New Podcast online: U2 iPod, Top Accessory Picks, PSP vs. iPod
Published: Friday, January 7, 2005
Site News Categories:
iLounge is proud to announce the immediate availability of its second Podcast, a free MP3-format audio look at three top iLounge news stories. You can download it here. This Podcast includes:
- A look at Apple’s iPod U2 Special Edition, its features and differences from other full-sized iPods;
- By listener request, our recommendations of the top iPod headphone and speaker systems released to date;
- A discussion of the possibility of competition between Apple’s iPod family and the new Sony PlayStation Portable, which plays music, movies, photos and games; and
- A bit of extra information at the end.
In keeping with tradition, this Podcast was recorded on an Apple iPod - this time, the iPod U2 Special Edition - using Griffin Technology’s iTalk voice recorder.
For reference, our previous Podcast was recorded on an Apple iPod photo using Griffin Technology’s iTalk voice recorder, and is available below.
Please also consider adding our Podcast feed, ilounge.com/podcast.xml, to your Podcast software. If you don’t have Podcast software yet, grab some at ipodder.sourceforge.net or ipodderx.com (recommended for Mac OS X).
We hope you enjoy the new iLounge Podcast, and as always, your comments and suggestions are appreciated. Please feel free to comment on the Podcast in this thread.
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- Report: Apple testing 1.5” OLED displays for iWatch
- Song skipping terms slowing iRadio negotiations
- iLounge Weekly arriving Monday, giveaway reminder
- Report: BBM iOS app won’t support iPad at launch
- Report: iRadio might miss WWDC debut
- Fair Labor Assoc.: Foxconn, Apple still exceed work hours
- CW to bring content to Apple TV
- Moshi debuts aluminum USB Cable with Lightning Connector
- Cook talks Apple’s taxes ahead of Senate testimony
- iLuv intros Aud 5 Lightning speaker dock for iPhone 5
- BlueFlame 2M Charge and Sync Cable with Lightning Connector
- HMDX Jam Party Bluetooth Wireless Stereo Speaker
- Logitech Harmony Ultimate Universal Remote Control
- MyCharge Freedom 2000 Battery Case for iPhone 5
- Nike Nike+ FuelBand
- OCDesk OCDock for iPhone 5
- Bluelounge MiniDock (With Lightning Connector)
- Mophie Juice Pack Powerstation Pro
- PhoneSuit Flex Pocket Charger
- Olloclip Quick-Flip Case + Pro-Photo Adapter for iPhone 5
- Calendar info disappears after iCloud restore
- Remove old iCloud backup after restoring to a new iPhone
- Setting up a ringtone in iTunes
- Using a Wi-Fi hard drive with an iPad
- Backing up and restoring an iPod classic
- Can’t restore iPod touch without passcode
- Retaining older versions of Apps during an iOS Restore
- Can’t eject iPod nano without closing Firefox
- Can’t change iTunes Apple ID to iCloud e-mail address
- Effect of erasing an iPhone on the Find My iPhone feature