Nike+ iPhone app images appear online [updated]
A gallery of screenshots (Translated Link) supposedly from the upcoming Nike+ application for iPhone and iPod touch has appeared on a French iPhone blog. The screenshots show the main menu screen, a Google Maps view called “Find Your Way,” and individual pages for goal progress monitoring and management, workout management and status, and more. A Nike spokesperson said in April that the company was planning to expand its Nike+ program to include the iPhone and iPod touch. It is unknown whether the new app will require the current Nike+iPod Sport Kit or a new peripheral, or whether it will leverage the devices’ built-in accelerometers. [via Ubergizmo]
Update: AppleInsider has posted claims that “people familiar with Nike+ initiative” say the images are not authentic. Instead, the report claims the screenshots are “believed to be the product of a third party or individual developer who conceptualized a semi-functional application.” Without official word from Nike, the status of the screenshots is unclear; iLounge has requested comment from Nike and will update this article as appropriate.
- Atari Fit, Launcher, Stormblades, Camera+ 6.2, GoodReader 4.1 + IMDb 5.0
- Apple pulls The Whole Pantry app amid developer scandal
- FREAK security flaws still present in popular iOS apps
- Nintendo to develop games for smartphones
- Age of Sparta, Google Calendar, Snow White + more
- Asphalt 8: Airborne 1.8, Calcbot 2.0, Gmail 4.0, Real Steel Champions, SimCity BuildIt Tokyo Town
- Apple retail stores to have very limited Apple Watch stock
- Apple quietly acquiring companies to improve cloud services?
- Apple planning to release three iPhone models this year?
- Report reveals more details on Apple’s upcoming music service
- Apple adds CNNgo channel to Apple TV
- Apple acquires database company FoundationDB
- Apple releases iOS 8.3 beta 4
- Apple adds Tastemade, TED, Young Hollywood channels to Apple TV
- Source: Italian prosecutors wrap up Apple tax probe
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, sign up now
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- EnerPlex Surfr for iPhone 6
- IK Multimedia iRig 2 Guitar Interface
- PowerSkin Pop’n 3 for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Coogobox Symphony Dock for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- PowerSkin Spare for iPhone 6
- Chil Attraction Jacket for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?
- How do I re-sync contacts to my vehicle after switching to a new iPhone?
- How do I move away from a shared Apple ID for iMessage?