New Podcast online: U2 iPod, Top Accessory Picks, PSP vs. iPod
iLounge is proud to announce the immediate availability of its second Podcast, a free MP3-format audio look at three top iLounge news stories. You can download it here. This Podcast includes:
- A look at Apple’s iPod U2 Special Edition, its features and differences from other full-sized iPods;
- By listener request, our recommendations of the top iPod headphone and speaker systems released to date;
- A discussion of the possibility of competition between Apple’s iPod family and the new Sony PlayStation Portable, which plays music, movies, photos and games; and
- A bit of extra information at the end.
In keeping with tradition, this Podcast was recorded on an Apple iPod - this time, the iPod U2 Special Edition - using Griffin Technology’s iTalk voice recorder.
For reference, our previous Podcast was recorded on an Apple iPod photo using Griffin Technology’s iTalk voice recorder, and is available below.
Please also consider adding our Podcast feed, ilounge.com/podcast.xml, to your Podcast software. If you don’t have Podcast software yet, grab some at ipodder.sourceforge.net or ipodderx.com (recommended for Mac OS X).
We hope you enjoy the new iLounge Podcast, and as always, your comments and suggestions are appreciated. Please feel free to comment on the Podcast in this thread.
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- Happy Holidays from iLounge!
- Russian Apple Online Store returns with increased prices
- Cook ‘deeply offended’ by BBC allegations
- BBC investigative report claims Apple fails to protect Chinese workers
- Apple releases iOS 8.2 beta 3 to developers
- Tim Cook announces $20M raised for (PRODUCT)RED in internal e-mail
- Apple announces 64-bit and iOS 8 requirements for app updates
- Apple ordered to turn over records in Canadian iPhone antitrust probe
- Apple halts online sales in Russia
- Apple found not guilty in iPod, iTunes Store lock-in suit
- BuQu Tech PowerArmour Battery Case for iPhone 6
- Grovemade Maple iPhone Case for iPhone 6
- Tylt Energi Sliding Power Case for iPhone 6
- Just Mobile TopGum
- Kenu Highline for iPhone 6 + iPhone 6 Plus
- STM Dux for iPhone 6
- Kenu Stance Compact Tripod for iPhone
- SwitchEasy Boombox for iPhone 6
- STM Skinny Pro for iPad Air 2
- SwitchEasy Rave for iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus + Wrap for iPhone 6 Plus
- Last-Minute Holiday Gift Guide for 2014
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iTunes 12
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.1
- An Easy Guide To Setting Up + Using Apple Pay In iOS 8.1
- Ten Things You Didn’t Know About iPad Air 2 + iPad mini 3
- Mind The Gap: What’s iPad’s Role In An iPhone 6 (Plus) World?
- Editorial: Why I Switched To T-Mobile (And You Might, Too)
- The Early Guide To Apple Watch Apps
- iLounge’s Top iPhone 6 + iPhone 6 Plus Case Picks (Fall 2014)
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.0