New iPods ‘Live On Stage’
At 6pm people poured into the Fashion Island Apple Store in Newport Beach, CA for the debut of new iPods at Apple’s Live On Stage event. DJ Hawkeye provided the atmosphere “spinning” two iPods as a saxophonist accompanied him. There were favorable reactions to the iPods as one person exclaimed, “Look how small they are!” And another said, “Those are cool!” We bought our 15GB iPod and received a free black t-shirt with purchase. They were selling them for $10 without purchase. The t-shirt depicted a white outlined iPod on the front and “Live On Stage 5.2.03” on the back. Many were also entering for a chance to win a $1800 JBL sound system. The same system that was being used by the DJ. Upon existing the event, free posters were being handed out. It was also nice seeing iLoungers in the flesh. We’ve posted photos from the event.
- iLounge Weekly arrives on Monday, subscribe now
- Apple Pay coming to Canada later this year?
- Report: Apple being uncooperative with antitrust monitor
- Leaked cases may hint at ‘iPad Pro’ design details
- L.A. school district seeking restitution over failed iPad program (Updated)
- Apple partners with The Conservation Fund to protect U.S. working forests
- In-store sales of Apple Watch delayed until at least June
- Apple adds WWDC scholarships to promote diversity
- Samsung creates exclusive team to build Apple screens
- Ikea reveals US prices for Wireless Charging Collection
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- EnerPlex Surfr for iPhone 6
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?