New iPod accessory maker needs your input
Lucid Audio Video, Inc. is the newest player in the exciting iPod accessories market. Lucid AV has just released its website and is asking for all iPod users to take part in its brief product survey. The survey focuses on the preferences of the iPod user when purchasing accessories. Lucid AV will use the survey results to create products tailored to the needs of iPod users. In return for completing the survey, participants will receive a 25% off coupon for future Lucid AV products.
The survey takes only 3 minutes to complete, and all information gathered is completely confidential. In order to receive the coupon, a name and email address must be provided; however, one may still participate in the survey without providing this information. User information will be stored in a secure databank, and coupons will be sent via email once Lucid AV releases its first product, mid-summer 2004.
Lucid AV is excited to see what you think and is open to any questions or comments you might have.
About Lucid AV
Lucid Audio Video Incorporated strives to be a worldwide leader of innovative products that enhance the iPod and allow music lovers to enjoy their tunes in better, smarter ways. Lucid AV was founded on the notion that as music lovers, iPod owners are a discerning group that truly appreciates the faithful reproduction of music. The company
- Nest debuts Nest Cam, updates Nest Protect and Learning Thermostat
- Monster: Apple booted us from MFi program over Beats lawsuit
- Report: Apple killed Beats home audio project after acquisition
- Parrot announces 13 new Minidrones
- Apple issues recall of Beats Pill XL speaker
- Philips announces Hue Go connected lamp
- Apple Music makes subscriptions available through carriers, adds iCloud Music Library
- Apple Music makes much-anticipated debut with iOS 8.4 release
- Apple Q3 earnings call set for July 21
- Iovine: Human curation is key for Apple Music
- Dr. Dre’s ‘The Chronic’ to make streaming debut on Apple Music
- Apple Music roundup: iOS 8.4 to get early Tuesday release, Sonos support on the way
- Apple suppliers now making iPhones with Force Touch
- Parrot announces North American details for new Minidrone lineup
- AppleCare+ now covers battery replacement at 80% of original capacity
- Elton John, Pharrell, Dr. Dre, Drake, St. Vincent, others to host Beats 1 shows
- Soundfreaq Sound Kick 2 Wireless Travel Speaker
- iHome SoundFlask iBT32 Bluetooth Speaker
- IK Multimedia iKlip Grip
- Misfit Bolt Wirelessly Connected Smart Bulb
- Nomad Stand for Apple Watch
- MyCharge RazorUltra
- Ultimate Ears UE Roll Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Braven BRV-PRO Bluetooth Speaker
- Olloclip Active Lens for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Audiofly AF120 In-Ear Monitors
- CE Week 2015: IK Multimedia, Monowear’s Apple Watch bands + More
- Live From CE Week 2015: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- A First Look at iOS 9’s Transit in Apple Maps
- Opinion: The ‘Grand Experiment’ of shifting to Google Photos
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?
- Why doesn’t my iPhone reconnect to Wi-Fi after I turn it on?
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?