NFL releases apps for Super Bowl XLVI
The NFL has released three official iOS apps for this year’s Super Bowl XLVI. Super Bowl XLVI Official NFL Game Program (free) for iPad has been updated for this year’s event packing over 400MB of exclusive NFL video and other multimedia content plus additional interactive content chronicling the Giants’ and Patriots’ road to the championship, along with memories of past Super Bowls and key moments from the 2011 season. This app is for the iPad only and requires iOS 4.3 or later.
The SB SLVI Guide is a free universal app designed for those attending the event in person, providing a detailed guide to local restaurants, nightlife and official Super Bowl events, along with a 3D map of Indianopolis and an interactive 3D map of Lucas Oil Stadium for game day. The app also provides a connection to NFL Huddle to follow the social media buzz around the event and features to mark your parking spot and help find the right seating section in the stadium. This universal app requires iOS 4.3 or later.
Lastly, the Super Bowl XLVI Commemorative App ($3) for the iPad provides in-depth content for fans of the Super Bowl series including each team’s road to Super Bowl XLVI, a breakdown of the game, written recaps and key stats and bonus feature content including all-time, all-star teams and Super Bowl history. This Commemorative app will also be updated with additional bonus features once the game is over to include official video highlights of the game along with interviews, pictures, animated plays, stadium shots and more. The app is iPad only, requires iOS 4.3 and is currently on sale for a pre-game discount price of $3.
- Does not Commute, Pursuit of Light, Tiltagon, Lightroom, Keynote + PowerPoint
- Security flaw opens iOS devices to attack using fake WiFi hotspots
- Security flaw leaves about 1,500 iOS apps vulnerable to attack
- Halo: Spartan Bundle, Cut!, Sago Mini Toolbox, Chrome, System Monitor + Tumblr
- Security change in iOS 8.3 limits some file manager and transfer apps
- Implosion, Last Voyage, Glass, Instagram + Snapseed
- Notes from Apple’s Q2 2015 earnings call
- Apple Q2 2015: Record $58B revenue, 61.1M iPhones, 12.6M iPads
- Apple releases second iOS 8.4 beta to developers
- Major hospital links HealthKit data to patient records
- Apple Pay adds Discover cards
- Apple enables iTunes donations for Nepal earthquake
- Apple’s third-generation Siri built on Mesos platform
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, sign up now
- Apple Watch unboxing gallery posted
- FoneFox posts Apple Watch waterproof testing video
- Apple Watch
- Zagg Pocket Keyboard
- Adonit Jot Script 2
- Rokform Rokfolio Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Parrot Bebop Drone
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?