New iPods ‘Live On Stage’
At 6pm people poured into the Fashion Island Apple Store in Newport Beach, CA for the debut of new iPods at Apple’s Live On Stage event. DJ Hawkeye provided the atmosphere “spinning” two iPods as a saxophonist accompanied him. There were favorable reactions to the iPods as one person exclaimed, “Look how small they are!” And another said, “Those are cool!” We bought our 15GB iPod and received a free black t-shirt with purchase. They were selling them for $10 without purchase. The t-shirt depicted a white outlined iPod on the front and “Live On Stage 5.2.03” on the back. Many were also entering for a chance to win a $1800 JBL sound system. The same system that was being used by the DJ. Upon existing the event, free posters were being handed out. It was also nice seeing iLoungers in the flesh. We’ve posted photos from the event.
- iLounge Weekly arrives Monday, sign up now
- Apple retail stores to have very limited Apple Watch stock
- Apple quietly acquiring companies to improve cloud services?
- Apple planning to release three iPhone models this year?
- Report reveals more details on Apple’s upcoming music service
- Apple adds CNNgo channel to Apple TV
- Apple acquires database company FoundationDB
- Apple releases iOS 8.3 beta 4
- Apple adds Tastemade, TED, Young Hollywood channels to Apple TV
- Source: Italian prosecutors wrap up Apple tax probe
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- EnerPlex Surfr for iPhone 6
- IK Multimedia iRig 2 Guitar Interface
- PowerSkin Pop’n 3 for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Coogobox Symphony Dock for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- PowerSkin Spare for iPhone 6
- Chil Attraction Jacket for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?
- How do I re-sync contacts to my vehicle after switching to a new iPhone?
- How do I move away from a shared Apple ID for iMessage?