New PodPod Stand for iPod Announced
Chally Micro Solutions, makers of the PodPod stand for iPod have announced a new remodeled design. The PodPod is now made from thicker acrylic, laser formed and available in Smoke Black and clear acrylic. All new PodPods also sport a new laser engraved PodPod logo. The stand only costs $12.95 plus shipping and handling until April 30, 2003.
PodPod, iPod easel - New design, also available in Black Smoke acrylic.
PodPod, the elegant and affordable acrylic easel for your iPod, is now also available in Smoke Black acrylic and has a newly enhanced design. Still sporting a beautiful hand-polished finish and still available in Crystal Clear acrylic, PodPod is now formed and engraved by laser, from heavier, more lustrous stock.
Chally Micro Solutions still offers the PodPod at the low introductory price of $12.95 plus shipping and handling, through April 30, 2003.
For as little as a third the price of alternatives, PodPod attractively protects your iPod’s surface with small rubber bumpers to apply wherever you like, and holds it at a comfortable and convenient angle—it even works great with most covers.
- Apple Watch unboxing gallery posted
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, sign up now
- FoneFox posts Apple Watch waterproof testing video
- iFixit posts Apple Watch teardown
- Apple posts Apple Watch User Guide
- Apple planning to release new iPod touch later this year?
- Nokia shopping around its Maps division, courting Apple
- Apple Watch pre-orders arriving tomorrow, Apple posts more Guided Tours
- Security flaw opens iOS devices to attack using fake WiFi hotspots
- Security flaw leaves about 1,500 iOS apps vulnerable to attack
- Zagg Pocket Keyboard
- Adonit Jot Script 2
- Rokform Rokfolio Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Parrot Bebop Drone
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?