New iPod accessory maker needs your input
Lucid Audio Video, Inc. is the newest player in the exciting iPod accessories market. Lucid AV has just released its website and is asking for all iPod users to take part in its brief product survey. The survey focuses on the preferences of the iPod user when purchasing accessories. Lucid AV will use the survey results to create products tailored to the needs of iPod users. In return for completing the survey, participants will receive a 25% off coupon for future Lucid AV products.
The survey takes only 3 minutes to complete, and all information gathered is completely confidential. In order to receive the coupon, a name and email address must be provided; however, one may still participate in the survey without providing this information. User information will be stored in a secure databank, and coupons will be sent via email once Lucid AV releases its first product, mid-summer 2004.
Lucid AV is excited to see what you think and is open to any questions or comments you might have.
About Lucid AV
Lucid Audio Video Incorporated strives to be a worldwide leader of innovative products that enhance the iPod and allow music lovers to enjoy their tunes in better, smarter ways. Lucid AV was founded on the notion that as music lovers, iPod owners are a discerning group that truly appreciates the faithful reproduction of music. The company’s products are aimed at fully enhancing the music listening experience. Lucid AV products will become available through www.lucidav.com as well as through a network of major distributors and resellers.
Lucid AV is a trademark of Lucid Audio Video, Inc.
iPod is a trademark of Apple Computer, Inc.
- Moshi debuts aluminum USB Cable with Lightning Connector
- Jays debuts a-Jays Five earphones
- Geneva debuts Model S Wireless, phases out Model S
- Shure debuts SE846 Quad Driver Earphones
- Klipsch releases KMC 3 Bluetooth speaker
- Scosche releases RH1060 Bluetooth headphones
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- LifeProof debuts FrÄ“ case for iPad mini
- Logitech debuts Wired Keyboard for iPad
- New Apple online store design alters focus, hides deals
- Apps: ABC Aquarium, Disney Jr. Appisodes, Pinterest 2.4 + Pocket Informant Pro 3.0
- Report: iOS 7 could see Flickr, Vimeo integration
- Apple CEO Cook testifies on taxes, faces Senate critics
- Google Play Music All Access to get iOS app support?
- Senate subcommittee accuses Apple of tax avoidance
- AT&T: All video chat apps will work over cellular in 2013
- Apple releases testimony before CEO’s Senate appearance
- Cambridge Audio Minx Air 100 + 200 Bluetooth + AirPlay Wireless Speakers
- Mophie Juice Pack Plus for iPhone 5
- Ultimate Ears UE Boom
- TrÃ¼ Protection TrÃ¼-Fit Anti-Glare Film Set
- New Trent iCarrier IMP120D Dual USB Power Pack
- BlueFlame 2M Charge and Sync Cable with Lightning Connector
- HMDX Jam Party Bluetooth Wireless Stereo Speaker
- Logitech Harmony Ultimate Universal Remote Control
- MyCharge Freedom 2000 Battery Case for iPhone 5
- Nike Nike+ FuelBand
- Inability to use Find My Friends without a passcode
- Calendar info disappears after iCloud restore
- Remove old iCloud backup after restoring to a new iPhone
- Setting up a ringtone in iTunes
- Using a Wi-Fi hard drive with an iPad
- Backing up and restoring an iPod classic
- Can’t restore iPod touch without passcode
- Retaining older versions of Apps during an iOS Restore
- Can’t eject iPod nano without closing Firefox
- Can’t change iTunes Apple ID to iCloud e-mail address