New iPod accessory maker needs your input
Lucid Audio Video, Inc. is the newest player in the exciting iPod accessories market. Lucid AV has just released its website and is asking for all iPod users to take part in its brief product survey. The survey focuses on the preferences of the iPod user when purchasing accessories. Lucid AV will use the survey results to create products tailored to the needs of iPod users. In return for completing the survey, participants will receive a 25% off coupon for future Lucid AV products.
The survey takes only 3 minutes to complete, and all information gathered is completely confidential. In order to receive the coupon, a name and email address must be provided; however, one may still participate in the survey without providing this information. User information will be stored in a secure databank, and coupons will be sent via email once Lucid AV releases its first product, mid-summer 2004.
Lucid AV is excited to see what you think and is open to any questions or comments you might have.
About Lucid AV
Lucid Audio Video Incorporated strives to be a worldwide leader of innovative products that enhance the iPod and allow music lovers to enjoy their tunes in better, smarter ways. Lucid AV was founded on the notion that as music lovers, iPod owners are a discerning group that truly appreciates the faithful reproduction of music. The company
- Philips announces Hue Go connected lamp
- Apple threatens action against accessory makers using leaked device specs
- IK Multimedia announces iRig Mic Studio
- Report: Apple outlines more stringent requirements for MFi case makers
- Report: Bose products returning to Apple Stores?
- Beats introduces Solo2 Wireless Headphones
- Details of Apple Watch’s heart monitor, limitations released
- Apple releases its 2015 Environmental Responsibility Report
- iLounge Weekly arrives on Monday, subscribe now
- Apple Pay coming to Canada later this year?
- Report: Apple being uncooperative with antitrust monitor
- Leaked cases may hint at ‘iPad Pro’ design details
- L.A. school district seeking restitution over failed iPad program (Updated)
- Apple partners with The Conservation Fund to protect U.S. working forests
- In-store sales of Apple Watch delayed until at least June
- Apple adds WWDC scholarships to promote diversity
- Parrot Bebop Drone
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?