New & Improved iLounge
Welcome to the new version of iLounge. After months of development we are proud to make public what we think is a more interactive and reader-friendly website. Although the design and layout of the site has changed little, the major changes were performed to the “back-end” or the inner workings of the website. iLounge is now running on a Linux Red Hat server, content is managed using pMachine (a PHP based content management/publishing system) and MySQL for the database. Click “Read more” to learn about all the new site features.
- Free registration required membership
- Members (iLoungers) can comment on posted news, articles, reviews and software entries
- Member Profile to share with other members
- Email other registered iLoungers using “private” email feature
- Tell-a-friend form allows you to email news, articles, reviews and software entries to share with your friends
- Site wide searching
You can also leave your comments about the new iLounge below. We’d like to hear your thoughts, opinions and/or suggestions.
Note: Registering for the new iLounge website is separate from forum registration. The iLounge website and forums share a different member database and cannot be integrated at this time.
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- iLounge Weekly comes out Monday, subscribe now
- Verizon to allow users to opt out of web tracking ‘supercookies’
- Apple releases iTunes 12.1 update, adds Notification Center widget
- Chinese Government may require Apple to build ‘back door’ into iPhones
- Notes from Apple’s Q1 2015 earnings call
- Cook: Apple Watch shipping in April
- Apple Q1 2015: Record $74.6B revenue, 74.5M iPhones, 24.4M iPads
- Apple Pay support coming to more vending machines, kiosks, parking meters
- Apple releases iOS 8.1.3
- Apple TV adds 120 Sports channel
- RooCase ORB Tablet System
- Harman Kardon Soho Wireless Headphones
- Odoyo Power+Shell EX Rechargeable Battery Case for iPhone 6
- Patriot Memory Fuel iON Magnetic Charging Case with Charging Pad for iPhone 6
- Lenmar Maven Battery Case for iPhone 6
- STM Studio for iPad Air 2
- VSN Mobil V.360 Camera
- Booq Booqpad for iPad Air 2
- Incipio offGRID Express for iPhone 6
- Incipio Tuxen for iPad Air 2
- How do I turn off Reachability on the iPhone 6 Plus?
- How do I get a phone number on iMessage?
- Can I share in-app subscriptions among family members?
- Can I cancel or ‘unsend’ sent iMessages?
- Ten Things You Didn’t Know About Apple’s HomeKit
- Reorganizing files in the iTunes Media Folder
- Exchange text messages between two iPhones with no cellular data plan
- The Booths of the iProducts Marketplace at CES 2015
- Hands-on with CarPlay at CES 2015
- iLounge announces its CES 2015 Best of Show Awards