Nyko announces lineup of iPod accessories
Nyko Technologies announced today that it will exhibit a lineup of all-new iPod accessories at the 2005 Consumer Electronics Show (CES) later this week. Nyko will introduce the following accessories at CES (pricing not yet announced): MoviePlayer, an add-on that “transforms the iPod into a complete multimedia center,” allowing users to transfer and play movies, videos and photos on a 3.5-inch 65,000 color TFT screen with built-in control pad; iTop Button Relocator, an adaptor that plugs into the iPod’s remote port to relocate all basic control functions from the front of the player to the top of the iPod; Speaker Dock, a charging cradle that lets users listen to music on their iPod in stereo sound while charging; and Universal Car Mount, an auto holder for mounting the iPod or iPod mini in the car, featuring a quick release for easy installation.
Nyko said it will also debut: iBoost, a compact rechargeable battery pack for iPods with dock connectors that adds up to 16 hours of extra playtime; iBoost mini, a slim rechargeable battery pack for iPod mini that adds up to 10 hours of extra playtime; Charger Case for iPod, a shock-resistant aluminum charger case with built-in power supply that will fully power an iPod three times before it needs recharging itself; Stereo Link, a dock connector to RCA plug cable that allows the iPod to connect to any device such as a home stereo and other devices; and FireWire Adaptor, a high performance adaptor that allows the iPod to connect to a FireWire port for transfer speeds of 400Mbps.
Click “Read more” for photos.
- Apple adds ‘Beats by Dr. Dre’ section to online store
- Magellan intros Echo Fit sports smart watch
- Apple posts official Beats welcome announcement
- Nest Protect alarm returning to stores with lower price
- Samsonite acquires Speck Products for $85 million
- Beats introduces new Solo2 headphones
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- iLounge Game Spotlight: Pac-Man Friends
- Apple removes Secret app from Brazilian App Store
- Alleged Foxconn leak reveals iPhone 6 dimensions
- Reuters: Backlight redesign disrupted iPhone 6 production
- Apps of the Week: Star Walk 2, Swing Copters, Vine 2.5 + more
- Apple releases new iTunes 12 beta
- Alleged rear shell for 5.5” iPhone 6 leaked
- Video Review: Otterbox Agility Tablet System
- NFL Now channel comes to Apple TV
- New iPhone 6 schematic leak shows protruding camera lens
- Juno Labs Juno Power HUE Pro
- Parrot Minidrone Jumping Sumo
- Parrot Minidrone Rolling Spider
- Stem Innovation Izon View
- Zivix PUC Wireless MIDI Link
- IK Multimedia iRig Voice
- Ten One Design Magnus Air
- Go Design TravelCard Charger
- OtterBox Agility Tablet System for iPad Air
- SwitchEasy B’Spoke for iPad Air
- What’s New In Apple TV 7.0
- What’s New in iTunes 12
- iLounge Picks: Five Great Summer Party Speakers
- Editorial: Endings And Beginnings
- Live From CE Week 2014: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- What’s New In iOS 8 For iPad, iPhone + iPod touch
- iLounge Multi-Editorial: WWDC 2014’s iOS 8, OS X Yosemite + More
- The Complete Guide to Apple TV Channels
- iHistory: From iPod + iTunes to iPhone, Apple TV + iPad, 2001 to 2010
- iHistory: From iPod + iTunes to iPhone, Apple TV + iPad: 2011 to Today