New Podcast online: U2 iPod, Top Accessory Picks, PSP vs. iPod
Published: Friday, January 7, 2005
Site News Categories:
iLounge is proud to announce the immediate availability of its second Podcast, a free MP3-format audio look at three top iLounge news stories. You can download it here. This Podcast includes:
- A look at Apple’s iPod U2 Special Edition, its features and differences from other full-sized iPods;
- By listener request, our recommendations of the top iPod headphone and speaker systems released to date;
- A discussion of the possibility of competition between Apple’s iPod family and the new Sony PlayStation Portable, which plays music, movies, photos and games; and
- A bit of extra information at the end.
In keeping with tradition, this Podcast was recorded on an Apple iPod - this time, the iPod U2 Special Edition - using Griffin Technology’s iTalk voice recorder.
For reference, our previous Podcast was recorded on an Apple iPod photo using Griffin Technology’s iTalk voice recorder, and is available below.
Please also consider adding our Podcast feed, ilounge.com/podcast.xml, to your Podcast software. If you don’t have Podcast software yet, grab some at ipodder.sourceforge.net or ipodderx.com (recommended for Mac OS X).
We hope you enjoy the new iLounge Podcast, and as always, your comments and suggestions are appreciated. Please feel free to comment on the Podcast in this thread.
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, giveaway update
- Apple drops refurbished fourth-gen iPad, mini prices
- Judge: US can show Apple e-book pricing conspiracy
- AT&T’s GoPhone to add LTE/HSPA+ support for iPhone
- Report: iOS 7 ‘black, white, and flat all over’
- Apple WWDC Keynote set for June 10
- Apps: Foursquare 6.2, Hyper Breaker Turbo, Pandora 4.3 + Shazam 6.0
- Apple patent application details interactive AirPlay, TV
- Report: iWatch pushed to late 2014?
- Griffin releases iPhone 5 Survivor + Catalyst Waterproof Case
- Lynktec TruGlide Pro Precision Stylus
- C4 Electronics Dolry HiFi Stone 30-Pin AirPlay Adapter
- Boombotix Boombot Rex Bluetooth Wireless Speaker
- Nuu Splash Portable Waterproof Bluetooth Wireless Speaker
- Scosche boomBottle Weatherproof Sport Wireless Speaker
- HMDX Jam Plus Bluetooth Wireless Speaker
- Fitbit Flex Wireless Activity & Sleep Wristband
- Cambridge Audio Minx Air 100 + 200 Bluetooth + AirPlay Wireless Speakers
- Mophie Juice Pack Plus for iPhone 5
- Ultimate Ears UE Boom
- Costs associated with using FaceTime
- iMessages showing as Delivered when iPhone is out of coverage
- Inability to use Find My Friends without a passcode
- Calendar info disappears after iCloud restore
- Remove old iCloud backup after restoring to a new iPhone
- Setting up a ringtone in iTunes
- Using a Wi-Fi hard drive with an iPad
- Backing up and restoring an iPod classic
- Can’t restore iPod touch without passcode
- Retaining older versions of Apps during an iOS Restore