New iPad poll ends, Best Apple Product of 2013 poll begins
Our latest poll – Have you been waiting for the Apple event to buy a new iPad? – has now ended. With Apple’s iPad event held this week, we asked our readers to let us know if they were planning on purchasing a new iPad following the event.
A clear majority of respondents—sixty-seven percent—indicated that they were in fact planning on purchasing one or both of the new iPad models, with thirty percent opting for the full-sized iPad model—now known as the iPad Air—and twenty-six percent opting for a new iPad mini. Eleven percent indicated that they intended to buy both of the new iPad models. Of the remaining responses, twenty-two percent indicated that they were happy with their current iPad model, while four percent are waiting for the next generation model. Seven percent of readers indicating that they are simply not interested in owning an iPad at all.
With the debut of these two new iPad models at yesterday’s Apple Event, our new poll is a special one for our 2013 Readers’ Choice Awards. We’d like to know what you, our readers, feel is the best new product that Apple released this year. Was it the advanced iPhone 5s, the colourful iPhone 5c, the new iPad mini with Retina Display, the thinner iPad Air, or the completely redesigned iOS 7? Our latest poll Best Apple Product of 2013 lets you have your say. As always, you can find the iLounge Poll in the left-hand column of the main iLounge.com homepage. Cast your vote today!
- iWatch poll ends, first accessory poll begins
- Apple TV poll ends, iWatch poll begins
- Happy Presidents’ Day!
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, giveaway update
- Screen protector poll ends, Apple TV poll begins
- Tuesday at CES: Over 30 new reports
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- Notes from Apple’s Q2 2014 earnings call
- Apple announces 7:1 stock split, increased share buyback, dividends
- Apple Q2 2014: 43.7M iPhones, 16.3M iPads, 2.7M iPods
- Former employee says Apple left iOS users vulnerable
- Siri coming to Apple TV?
- Google covering some Samsung defense costs in Apple case
- Changes introduced to Apple’s app content rating system
- iOS 7.1.1 makes in-app purchases clear in Top Grossing chart
- Apple releases iOS 7.1.1
- Apps: 1Password 4.5, The Amazing Spider-Man 2, Health Mate 2.0 + WeMo 1.5.1
- Divoom Voombox Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Pelican ProGear Voyager for iPhone 5/5s
- ZeroChroma Vario-Edge for iPhone 5/5c/5s + Vortex for iPhone 5c
- JBL Synchros S300i Stereo Headphones
- AKG K845BT Over-Ear Bluetooth Headset
- JBL Voyager Home Audio System With Portable Wireless Speaker
- Harman Kardon Esquire Executive Portable Wireless Speaker
- Booq Booqpad for iPad Air
- Rokform Fuzion+ for iPhone 5/5s
- Incipio Tek-nical for iPad Air
- The Complete Guide to Apple TV Channels
- iHistory: From iPod + iTunes to iPhone, Apple TV + iPad, 2001 to 2010
- iHistory: From iPod + iTunes to iPhone, Apple TV + iPad: 2011 to Today
- Viewing only downloaded iTunes Match tracks
- Splitting purchased content between two iPads
- iLounge’s 2014 CES Best of Show Awards: iPad, iPhone, iPod + Mac
- Preview: 7 Big Apple Trends To Expect At The 2014 CES
- Non-Bluetooth Lightning dock speakers
- Shared Apple ID and switching away from iPhone
- Syncing multiple iCloud data with a family Mac