Ntractive releases Elements CRM for iPad
Mac Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software developer Ntractive has released a native iPad version of its Elements CRM app. Building upon Ntractive’s desktop cloud application, Elements CRM for iPad provides a user experience on the iPad that looks, works and feels like a desktop app. Elements CRM for iPad has been optimized for iOS 5 and integrates features such as AirPrint support for the ability to print invoices and other documents directly from within the app. The iPad version is designed to allow users to carry their entire customer relationship management system around with them on the go, with the same functionality as the Elements CRM Mac app and data accessed directly from the cloud, facilitating instantaneous collaboration with other team members. The Elements CRM for iPad app requires iOS 5.0 or later and is available from the App Store as a free download. A monthly subscription to the standard Elements CRM cloud service is required to use the app as well as an additional subscription to Elements CRM Mobile. Small business subscription pricing starts at $25/user/month with the Mobile add-on priced at an additional $10/user/month.
- Atari Fit, Launcher, Stormblades, Camera+ 6.2, GoodReader 4.1 + IMDb 5.0
- Apple pulls The Whole Pantry app amid developer scandal
- FREAK security flaws still present in popular iOS apps
- Nintendo to develop games for smartphones
- Age of Sparta, Google Calendar, Snow White + more
- Asphalt 8: Airborne 1.8, Calcbot 2.0, Gmail 4.0, Real Steel Champions, SimCity BuildIt Tokyo Town
- Apple retail stores to have very limited Apple Watch stock
- Apple quietly acquiring companies to improve cloud services?
- Apple planning to release three iPhone models this year?
- Report reveals more details on Apple’s upcoming music service
- Apple adds CNNgo channel to Apple TV
- Apple acquires database company FoundationDB
- Apple releases iOS 8.3 beta 4
- Apple adds Tastemade, TED, Young Hollywood channels to Apple TV
- Source: Italian prosecutors wrap up Apple tax probe
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, sign up now
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- EnerPlex Surfr for iPhone 6
- IK Multimedia iRig 2 Guitar Interface
- PowerSkin Pop’n 3 for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Coogobox Symphony Dock for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- PowerSkin Spare for iPhone 6
- Chil Attraction Jacket for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?
- How do I re-sync contacts to my vehicle after switching to a new iPhone?
- How do I move away from a shared Apple ID for iMessage?