Nike+iPod sprints to Apple, Niketown stores tomorrow
Apple and Nike have announced that the Nike+iPod Sport Kit, a $29 wireless sport accessory for iPod nanos, will be available in Apple and Niketown retail stores starting tomorrow, July 13, 2005. Originally announced in late May, the Sport Kit consists of a shoe-mounted transmitter and iPod nano-mounted receiver that communicate wirelessly to store performance data and provide audio feedback for runners. A pair of new Nike+ sneakers ($80-100), such as the company’s simultaneously-released Air Zoom Moire+ or Air Zoom Plus+, is required to properly mount the transmitter; four additional Nike+ styles will be available by the end of July. Apple and Nike have already added Nike+ features to iTunes and the iTunes Music Store in preparation for the release of the Sport Kit, enabling users to download run-ready music and upload results to a new Nikeplus.com website for global comparisons and tracking.
- Apple threatens action against accessory makers using leaked device specs
- IK Multimedia announces iRig Mic Studio
- Report: Apple outlines more stringent requirements for MFi case makers
- Report: Bose products returning to Apple Stores?
- Beats introduces Solo2 Wireless Headphones
- Logitech debuts Harmony Living Home line
- Apple Watch won’t be sold to walk-in customers at launch
- Cook: ‘Religious freedom’ laws allowing discrimination are dangerous
- iLounge Weekly arrives Monday, sign up now
- Apple retail stores to have very limited Apple Watch stock
- Apple quietly acquiring companies to improve cloud services?
- Apple planning to release three iPhone models this year?
- Report reveals more details on Apple’s upcoming music service
- Apple adds CNNgo channel to Apple TV
- Apple acquires database company FoundationDB
- Apple releases iOS 8.3 beta 4
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- EnerPlex Surfr for iPhone 6
- IK Multimedia iRig 2 Guitar Interface
- PowerSkin Pop’n 3 for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Coogobox Symphony Dock for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- PowerSkin Spare for iPhone 6
- Chil Attraction Jacket for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?
- How do I re-sync contacts to my vehicle after switching to a new iPhone?
- How do I move away from a shared Apple ID for iMessage?