New Podcast online: U2 iPod, Top Accessory Picks, PSP vs. iPod
iLounge is proud to announce the immediate availability of its second Podcast, a free MP3-format audio look at three top iLounge news stories. You can download it here. This Podcast includes:
- A look at Apple’s iPod U2 Special Edition, its features and differences from other full-sized iPods;
- By listener request, our recommendations of the top iPod headphone and speaker systems released to date;
- A discussion of the possibility of competition between Apple’s iPod family and the new Sony PlayStation Portable, which plays music, movies, photos and games; and
- A bit of extra information at the end.
In keeping with tradition, this Podcast was recorded on an Apple iPod - this time, the iPod U2 Special Edition - using Griffin Technology’s iTalk voice recorder.
For reference, our previous Podcast was recorded on an Apple iPod photo using Griffin Technology’s iTalk voice recorder, and is available below.
Please also consider adding our Podcast feed, ilounge.com/podcast.xml, to your Podcast software. If you don’t have Podcast software yet, grab some at ipodder.sourceforge.net or ipodderx.com (recommended for Mac OS X).
We hope you enjoy the new iLounge Podcast, and as always, your comments and suggestions are appreciated. Please feel free to comment on the Podcast in this thread.
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- Apple TV adds FOX Now, CNBC channels
- Popular Bitcoin wallet app Blockchain returns to App Store
- Report: Apple Stores to support carrier early iPhone upgrade programs
- Report: Apple buying talk radio app Swell
- Congress passes bill to legalize phone unlocking
- Bose sues Beats over noise-canceling patents
- iLounge Game Spotlight: Modern Combat 5: Blackout
- Apps of the Week: ShipAntics, Modern Combat 5, This American Life 3.0 + more
- Report: Apple could launch own mobile wallet this fall
- Report: Apple ‘tentatively’ plans mid-September iPhone event
- Kenu Airframe+ Portable Car Mount
- Incipio offGRID Smart Bluetooth Low Energy-Enabled Portable 6000mAh Backup Battery
- Divoom Voombox Travel Rugged Portable Wireless Speaker
- Logitech protection+ for iPhone 5/5s and +trip
- Beats Powerbeats2 Wireless
- Incipio Steno Ultra-Thin Bluetooth Keyboard Folio for iPad Air
- OtterBox Resurgence Power Case for iPhone 5/5s
- Gumdrop Cases FoamTech Case for iPad Air
- Ztylus Camera Case + RV-2 Revolver Lens for iPhone 5/5s
- JBL Synchros Reflect In-Ear Sport Headphones
- What’s New in iTunes 12
- iLounge Picks: Five Great Summer Party Speakers
- Editorial: Endings And Beginnings
- Live From CE Week 2014: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- What’s New In iOS 8 For iPad, iPhone + iPod touch
- iLounge Multi-Editorial: WWDC 2014’s iOS 8, OS X Yosemite + More
- The Complete Guide to Apple TV Channels
- iHistory: From iPod + iTunes to iPhone, Apple TV + iPad, 2001 to 2010
- iHistory: From iPod + iTunes to iPhone, Apple TV + iPad: 2011 to Today
- Viewing only downloaded iTunes Match tracks