Sena’s cases are available for order or pre-order now.
NYC Subway Line iPad Case
Killspencer iPad 2 Leather Carrying Case
Sena Cases Collega and Executive Sleeve for iPad 2
Sena Cases Folio and Ultraslim for iPad 2
Sena Cases Sacola and Florence for iPad 2
- Mophie debuts new Space lineup
- Philips announces Hue Go connected lamp
- Apple threatens action against accessory makers using leaked device specs
- IK Multimedia announces iRig Mic Studio
- Report: Apple outlines more stringent requirements for MFi case makers
- Report: Bose products returning to Apple Stores?
- Report: iOS 9 will bring new security features, improve legacy device support
- Report: Apple’s push for local content may delay Apple’s TV service
- Adobe dropping Photoshop Touch in favor of more focused apps
- Report: Dual app viewing, multiple logins coming to iPad
- Transit coming to Apple Maps in iOS 9?
- Apple and IBM expand MobileFirst apps to Apple Watch
- Report: Pebble facing financial struggles?
- iOS 9 to include new Home app for HomeKit?
- Report: Apple to bring Apple Watch font to iOS 9
- Leak reveals Flow by Outlook, a Microsoft email messaging app for iPhone
- Apple iPhone Lightning Dock
- Witti Notti and Dotti
- PhoneSuit Elite 6 and Elite 6 Pro Battery Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Wren V5US Speaker
- Skech Base for iPad Air 2
- Anova Culinary Precision Cooker
- Phiaton MS 100 BA Earphones
- Olloclip Ollocase for iPhone 6
- AKG Y50 On-Ear Headphones
- Audio-Technica ATH-MSR7 SonicPro Over-Ear Headphones
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?
- Why doesn’t my iPhone reconnect to Wi-Fi after I turn it on?
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?