New iPod accessory maker needs your input
Lucid Audio Video, Inc. is the newest player in the exciting iPod accessories market. Lucid AV has just released its website and is asking for all iPod users to take part in its brief product survey. The survey focuses on the preferences of the iPod user when purchasing accessories. Lucid AV will use the survey results to create products tailored to the needs of iPod users. In return for completing the survey, participants will receive a 25% off coupon for future Lucid AV products.
The survey takes only 3 minutes to complete, and all information gathered is completely confidential. In order to receive the coupon, a name and email address must be provided; however, one may still participate in the survey without providing this information. User information will be stored in a secure databank, and coupons will be sent via email once Lucid AV releases its first product, mid-summer 2004.
Lucid AV is excited to see what you think and is open to any questions or comments you might have.
About Lucid AV
Lucid Audio Video Incorporated strives to be a worldwide leader of innovative products that enhance the iPod and allow music lovers to enjoy their tunes in better, smarter ways. Lucid AV was founded on the notion that as music lovers, iPod owners are a discerning group that truly appreciates the faithful reproduction of music. The company’s products are aimed at fully enhancing the music listening experience. Lucid AV products will become available through www.lucidav.com as well as through a network of major distributors and resellers.
Lucid AV is a trademark of Lucid Audio Video, Inc.
iPod is a trademark of Apple Computer, Inc.
- ReSound Linx MFi hearing aid launches
- Mad Catz unveils C.T.R.L.i iOS controller
- Fitbit pulls, recalls Force fitness tracker
- Bose debuts SoundLink Bluetooth speaker III
- Scosche releases MagicMount system for iOS devices
- Apogee intros JAM 96k guitar interface, MiC 96k
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- iLounge Game Spotlight: Doggins
- Apps: Findery, Gmail 3.0, Real Racing 3 2.1 + Star Wars: KOTOR 1.2
- Apple ‘scrambling’ to meet FTC deadline on in-app purchases
- Report: Mercedes working on aftermarket CarPlay installations
- Suit alleges Apple stores discriminate against visually impaired
- Popular app developer ComiXology reports security breach
- Report: Apple moved $8.9B in profits to tax haven
- Azoi introduces Wello health monitoring iPhone case
- Report: Apple bringing full-screen video ads to iOS
- Report: Apple working to expand Siri functionality for iWatch
- TwelveSouth SurfacePad for iPad mini
- Neptor NP056K Dual Port Portable Battery Charger
- RooCase Dual-View 360 for iPad Air
- Mophie Space Pack for iPhone 5/5s
- SnowLizard Products SLXtreme 5 for iPhone 5/5s
- Lepow Moonstone 9000mAh Power Bank
- Thought Out PED4 Planet IPA10 for iPad Air
- Plantronics Voyager Edge Bluetooth Headset
- Anker TC930 Bluetooth Keyboard Cover for iPad Air
- iBattz Mojo Battstation Optimus
- Viewing only downloaded iTunes Match tracks
- Splitting purchased content between two iPads
- iLounge’s 2014 CES Best of Show Awards: iPad, iPhone, iPod + Mac
- Preview: 7 Big Apple Trends To Expect At The 2014 CES
- Non-Bluetooth Lightning dock speakers
- Shared Apple ID and switching away from iPhone
- Syncing multiple iCloud data with a family Mac
- iMessages come in from email address instead of phone number
- Whether to include specific apps in iCloud backups
- Passcode entry field not appearing on iPhone