New Podcast online: U2 iPod, Top Accessory Picks, PSP vs. iPod
iLounge is proud to announce the immediate availability of its second Podcast, a free MP3-format audio look at three top iLounge news stories. You can download it here. This Podcast includes:
- A look at Apple’s iPod U2 Special Edition, its features and differences from other full-sized iPods;
- By listener request, our recommendations of the top iPod headphone and speaker systems released to date;
- A discussion of the possibility of competition between Apple’s iPod family and the new Sony PlayStation Portable, which plays music, movies, photos and games; and
- A bit of extra information at the end.
In keeping with tradition, this Podcast was recorded on an Apple iPod - this time, the iPod U2 Special Edition - using Griffin Technology’s iTalk voice recorder.
For reference, our previous Podcast was recorded on an Apple iPod photo using Griffin Technology’s iTalk voice recorder, and is available below.
Please also consider adding our Podcast feed, ilounge.com/podcast.xml, to your Podcast software. If you don’t have Podcast software yet, grab some at ipodder.sourceforge.net or ipodderx.com (recommended for Mac OS X).
We hope you enjoy the new iLounge Podcast, and as always, your comments and suggestions are appreciated. Please feel free to comment on the Podcast in this thread.
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- iLounge Weekly arrives Monday, subscribe now
- Apple Store returns, begins taking iPad pre-orders
- Apple updates Pages, Numbers, Keynote for iCloud Drive
- Belkin announces QODE keyboards for iPad Air 2
- Apple introduces Apple SIM, multi-carrier cellular SIM card
- New iPad Smart Cases, Covers shown for iPad Air 2
- Apple unveils iPad mini 3, renames Retina iPad mini to iPad mini 2
- Apple debuts iPad Air 2
- iPad stats: 225 million sold, 675,000 apps
- Apple formally debuts iTunes 12 after three months of betas
- ClamCase ClamCase Pro for iPad mini
- IK Multimedia iRig Pads MIDI Groove Controller
- Hex Icon Wallet and Solo Wallet for iPhone 6
- SwitchEasy 0.35, LifePocket + Numbers for iPhone 6
- GE Link Connected LED Bulb + Wink Hub
- Belkin Qode Ultimate Pro Keyboard Case for iPad Air
- Uniq Aircraft Clear for iPhone 6
- STM Harbour for iPhone 6 Plus
- Odoyo Quad360 and QuadMax for iPhone 6
- IK Multimedia iRig MIDI 2
- Ten Things You Didn’t Know About iPad Air 2 + iPad mini 3
- Mind The Gap: What’s iPad’s Role In An iPhone 6 (Plus) World?
- Editorial: Why I Switched To T-Mobile (And You Might, Too)
- The Early Guide To Apple Watch Apps
- iLounge’s Top iPhone 6 + iPhone 6 Plus Case Picks (Fall 2014)
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.0
- Multi-Editorial: On Apple’s iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus + Apple Watch
- What’s New In Apple TV 7.0
- What’s New in iTunes 12
- iLounge Picks: Five Great Summer Party Speakers