Nyko announces lineup of iPod accessories
Nyko Technologies announced today that it will exhibit a lineup of all-new iPod accessories at the 2005 Consumer Electronics Show (CES) later this week. Nyko will introduce the following accessories at CES (pricing not yet announced): MoviePlayer, an add-on that “transforms the iPod into a complete multimedia center,” allowing users to transfer and play movies, videos and photos on a 3.5-inch 65,000 color TFT screen with built-in control pad; iTop Button Relocator, an adaptor that plugs into the iPod’s remote port to relocate all basic control functions from the front of the player to the top of the iPod; Speaker Dock, a charging cradle that lets users listen to music on their iPod in stereo sound while charging; and Universal Car Mount, an auto holder for mounting the iPod or iPod mini in the car, featuring a quick release for easy installation.
Nyko said it will also debut: iBoost, a compact rechargeable battery pack for iPods with dock connectors that adds up to 16 hours of extra playtime; iBoost mini, a slim rechargeable battery pack for iPod mini that adds up to 10 hours of extra playtime; Charger Case for iPod, a shock-resistant aluminum charger case with built-in power supply that will fully power an iPod three times before it needs recharging itself; Stereo Link, a dock connector to RCA plug cable that allows the iPod to connect to any device such as a home stereo and other devices; and FireWire Adaptor, a high performance adaptor that allows the iPod to connect to a FireWire port for transfer speeds of 400Mbps.
Click “Read more” for photos.
- Nike to offer customers cash in proposed FuelBand settlement
- iPod touch 6G: Unboxing + comparison photos
- Apple debuts ‘Apple Tested Cases’ web page
- Nest debuts Nest Cam, updates Nest Protect and Learning Thermostat
- Monster: Apple booted us from MFi program over Beats lawsuit
- Report: Apple killed Beats home audio project after acquisition
- iLounge Weekly arrives Monday, sign up now
- Report reveals additional details on Apple and BMW talks
- Report: New Apple TV to debut in September, subscription service to come later
- Apple releases second iOS 8.4.1 beta to developers
- Volkswagen adds CarPlay to 2016 lineup
- AT&T wants $100M data throttling fine thrown out
- Apple Music added to T-Mobile’s Music Freedom
- Report: Apple Music hits 10M subscribers
- Apple Maps vans landing in France, Sweden in August
- Report: Slimmer iPad mini 4 on the way, upgraded iPad Air 3 a possibility
- PhotoFast i-FlashDrive MAX
- Zivix Jamstik+ MIDI Guitar Controller
- Ulak Lumenair for iPhone 6
- Apple iPod touch (Sixth-Generation)
- Ventev Powercell 3015c and Powercell 6000+
- Bowers & Wilkins P5 Wireless Headphones
- IK Multimedia iRig Mic Studio
- iClever Apple Watch Charging Stand
- TempTraq Wearable Bluetooth Thermometer
- JBL Clip+ Bluetooth Speaker
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iTunes 12.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.4 + Apple Music
- CE Week 2015: IK Multimedia, Monowear’s Apple Watch bands + More
- Live From CE Week 2015: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- A First Look at iOS 9’s Transit in Apple Maps
- Opinion: The ‘Grand Experiment’ of shifting to Google Photos
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?