Nyko announces lineup of iPod accessories
Nyko Technologies announced today that it will exhibit a lineup of all-new iPod accessories at the 2005 Consumer Electronics Show (CES) later this week. Nyko will introduce the following accessories at CES (pricing not yet announced): MoviePlayer, an add-on that “transforms the iPod into a complete multimedia center,” allowing users to transfer and play movies, videos and photos on a 3.5-inch 65,000 color TFT screen with built-in control pad; iTop Button Relocator, an adaptor that plugs into the iPod’s remote port to relocate all basic control functions from the front of the player to the top of the iPod; Speaker Dock, a charging cradle that lets users listen to music on their iPod in stereo sound while charging; and Universal Car Mount, an auto holder for mounting the iPod or iPod mini in the car, featuring a quick release for easy installation.
Nyko said it will also debut: iBoost, a compact rechargeable battery pack for iPods with dock connectors that adds up to 16 hours of extra playtime; iBoost mini, a slim rechargeable battery pack for iPod mini that adds up to 10 hours of extra playtime; Charger Case for iPod, a shock-resistant aluminum charger case with built-in power supply that will fully power an iPod three times before it needs recharging itself; Stereo Link, a dock connector to RCA plug cable that allows the iPod to connect to any device such as a home stereo and other devices; and FireWire Adaptor, a high performance adaptor that allows the iPod to connect to a FireWire port for transfer speeds of 400Mbps.
Click “Read more” for photos.
- Nest debuts Nest Cam, updates Nest Protect and Learning Thermostat
- Monster: Apple booted us from MFi program over Beats lawsuit
- Report: Apple killed Beats home audio project after acquisition
- Parrot announces 13 new Minidrones
- Apple issues recall of Beats Pill XL speaker
- Philips announces Hue Go connected lamp
- Dr. Dre’s ‘The Chronic’ to make streaming debut on Apple Music
- Apple Music roundup: iOS 8.4 to get early Tuesday release, Sonos support on the way
- Apple suppliers now making iPhones with Force Touch
- Parrot announces North American details for new Minidrone lineup
- AppleCare+ now covers battery replacement at 80% of original capacity
- Elton John, Pharrell, Dr. Dre, Drake, St. Vincent, others to host Beats 1 shows
- Apps containing Confederate flag pulled from App Store
- Taylor Swift’s ‘1989’ album to stream on Apple Music
- Apple publishes detailed list of Siri HomeKit commands
- Apple to pay 0.2 cents per song during Apple Music free trial
- iHome SoundFlask iBT32 Bluetooth Speaker
- IK Multimedia iKlip Grip
- Misfit Bolt Wirelessly Connected Smart Bulb
- Nomad Stand for Apple Watch
- MyCharge RazorUltra
- Ultimate Ears UE Roll Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Braven BRV-PRO Bluetooth Speaker
- Olloclip Active Lens for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Audiofly AF120 In-Ear Monitors
- SwitchEasy Canvas + Rave for iPad Air 2
- CE Week 2015: IK Multimedia, Monowear’s Apple Watch bands + More
- Live From CE Week 2015: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- A First Look at iOS 9’s Transit in Apple Maps
- Opinion: The ‘Grand Experiment’ of shifting to Google Photos
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?
- Why doesn’t my iPhone reconnect to Wi-Fi after I turn it on?
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?