NY-based Rip2Pod CD-loading service launches
Rip2Pod is the latest company to offer a CD-loading service for iPods. “We are located in New York City in the West Village and are dedicated to making your lives easier. For just $1 a CD, weeks and months of frustration will be avoided. We provide ripping services for any entity that legally owns their own music media such as DJs, art galleries, restaurants, or individuals. We have pick-up and delivery service available to all residents of the New York City metropolitan area. We offer a wide range of encoding formats and bitrates. All files are tagged with Song Title, Artist, Album, Genre, and Album Artwork. Multiple options exist for transferring the files back to you including DVD’s, ‘Plug and Play’ external drives, or simply your iPod.”
- iPhone theft decline attributed to Activation Lock feature
- Corning developing new sapphire-like Gorilla Glass
- Tony Fadell to oversee restructured Google Glass project
- Bluetooth SIG announces Bluetooth 4.2
- Verizon sponsoring ad-free listening to all U.S. iTunes Radio users
- T-Mobile required to fully disclose throttled data speeds
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- Apple adds vehicles to list of company’s activities in Switzerland
- Cook: Apple Watch to be available outside U.S. in April
- Apple Watch to have low energy ‘Power Reserve’ mode
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, subscribe now
- Cook: Apple Watch ‘designed to be able to replace car keys’
- Apple again under fire as Ericsson escalates legal action
- Apple announces ‘Spring Forward’ event for March 9
- Brikk unveils opulent Apple Watch line priced up to $75,000
- Apple Maps adds new third-party data providers
- Apple ordered to pay $532.9m in iTunes patent infringement case
- Mobile Home Siri remote
- Olloclip Macro 3-in-1 Lens, Telephoto + CPL Lens for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- ExoLens Professional Photography System for iPhone 6
- Incipio offGRID Shine for iPhone 6
- Seidio Obex for iPhone 6
- RooCase GlacialTough for iPhone 6 Plus, VersaTough for iPhone 6 + 6 Plus
- CM4 Q Card Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- iWalk Extreme Trio 10,000 Universal Battery
- NewerTech NuGuard KX for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Incipio Clarion and Faraday for iPad Air 2
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?
- How do I re-sync contacts to my vehicle after switching to a new iPhone?
- How do I move away from a shared Apple ID for iMessage?
- How do I consolidate iTunes purchases into a single account?
- How can I more easily Handoff a web page from my Mac to my iPhone?