New PodPod Stand for iPod Announced
Chally Micro Solutions, makers of the PodPod stand for iPod have announced a new remodeled design. The PodPod is now made from thicker acrylic, laser formed and available in Smoke Black and clear acrylic. All new PodPods also sport a new laser engraved PodPod logo. The stand only costs $12.95 plus shipping and handling until April 30, 2003.
PodPod, iPod easel - New design, also available in Black Smoke acrylic.
PodPod, the elegant and affordable acrylic easel for your iPod, is now also available in Smoke Black acrylic and has a newly enhanced design. Still sporting a beautiful hand-polished finish and still available in Crystal Clear acrylic, PodPod is now formed and engraved by laser, from heavier, more lustrous stock.
Chally Micro Solutions still offers the PodPod at the low introductory price of $12.95 plus shipping and handling, through April 30, 2003.
For as little as a third the price of alternatives, PodPod attractively protects your iPod’s surface with small rubber bumpers to apply wherever you like, and holds it at a comfortable and convenient angle—it even works great with most covers.
- Apple retail stores to have very limited Apple Watch stock
- Apple quietly acquiring companies to improve cloud services?
- Apple planning to release three iPhone models this year?
- Report reveals more details on Apple’s upcoming music service
- Apple adds CNNgo channel to Apple TV
- Apple acquires database company FoundationDB
- Apple releases iOS 8.3 beta 4
- Apple adds Tastemade, TED, Young Hollywood channels to Apple TV
- Source: Italian prosecutors wrap up Apple tax probe
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, sign up now
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- EnerPlex Surfr for iPhone 6
- IK Multimedia iRig 2 Guitar Interface
- PowerSkin Pop’n 3 for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Coogobox Symphony Dock for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- PowerSkin Spare for iPhone 6
- Chil Attraction Jacket for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?
- How do I re-sync contacts to my vehicle after switching to a new iPhone?
- How do I move away from a shared Apple ID for iMessage?