New for iPad 2: Innopocket, NYC, Killspencer, Sena
Companies are continuing to announce a variety of new cases for the iPad 2, including Innopocket, NYC Subway Line, Killspencer, and Sena Cases. Innopocket has introduced its EliteFoilo Carbon Fiber iPad 2 Case, a form-fitting case comprised of two rear carbon fiber shells, one for the rear of the device, and one to cover the screen. The two pieces are joined by a unique hinge that rotates 360 degrees, allowing the top panel to fold completely under the bottom, and allows the two pieces to serve as a stand for video viewing or typing. It will ship next month, and is available for pre-order for $199.
NYC Subway Line has debuted its new case for the iPad and iPad 2. The neoprene case features a full color NYC Subway Map print on the exterior, a zippered closure, and a token zipper pull. It sells for $32. Killspencer has introduced its iPad 2 Leather Carrying Case, which offers an inner neoprene lining, RIRI Aquazip waterproof zippers, and external pockets for carrying an iPhone, notebook, business cards, and accessories. The leather version sells for $189; versions made from waxed twill or historical fabrics are available for $150.
Sena cases has unveiled an entire line of leather cases, including the Ultraslim pouch ($60) in two versions—one for a bare iPad 2, and one for the iPad 2 with a Smart Cover—the Folio case ($100) offering an integrated leather stand, the Florence ($80), a slim case with a book-like design and soft velvet lining, the Collega ($150) briefcase-style case, the slim Executive Sleeve ($100) portfolio-style case, and the Sacola ($120) tote-style case with a dual texture design. All of Sena’s cases are available for order or pre-order now.
NYC Subway Line iPad Case
Killspencer iPad 2 Leather Carrying Case
Sena Cases Collega and Executive Sleeve for iPad 2
Sena Cases Folio and Ultraslim for iPad 2
Sena Cases Sacola and Florence for iPad 2
- Logitech debuts Logi BLOK cases for iPad Air 2
- Logitech introduces new Logi label
- Apple debuts ‘Apple Tested Cases’ web page
- Nest debuts Nest Cam, updates Nest Protect and Learning Thermostat
- Monster: Apple booted us from MFi program over Beats lawsuit
- Report: Apple killed Beats home audio project after acquisition
- Report: Apple in talks to launch virtual network service
- Dr. Dre’s new album coming to iTunes, Apple Music on Friday
- Nokia’s HERE Maps sold to automakers in $3.1B deal
- Report: Apple plans to use Siri to transcribe voicemails
- Leaked photos suggest thicker, Force Touch-equipped iPhones
- iLounge Weekly arrives Monday, sign up now
- Report reveals additional details on Apple and BMW talks
- Report: New Apple TV to debut in September, subscription service to come later
- Apple releases second iOS 8.4.1 beta to developers
- Volkswagen adds CarPlay to 2016 lineup
- PhotoFast i-FlashDrive MAX
- Zivix Jamstik+ MIDI Guitar Controller
- Ulak Lumenair for iPhone 6
- Apple iPod touch (Sixth-Generation)
- Ventev Powercell 3015c and Powercell 6000+
- Bowers & Wilkins P5 Wireless Headphones
- IK Multimedia iRig Mic Studio
- iClever Apple Watch Charging Stand
- TempTraq Wearable Bluetooth Thermometer
- JBL Clip+ Bluetooth Speaker
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iTunes 12.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.4 + Apple Music
- CE Week 2015: IK Multimedia, Monowear’s Apple Watch bands + More
- Live From CE Week 2015: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- A First Look at iOS 9’s Transit in Apple Maps
- Opinion: The ‘Grand Experiment’ of shifting to Google Photos
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?