New iPod accessory maker needs your input
Lucid Audio Video, Inc. is the newest player in the exciting iPod accessories market. Lucid AV has just released its website and is asking for all iPod users to take part in its brief product survey. The survey focuses on the preferences of the iPod user when purchasing accessories. Lucid AV will use the survey results to create products tailored to the needs of iPod users. In return for completing the survey, participants will receive a 25% off coupon for future Lucid AV products.
The survey takes only 3 minutes to complete, and all information gathered is completely confidential. In order to receive the coupon, a name and email address must be provided; however, one may still participate in the survey without providing this information. User information will be stored in a secure databank, and coupons will be sent via email once Lucid AV releases its first product, mid-summer 2004.
Lucid AV is excited to see what you think and is open to any questions or comments you might have.
About Lucid AV
Lucid Audio Video Incorporated strives to be a worldwide leader of innovative products that enhance the iPod and allow music lovers to enjoy their tunes in better, smarter ways. Lucid AV was founded on the notion that as music lovers, iPod owners are a discerning group that truly appreciates the faithful reproduction of music. The company’s products are aimed at fully enhancing the music listening experience. Lucid AV products will become available through www.lucidav.com as well as through a network of major distributors and resellers.
Lucid AV is a trademark of Lucid Audio Video, Inc.
iPod is a trademark of Apple Computer, Inc.
- Philips announces Hue Lux and Hue Tap
- ReSound Linx MFi hearing aid launches
- Mad Catz unveils C.T.R.L.i iOS controller
- Fitbit pulls, recalls Force fitness tracker
- Bose debuts SoundLink Bluetooth speaker III
- Scosche releases MagicMount system for iOS devices
- Apple, others settle poaching antitrust suit
- Some iOS 6 users must upgrade to iOS 7 to fix FaceTime
- Apps: Bonsai Slice, Bounsy, IMDb 4.2 + The Weather Channel 6.0
- Cook: New products ‘closer,’ mobile payments ‘really interesting’
- Prong debuts Prong PWR Case for iPhone 5/5s
- Notes from Apple’s Q2 2014 earnings call
- Apple announces 7:1 stock split, increased share buyback, dividends
- Apple Q2 2014: 43.7M iPhones, 16.3M iPads, 2.7M iPods
- Former employee says Apple left iOS users vulnerable
- Siri coming to Apple TV?
- Logitech Turnaround for iPad Air
- Logitech Hinge for iPad Air
- Ele eleMount
- Divoom Voombox Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Pelican ProGear Voyager for iPhone 5/5s
- ZeroChroma Vario-Edge for iPhone 5/5c/5s + Vortex for iPhone 5c
- JBL Synchros S300i Stereo Headphones
- AKG K845BT Over-Ear Bluetooth Headset
- JBL Voyager Home Audio System With Portable Wireless Speaker
- Harman Kardon Esquire Executive Portable Wireless Speaker
- The Complete Guide to Apple TV Channels
- iHistory: From iPod + iTunes to iPhone, Apple TV + iPad, 2001 to 2010
- iHistory: From iPod + iTunes to iPhone, Apple TV + iPad: 2011 to Today
- Viewing only downloaded iTunes Match tracks
- Splitting purchased content between two iPads
- iLounge’s 2014 CES Best of Show Awards: iPad, iPhone, iPod + Mac
- Preview: 7 Big Apple Trends To Expect At The 2014 CES
- Non-Bluetooth Lightning dock speakers
- Shared Apple ID and switching away from iPhone
- Syncing multiple iCloud data with a family Mac